• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

2iubaro.jpg

Nene front and center as the STAR that she is

Kim is in there. I thought she got bumped down to being a friend and not a full housewife this season

From the trailer it looks like Kenya is BRINGING it. Looking to be a great cast member

Ugh! Not liking that all the franchises are heading towards a 7 housewife season. Id have dropped boring ass Cynthia to make it 6

• Members

I read this weekend on twitter that Danielle Staub is saying she is not coming back to RHONJ, as originally thought. Again, this could be spin on her part and on Bravo's so I guess we will have to wait and see.

SUPER excited to see the new RHOA. I like the new opening and I like that they've added some new housewives to the mix. I'm interested to see the interactions between all of them and if the "talls" or "smalls" will be at the forefront this year.

As for RHOBH, not sure I am going to like the new housewives other than Brandi. The one who is good friends with Kyle Richards and Maurico seems about as dull as dishwater.

• Members

My Queen Linnethia! Ha, totes random but I wonder if she's related to my Johnson peoples since they hail from GA. I wanna visit one day but not atm.

That trailer was wonderful -- Kenya looks off her damn rocker like for reals. I don't see me liking Porscha. I hope Nene & Kim have some sort of friendship... saw that they were sitting next to one another at that dinner. I don't see Kim being a friend... I think it really is just due to her pregnancy during the filming of this season we won't see her a TON and she wasn't able to do promo shots for it since I think the one I saw on The YBF or ONTD one had a old shot of her shopped in.

Apolo is FIONE! I'm liking Phaedra -- it took awhile but I really do like her. So I'm mainly here for Queen Nene, Kim & Phaedra (possibly a side of Kandi... not sure yet).

Edited by London

• Members

I don't see why Kim couldn't film with the ladies. Phaedra was pregnant in Season 3, and still was active with the cast. I think it's just Kim being lazy.

I do hope her and NeNe can become at least cordial with each other. I know they'll never be BFF again.

• Members

it looks like she is in a lot more than it seemed, she just missed the promo pics and that stuff and that made it look like she was absent from the season.

i am sure it was her angling for her own show again, and good on her. bravo would be stupid not to do it given the ratings for season 1

• Members

Well from what I heard (Straight From the A -- and she is really GOOD friends with Kandi and Phaedra), the women actually staged a coup and refused to film with Kim much this season (which we see somewhat in the trailer--them confronting Kim @ the lunch). So it isn't just that Kim didn't/couldn't film, but the women didn't want to film with her b/c they might feel that she isn't contributing anything so why film with her. I also heard that this is why Bravo is going ahead with Kim's spinoff. I always said from DAY ONE that Him Wigziak was a user. She uses you then tosses you away, and now she got a spinoff. I'm glad the ladies banned together and edged her a** off the show. I doubt her spinoff will last any longer than Bethenny's did TBH.