Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Love Joanna (she's gorgeous! btw) but not feeling Lisa. I thought Id like Ana at first but she's boring. She could have easily been a friend instead of a 7th housewife. I feel they only brought her on bc of the drama brewing with Karent (who is delusional about her man)

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I need a downfall season for Melissa. Her reactions always seem so rehearsed and scripted to me. Regardless of Teresa I do feel that's obvious by now. I wonder how she'd fare if Teresa weren't on the show. How would her story go? I bet on a housewives show without family she'd for sure be called out for being a phony and would end up being the villain.

• Members

Agreed! She's always came across phony and rehearsed to me. She seems way too aware of the cameras than she should be and doesnt seem as "authentic" and raw as the others are. She controls her emotinos too tightly

I read on Tumblr that Bravo is considering bringing back Danielle. I say bring it on. Jac/Caroline vs Teresa vs Danielle with Kathy/Melissa. It would be interesting to see where allegiances would fall if that were to happen. I can see Danielle buddying up with Melissa or heck even Teresa. There are some good possibilities if that were to happen

• Members

Someone tweeted Andy asking him if he could bring back any HWs who would it be and he said Dina and Danielle. I think if Danielle returns she would be with Teresa. She says Tre is the only one who kept the promise of ending the fued and she has threatened to expose the emails and messages Melissa sent to her trying to make Teresa look bad. She said sh even had messages from Joe Gorga lol.

Anyway.... I cant wait for the reunion tonight me and my friend are having a viewing party :lol:

• Members

I didnt like her when she was on but I say bring it. I can see her with Teresa mainly bc Teresa has no allies so I can see her gravitating towards Danielle, even if she doesnt like her. With the other women playing hardball and Melissa acting phony as hell, I can see her using Danielle to expose how duplicitious she is and how she tried to backstab her for fame. Those two would form an unholy alliance and I think it would be good tv, especially when they inevitably turn on each other. Plus you know Caroline and Jaq will be hating on them big time if they started hanging out together. Jaq especially will get jealous (no matter what she says) and will twist it to make it seem as if Teresa is only with Danielle to bring her down. Oh man, Andy, make it happen! OMG, and if Dina were to come back into this ish and still be Team Teresa, Caroline will explode. I NEED this to be season 5. Just scrap Kathy bc really who cares about where she fits into this. Melissa dont need her as she can easily factor into the Manzo clan