Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Just saw the Atlanta special. I never liked Derek J and dont like how he keeps popping up. Lawrence is too extra with the bright red lipstick and that attire. I was LMAO though when he went on about Kandi. LOL...you could tell girlfriend wanted to spill but was trying to play coy. I love how he slyly dropped it that Kandi didnt pay him

• Members

He-Ray, SheMan, SheBroke, SherMan laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I watched the previews and OMG Kenya is going to be BRINGING IT! When that man told her he needed to watch how she talked to the models auditioning she said "Who is this and why is he talking to me? SECURITY!" :lol:

LOL at NeNe saying she can't wait to move into the trailer where Kim was raised..... oops I mean the trailer on the set of The New Normal. Can't wait for Sunday.

• Members

Can't wait for you to get back and catch up so I can read your thoughts. I've been watching Miami right along but with everyone posting about the climaxes of New York and New Jersey, it almost felt out of place to discuss Miami, like what's the point if nobody's going to talk about it with you? I'm happy to find out that there are many enjoying it as much as I am. It's my guilty pleasure, like OC was in the Spring. Believe it or not, I'd never watched OC before so watching last season was like seeing it for the first time and made it infinitely more interesting to me. I've since gone back and caught some of it, but still not all.

Either way, Miami just has so much going for it that I'd be devastated if we don't get another season. I'm liking all the Lisa love, as I wasn't sure if anyone else was seeing what I was. She's just real and owns who she is 100%. I LOVE that she admitted that she looks up to Lea and I really hope they continue to bond and Lea can help her along her path. I've loved Lea from the beginning, but she needed a real friend to humanize her and I think Lisa can be that for her. The two of them make the show for me and I'd much prefer watching a true friendship develop between them instead of that ass-kissing famewhore Adriana & Marysol or Adriana & Elsa for that matter. Adriana's smart enough to know that Elsa was and is the breakout star of the show and has attached herself to her. She's so phony that I literally see red when she's on the screen. I'd be thrilled if Bravo fired her and Alexia returned as a full-time housewife next season.

I just can't stop talking about it or watching it. I think I've watched both parts of that party about 20x each now and it never gets any less entertaining.

• Members

Alexia hasn't been featured much but she brings it whenever her presence is on screen. I hope her issues with her son are settled and she becomes a full housewife

I don't like Adriana but she needs to stay as she brings the drama. In all honesty, Ana can and should go. She is boring with nothing to offer. I don't know how she became a full housewife instead of just a friend bc she really is supporting

• Members

I like Ana- I could see where she should probably just be a friend of the housewives but I do like her.

Yeah, I know Adriana should probably stay because she's always in the thick of things but I just can not stand her. She is so desperate for attention it's pathetic. Even when talking to Karent and Joanna interrupted, she tells her she "already had her drama for the night" so she should go away. Yeah, because it's Adriana's turn to get some airtime. Please. She's such a shrill, vacuous woman.

They DO bully Karent and good for Joanna for standing up for her. I don't think Karent knows her place socially either and it is annoying that she acts like she knows people that she doesn't. But she definitely doesn't deserve everything these so-called ladies have been dishing out to her.

Is it Thursday yet? I'm seriously dying- I can't wait for the next episode to come! Even in their first seasons, I don't think I have been this glued to a Housewives franchise yet. New York was always my fave, but never did I get into it like I am Miami.

• Members

I can't wait to see tonights Miami episode! Last week Joanna said that Elsa was "a fcuking devil bitch, burn in hell" and Elsa wasn't even there! I wonder how she will treat Elsa since they're in a scene together this week. She is a sick woman. I can't wait to see how far she continues to go.

• Members

RHOA first look!! Bravo said it's only up for the next 24 hrs. And the new opening is EVERYTHING. Queen Leakes is back. Kandi's relationship already looks suspect to me, and Kim, Kroy, and Kizzy from Roots--I mean Sweetie annoy the hell out of me. . .

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-5/videos/rhoa-first-look?CID=RHOA_VID