Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
the women have NOTHING without Teresa. People can hate her all they want but she is the show. None of these women had an interesting storyline on their own that fight involve Teresa. She gave the audience what they need; someone to hate and without her the season would have been incredibly boring. Caroline's menopause, Lauren's weight struggles, Kathy trying to do something with her recipes, Rosie's sexuality, Blk, and Melissa's singing do not make for interesting tv. Heck Jac had nothing but Teresa once Ashley left. EVERYONE is talking about Teresa and without her NJ discussion here every week would feel pretty empty

• Members

Ive supposedly read on line what someone reported earlier that Jacqueline was not asked back for season 5 and that Kathy will be dropped to a recurring or "friend of the housewives" role for season 5. It is still up in the air as to whether or not Caroline will be back from everything I was reading on my lunch break. It does however appear that Melissa and Tre will be back for season 5 and possible 3 new housewives are being looked at for a spot on the franchise.

As for RHONY, I do think that some of the new women need to go. I LOVE Carole and Heather and I love LuAnn and am mixed on Sonja. I do think that Ramona and Aviva both need to go. I would like to see them bring back Alex and Jill Zarin and see what kind of dynamics they woudl have with Heather and Carole.

• Members

Caroline? She is a no BS type of person and didnt like Teresa or Danielle. The only reason she had anything to do with them was bc she had Jac and Dina to act as an anchor but with none of them, whats to make her interact with Teresa? Kathy as a "friend" of the housewives, leaves her out one tying link. There's Melissa but they arent friends and having them hang out now would seem so fake. I think Caroline needs Jac to help keep her viable. She is too isolated and always has been

More reunion gifs

tumblr_mb84jkluEk1qeyljjo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mb7vxibClU1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mb7w6hMhFO1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mb8fm5r67O1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mb7veh3wYq1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mb8fhyMPcl1ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mb7oggd0Yu1qg5ea1o1_500.gif

tumblr_mb7xts5wtA1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

;

tumblr_mb83q3gftq1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mb7yne21UI1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mb7y6rUIkm1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

tumblr_mb7ypczZIM1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Gotta agree wtih Cheap and Eric about last night's reunion. Wow, did Kathy even speak during the first half? So irrelevant. I guess getting bad cosmetic surgery and hurling insults about in-laws who aren't even of this show is her way of bringing something to the table? It was also funny when Caroline was saying she doesn't get cosmetic surgery and Jacqueline had a guilty lil smirk like, "I do!"

I do think Teresa would do herself a lot of favors by owning up to some things that clearly are truth, like mentioning to castmates that Melissa was a stripper. That's hardly a big deal, especially if she said it to Jacqueline/Caroline back when Melissa first joined the show.

Melissa is such a phony lil soap actress, even Charity Rahmer can do shock and awe better...

Caroline and her family are the definition of hypocrisy. Caroline ALWAYS would say, "Don't bring the kids into this!" (even though her kids are in their mid-20's, but I digress) and here is her a--hole daughter Charlie Brown Lauren going after Teresa's kids.

We may not all agree on who the villains are nowadays, but there's no doubt everyone will agree that Danielle Staub was one of the most delusional paranoid troublemakers ever (can you imagine if her and Kelly Bensimon became friends?), but just the idea of her returning for season 5 and teaming up with Teresa would be EPIC. Sadly, I doubt that'll happen.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Did anyone see Teresa on Wendy today? Her interview was GOOD! Wendy calls her out and goes in on all the girls and the BS. Wendy says she looks very well put together (talking about her looks and clothing) but she doesnt think she's all put together in the head and theres something wrong with her! LOL. It was a marvelous sight. Im uploading as I type! She also mentions that revelations regarding Stripper Gate is revealed at the reunion and Melissa puts her hands on her. Cant wait to see that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGw12G72i3U&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Because she is a [!@#$%^&*] psychopath and its always interesting to watch crazy people, to be honest.

I would LOVE a RHoNJ without her. I am so glad to see her being dragged over her vile, disgusting, hateful actions and comments.

tumblr_mb8oyxXWFo1qzbyqeo1_r1_500.jpg

Edited by JackPeyton