Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I saw on a Real Housewives blog that Jill did an interview with Huffington Post where she said Andy needs to bring her, Alex and Kelly back and fire Heather and Carole.

Lawrence from RHOA did an interview saying he will be on Season 5, and that Kim is done with Housewives moving on and wanting to do the show just focusing on her family. And I had no idea he fell out with Sheree. ohmy.png

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I miss none of the old NY Housewives. The Jill Zarin interview was up there in terms of Diane Sawyer/Whitney Houston kind of crazy. Jill is one delusional bitch; Andy seemed uncomfortable with her...Jill forces intimate contact, Andy clearly only wanted to shake her hand...but oh no, Jill went for the hug and kiss and forced his hand.

I loved this season of RHoNYC and I hope they keep the cast exactly as is.

In terms of NJ, I would watch it again if Danielle returned and Jacqueline and Kathy were fired and replaced by Dina.

• Members

WHAT! You dont watch it? BH is the best series next to Atlanta. Seriously, you need to go and watch seasons 1 and 2. The Dinner Party from Hell is the single best episode of any RH franchise. TRUST ME. That sh-t was bananas!

Seriously these were my original thoughts on that episode

http://boards.soapop...post__p__907573

rhobh2.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I believe t hat episode saved Beverly Hills. It launched after DC, but it couldn't match DC's ratings and had around a 1.2 million for the first few episodes, then it obviously exploded. That was a nice success story. Speaking of exploding, the preview for the second half of Miami's season looked really good. Lots of action which wasn't featured in the first trailer.

• Members

<iframe width="400" height="225" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.bravotv.com/video/embed/?/_vid2604810"></iframe>

Seriously why arent more people watching Miami. This season is SOOOOOO GOOD.

Im glad most of the women cant stand Karent bc I cant either. She comes across so phony and fake. So now she's a soap actress? She really likes to elevate herself and live in a delusional world.

<iframe width="400" height="225" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.bravotv.com/video/embed/?/_vid2604814"></iframe>

Man was Alexia on fire! She bumped down from housweife to friend but she was all over the episode and was its star. Loved seeing her pop off on Karent

<iframe width="400" height="225" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="http://www.bravotv.com/video/embed/?/_vid2604301"></iframe>

Why oh why would Bravo have Elsa fighting with the drag queen without giving her subtitles? That was just cruel to us viewers. IA'd with him when he said he couldnt understand her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I agree. This season has been good for Miami. Yes it started a bit slow, like NYC they were basically introducing an entire new show, but I thought it picked up fast and has been one of my favorite seasons of any series. I LOVED Adrianna's like to Karent about going to her office and pulling her patients teeth lol. There is something about Adrianna that I love. She's a perfect housewife. I would love to see her on NYC or Beverly Hills. She would eat those women alive.

• Members

My thoughts on Miami:

Lisa is gorgeous. I love her.

I can't stand Karent's fake smile, fake romance or fake kindness, but I want to see more of her fighting with the other housewives.

So Joanna finds out that her boyfriend is cheating on her and she is cooking him dinner? Someone doesn't want to stop living in that place.. Meanwhile her sister Marta seems obsessed with Roman. If I were Joanna I would be very worried about these two. PS Marta get a job and a place. What is she doing moving from one couple's home to another?

I love Elsa and I can't stand that pathetic mess of a drag queen who tries to cause SOMETHING with no success. I find Lea pathetic for hanging out with that in order to pretend to be "modern". Lea seems like a character from a bad eighties sitcom.

Ana has a very unhealthy relationship with her ex-husband and I bet her boyfriend is imaginary.

• Members

NYC: Overall, a great season.

The show has a fresh vibe and seemed more authentic than last season, which has been the worst season in RH history, IMO.

I liked all the new girls. While Aviva lost it in the last episodes, I think she`s a bit naive when it comes to reality TV. If she`s asked back, I expect her to be a little more thick skinned and not as confrontative.

The one girl I`d get rid of is Sonja. IMO, her sense of entitlement is disgusting. Skank, you are no longer a billionaire socialite. You`re broke and a has-been. I COULD NOT STAND her diva attitude and complete lack of gratitude with Heather and the toaster oven set-ups.

Re: Jill's return: HELL NO! She is absolutely vile, petty and her narcissism is what killed the show last season. Her type of drama is full of hate and hellbent on destroying everyone. She lacks the fun and wacky factor that makes Ramona somewhat redeemable. She`s just....ugh!

• Members

tumblr_mc6eu4ZIW11qg5ea1o1_500.gif

Alexia mocking Karent

tumblr_mc5f7jBUwc1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mc5dw0T7uS1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mc5d68atRN1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mc6no4BmTD1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mc6mjkGwcz1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mc6nljbkHQ1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

wow, good description! I dont like her. I HATE that laugh of hers and how she tries to make a joke out of everything

I love her accent and how she talks although I dont necesarily like her. She's good drama though

tumblr_mbqihcjz8d1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

This is like the line of the season...lol

Edited by Cheap21