• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I love Mama Elsa!

Btw, I just realized --- Lisa looks like a younger Adrienne from BH, but sounds and acts like Gretchen from the OC. I swear I'm watching a Miami version of Gretchen.

I still can't get over how Karent's facial expressions look just like Susan Lucci's - the smile, the expressions, the tiny body.... She's the Latin Lucci!

• Members

Karent is absolutely a Latin Susan Lucci. I also agree with the Adrienne/Lisa comparisons. I've always thought that. Elsa is the most beautiful though. Speaking of, I got an email from Marysol because my Havana Elsa coffee had been sent back. Somehow I wrote the wrong address LOL. I was wondering what had happened to it.

As time goes on Adrianna has absolutely become my favorite. She is perfection and I rank her with the best of the best in terms of housewives. After her WWHL smackdown of Joanna and this last episode she's my new goddess. Her interpretation of Karent with the artist was just classic.

• Members

NYC: Aviva is batshit crazy. "He was protecting his CHILD!" she screamed in defence of her elderly father...oh honey, you are a few fries short of a happy meal. Clearly, losing that leg led Aviva to be coddled like a glass doll her whole life, I'm sure she was never corrected and never told "No"...thus all her nasty, illogical, entitled bullshit has been reinforced as positive behaviour her whole life, what a mess Aviva is.

I still like having Luann around...I think not having an apartment in NYC and the show not filming at any point in the summer has really hurt Luann. If they shot during August/September/October/November that would provide them with plenty of footage from The Hamptons.

I want NYC to return with this exact cast, the show improved SO much this season.

• Members

It's been on Bravo's front page since it aired. This is up there with Nene vs Kim on WWHL. Basically, a foolish Joanna called in to defend herself against the recent hooker allegations and attack Adriana while shew as at it. Adriana ate her alive and had Joanna stumbling over her words and looking like a fool. Can.not.wait.for.the.reunion.

Video: http://www.bravotv.c...vs-joanna-krupa

Adriana was to calm while Joanna was talking so I didn't know how it would go, but she snatched that bitches weave right out of her scalp.

ETA:

Here is the full RHOM theme song, sung by Adriana. Not a bad song actually and her vocals are good compared to most housewives songs.

Feel the Rush: http://soundcloud.com/purveyorsofpop/feel-the-rush

Edited by Chris B

• Members

I was also surprised to see that Adrianna sings the Miami theme song. I love the opening song and how it ends with that Pop-Up Video sounding "Miami" at the end.

I also saw WWHL and it totally reminded me of Kim/Nene --- these girls are so bringing drama and want to be the new Atlanta or New Jersey. They just need to find viewers sad.png

They also have too many ladies... Marta and Alexia are basically housewives because they are shown just as much, if not more, than some of the housewives. Throw in Mama Elsa and the drag queen and you have 11 female characters to keep up with, along with the (cheating) husbands and kids. Miami is cray-cray!

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

That drag queen that would NEVER make it on RuPaul's Drag Race needs to sit down with his receding hairline. He just seems so desperate and his attempts to create drama are so transparent. I hope they don't give him the satisfaction of an appearance at the reunion.

• Members

Well I've read the court filing with my wife (a lawyer) and it's bad. Really bad. Jacqueline and Chris Laurita (in addition to three in laws) have all been named in the bankruptcy and alleged to have embezzled, defrauded and conspired together to (according to the judge) "provide for their increasingly opulent lifestyle" to the tune of $55 million in creditors.

Frankly, I've always though Jacqueline seemed sleazy and that her husband was too good to be true (just like her ex-husband and his wife, you all recall them, the insurance fraudsters?)...so this doesn't really surprise me. What does surprise me is how much money is involved. It's a boatload of debt and to be accused of personally stealing $7 million from a company they left in the shape of a husk is pretty damning.

Makes Teresa's $11 million bankruptcy look like peanuts.

• Members

That's what the blog said. You know so much about these matters so I was wondering what your opinion would be.

I get the impression this is something the show doesn't like to talk about, so they go along with Jacqueline changing the subject.

It seems like RHONJ has become so bogged down with all these landmines which they can hint at or recreate (where's Robert Stack when we need him most), but can never seriously go near oncamera. There's always the unspoken, and unpleasant, situation with the Guidices/Gorgas, especially pitbull Kathy.

Edited by CarlD2