Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Heather, for a designer and a stylist looked terrible the entire season and at the reunion. Her style is either tacky or forgettable. Aviva may have bad skin, look 60 and be a bitch, but she has a banging body and knows how to dress it. Same for the other ladies mostly. I think Ramona and Heather were the worst in terms of fashion.

I found Jill's return interview interesting. She shed light on some of the behind the scenes things that go on, but she did seem a bit delusional. I don't know what happened to her after season two, but she needs to blame herself. She's come off poorly far too much to blame Bravo or Bethenny. She even made it clear how hard she pushed for storylines. Like she said, she has an interesting family to feature so she didn't need to create a feud with Bethenny. We already know they tried to get Alex back for season five when filming started poorly so I don't think a return for Jill was out of the question. I DO think that she probably blew it based on this interview with Andy. I would love to see Alex on WWHL again, in a regular setting, not a one-on-one interview. I could see her successfully working her way back in and playing the game the right way. Silex has already been on once since getting fired.

• Members

Heather has something more important than the best, most sylish look - hers is true to herself. She isnt dressig to impress anyone or make any top lists. She wears what she likes and what she thinks makes herself look good, and i appluad that.

Ramona is the worst. I dont think people generally need to dress age specific, but she needs to stop shiopping in the juniors section. She aint a tween or a teen and needs to stop dressing like it. Id say it about anyone out of high school, honestly.

Jill was out to play a victim and blame bravo and andy for everything. loved it when he shut her down about the ratings and his favoring of bethanny.

• Members

Well I think everybody dresses in clothes that they like and think makes them look good, I still find her personal style bland for a designer.

Her clothes just look dated, cheap and inappropriate for her age. Her bathing suits are RIDICULOUS.

I think Jill was right here. The ratings started really low and they only sparked with the St. Barth's episodes, but never reached what they were getting last season. They didn't have one episode over 2 million. I don't think it was a HUGE failure, but it wasn't a clear success. I think this season did it's job of retooling the series, but now that it's stable they need to bring it next year.

• Members

dont you think tho that ratings reflect the previous season more than the current one? Last season was so offputting to many. That comboned with 1/2 the cast being fired was sure to knock ratings down. Andy made a good point though in the series trending upward nearly all season. As this season went on and people would hear about it or catch it they started to tune back in and it ended ok for them. I think next season will prob keep the upward trend.

Really, the same needs to be done on NJ. Or NJ just needs to end after next season.

• Members

I do think a big reason this season started poorly in the ratings is due to 1) The boring first few episodes & 2) The fact that it launched when two series were airing and doing so well at that time. Same reason Miami is lost in Thursdays, but that show is worse off because it's new and doesn't have an existing following. I don't think RHONY suffered because of what happened last season. I think if they had truly brought it viewers would've tuned in.

RHONJ will be the one to watch next year. I really feel they need to be even more retooled than New York in order to remain viable. Next season the HWs need to have actual storylines instead of this Everyone vs Teresa. I don't even wanna see Teresa plus 1/2 friends vs the others. I need new storylines. New fueds. A good mix of things. That show has always been so single minded.

Season One - That damn book and everything was leading towards that table flip.

Season Two - Everyone against Danielle

Season Three & Four - The downfall of Teresa

Beyond those main storylines everything is filler. I need more than that.