Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

And someone correct me if I am wrong but when JoeGo was screaming and crying about not having a relationship with his parents, I could have sworn Melissa said on WWHL or somewhere VERY recently that JoeGo's relationship with his father is so good right now and they're always over for Sunday dinner. Which is it Gorgas?

They will stop at nothing to make Teresa look evil. laugh.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=BwzJbzuQ_Ig

38 minutes Cheap! About to start watching now.

Edited by Eric83

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Her name is Closet Freak she does commentary on reality shows from her closet. I discovered her while Basketball Wives was on bc she went in on Tami for her behavior in Tahiti, and when she talked about LHHATL. I had no idea she did RHONJ clips until Cheap posted one a couple weeks ago.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I think Andy has a small crush on Joey Gorga now. Elephant g-string :lol:

As for all the other stuff... sigh.

Caroline's final thoughts really surprised me. Is she extending the hand of friendship to Tre?

Because she can't roll anything else. You know, even with all those cosmetic changes and wonky new nose and stroke-addled new lips, Kathy still has dissatisfaction permanently etched on her face.

• Members

OMG I loved when Teresa got up and Andy was ready to take another accidental beating from her. Jacqueline really needed a good hard smack across her face. She had no business getting in another family's affairs.

And you know what, it doesn't matter if Teresa had an exclusive tell-all interview with Diane Sawyer; if Teresa asked that her legal business not be discussed on camera, everyone should've respected that. Teresa respected Jacq's request that her son's autism not be discussed (and so Teresa didn't... and then she gets badmouthed for not wanting to discuss it.)

• Members

Okay, this really pisses me off. I saw an article that season two of Shah's of Sunset will premiere December 2nd, so it's going to air every Sunday after RHOA. Yet RHOM was stuck on Thursday nights away from everything. That pisses me off. In the past they've always scheduled new shows after popular ones, at least in the beginning, to give it a quick boost. It feels like they aren't even trying.

• Members

tumblr_mbtqcquCHf1rfvajjo1_500.jpg

Thats the latest cover. When I saw it, I thought man that looked so soapy. What if they adapted RHoNJ into a telenovela? Haha, I could see the roles going like this

37th+Annual+Daytime+Entertainment+Emmy+Awards+rip5G70yIYLl.jpg

Teresa

mauricebenardwls1.jpg

Joe Giudace

LHartley.jpg

Melissa

amc-08-26-11-3.jpg

Joe Gorga

20110930-facetime.jpg

Caroline

KIN_4507_R.jpg

Albert