Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Karent is supposed to be Joanna's friend? Why the heck would she ask Joe if he slept with she and Marta in front of everyone and then bring it up with Joanna in a crowd? She did that all while smiling. She started the sh-t

Too bad Joanna was defending her earlier in the episode. I thnk Adriana needs to chill out a bit about the article c as mentioend, reporters can and do twist words around to stir up drama and get people reading

NJ

Anyone see the lost footage last week. I wonder why they didnt originally air Melissa spazzing out about Teresa during the Napa trip, yelling and screaming she's a f--king bitch. Of course when she was in Teresa's face during that trip, she was all nice and supportive. I dont get why the show kept trying to play her off as this calm innocent, when clearly she was lashing out and talking greasy on camera, but they kept that off air during the season

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did you not pay attention to what was actually going on in that scene? The ONIONS made Melissa cry, she was just messing with Joe Gorga about hating Teresa and her being a bitch. It was a joke and Teresa was joking right along with her. They actually were getting along.

• Members

Now watching the Vancouver Reunion.

Jody is a sad mess and not in a fun way anymore. Her daughter is even worse. Who would want to be around women like that? The always talk about poor Mary's fillers and age (and she is gorgeous), while they have these really bad hair extensions, ugly clothes and they have no idea how to behave socially. I am not sure these two are Housewives material. Is Cheaters still on? I guess they are classy enough for such a show.

Ronnie is so beautiful. She reminds me of an actress, possibly a french one. And her son is cute as well ;)

• Members

The Vancouver Reunion was a good one because Jody just reiterated how truly disgusting she is.

I'm glad you enjoyed Vancouver, it's probably my favourite series (and now just because it's my home!), like an earlier poster mentioned about RHOM (which I haven't seen) looking SO Miami, I can say that RHOV looks SO Vancouver.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Miami tonight (well the entire two part episode) was better than any water down Posche fashion show! That was entertaining on so many different levels. So much actually happened unlike that Teresa pileup with the boring Stripper-gate. Instead of texting people they won't reveal and talking in code or accusing people of things we didn't see--Miami brought the drama. Plus it wasn't too dark. We had some comedy, sex appeal and lots of entertainment!

I hope the ratings go up. I can't wait to see gifs from this episode. Joanna is a total trashbox lol. I love her!

• Members

ITA and the Lea summary was dead on.

Lisa has stepped up and emerged as the heroine of this show! The Bethenny, the Gretchen, the Dina, that role. She owned it last night and came off flawlessly. She has more than earned her spot this year and I have a feeling if the series is renewed, her lingerie event is going to be to this series what Posche is to Jersey. The genius of Miami is the producers don't have to do a damn thing because casting did it all for them.

I love Lea Black and I make no apologies for it. Loved her since day one. I know women like that, I get them, and adore them. She and I would probably hit it off if we ever met.

I'm Team Joanna, all the way. She puts it all out there man, and I love it. Talk about great for reality TV. Adriana, on the other hand, is a total famewhore and so obviously jealous of Joanna. Look at what she pulled at Mynt with Romain. Amateur hour.

WWHL was shitballs too! These bitches hate each other and BravoAndy sees money in the bank. I think this 2 part episode, ratings or not, solidifies Miami's place as a franchise. The marathons, which they need to be doing on Thursdays, will start doing well because word of mouth is going to spread on this for sure.

I haven't been this addicted to a Houesewives franchise since I first discovered New York. This is seriously my crack and I can't wait til Thursday!

Edited by juniorz1

• Members

The RHOA Hairstylists Tell All special was hilarious. Dead at when Laurence said Kim trying to be a singer was like him trying to play in the NFL and then he said the only time he'd be good at anything would be in the locker room. :lol:

And when they played a clip when NeNe said anal was disgusting and Laurence said I BEG TO DIFFER!

• Members

All I can say is that I cannot wait for Sunday to get here. I watched a sneak peek clips on Bravo and all I can say is that Kenya is a hot a** mess. And last night was also the first time I noticed that vein in He-Ray aka SheMan aka HeShe aka SheBroke aka SherMan's neck. That was just gross. I do think that she has testosterone in her.

Now onto RHOM. . .

I was so glad when Adriana pimp slapped that ole' bobblehead trick. Joanna should've focused on Marta instead of trying to pick a fight with EVERYONE. Baby girl is trying to hard to be star, yet she still isn't. Mama Elsa is and ALWAYS will be the star of that show; however, if I was Marysol, I'd be knocking on that trick door and reading her from cover to cover about the fur thing (when numerous people were wearing leather shoes--uh, why didn't she moan about that??) and her calling Mama Elsa "Satan." Marysol better read Joanna her rights when they do the reunion. I bet she won't try it again. And I found it funny how she was talking over Adriana on WWHL. I wonder why? B/c when she went to war with Adriana last time on WWHL, she tried it then and Adriana let her have the floor before coming in and slicing her a**. She can't handle the Brazilian HBIC. And Karen with a T being on WHHL was pointless. Only thing that was interesting was that she said that her and Rodolp-HO broke up. Shocked? I think not. . .

• Members

Miami,

Now that was a GOOD episode. That party was a circus! Im glad people are finally watching and enjoying it bc Ive defended it since the reboot. Its improved immensely. Probably

Joanna needs to chill the F out. I hate people that are passionate about a cause who then pass judegement on others that dont live by that value. The stuff she was saying about people that wear fur was disgusting

Beau, still stirring up sh-t. Im glad he got pushed in the pool. He's annoying. Seriously he is acting press bc Leah didnt know who he was? Really? The way Leah handled him was fab. I gained some respect for her

I didnt like Lisa in the beginnign and thought Id hate her but I like how sensible she is. She is fun, and keeps it real

tumblr_mco8uz8HEw1ramz8do1_500.gif

Adrianna taking a swing at Jonn and trrying to attack her, WTF? She is very childish and immature. She is too old for this and nothing Jonna did warranted such vicious behavior

LMAO at the Elsa segment! That was too funny. She needs a spinoff

• Members

RHOM:

Lisa is love. I wanted to hate her so bad but she's easily my favorite. She's fun, she's silly, and she's sane.

Joanna just reminds me of my drunken girlfriends.

Karent is such a [!@#$%^&*] stirrer and she knows it. She has the exact same smile as Susan Lucci..it weirds me out.

I love Lea and have since season 1. I loved how she handled that drama queen Beau who just wanted some camera time. The queens are taking over Bravo it seems.

Marysol's been making me laugh all season.

Mama Elsa has me ROLLING this season. She's fuckin hilarious.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I'll start with the bad--Joanna. You KNOW something is wrong when Marta is the voice of reason and is telling you that you're acting crazy lol! I LOVE Marta, but I expected to Love Joanna and hate Marta. Joanna is very immature for 33, which she proved in the way of handling Marysol's fur. She should've tried to have a conversation with Marysol and explain how she feels and hope to change her mind, not attack her for wearing it. That's going to make a person defensive and NOT want to change. Plus, what the HELL does Elsa have to do with it and why is Joanna calling her the devil? She's a vile woman! Then the fight with Adriana was also Joanna's fault. I found Adriana and Karent's conversation completely calm, even when Adriana pulled out the article. It only escalated when Joanna and Ramain got involved. Plus when Adrianna walked away, Joanna grabbed her arm and was STILL holding it when she got slapped. She deserved to get slapped AND beat down with that broom.

Now onto the other ladies...

Marysol has been an ABSOLUTE delight this season. Her scenes are light-hearted and fun and I don't get a mean spirited vibe from her. I find her work scenes interesting when we get them as well. I just want MORE Marysol. Lea is entertaining and I love her personality, but I'm not a fan of James/Elaine. He serves his purpose, but Lea will need to dump him soon enough. Lisa is a bit dumb, but she's endearing and entertaining. My only complaint is that she looks shockingly old for a 29 year old. She'd be perfection if she didn't mess up her face. I wonder how she's going to look by the time she's really 40.

Now onto Karent, the ultimate [!@#$%^&*] stirrer. I LOVE HER! :D She's a hot mess. She drops these bombs with various people, then smiles and keeps it moving and I LOVE that. She won't admit it, but I think she knows what she's doing and is having fun with it. I like that about her. I can't wait for her reunion performance.