Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Wow - that NJ Reunion promo is quite intense (the full one from Bravo's website). I wouldn't be surprised if the men killed each other afterwards. LOL at Kim D. coming out though "Hey Andy" as she walks in.

What's up with Caroline consoling Teresa though in certain scenes... holding her hand and being nice to her? I'm guessing that's how they end it. Caroline 'takes the high road' before she quits RH.

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow - that's pathetic of them. LOL at the fact they weren't even featured in that 3 minute promo like the other couples were. It's obvious that was a fake gig. Silex have always been inseparable and supportive of each other. A shame, because I also liked Alex. Sad direction for these two to be so desperate.

• Members

I read that Kathy says something about Teresa's mother maybe that's when Caroline consoles her.

http://jezebel.com/5...nufacture-drama

Article says the producer Cat Rodriguez texted all the ladies that something was going to go down except of Teresa.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/09/giudice-family-breakout-show-bravo-teresa-joe

Guidice spinoff? LOL I would love it and they can bring in an all new cast for NJ and we still would get a weekly dose of Tre and Milania :wub:

Edited by Eric83

• Members

NYC was off the chain this week! Aviva is certifiable. A truly vile, brittle hag who lives in her pampered existence with blinders on. Her brunch with Ramona was insane, Ramona OWNED her ass. Her father crashing Ramona's fundraiser (only to be ejected!) was riveting as well.

Luann and Sonja taking down the Morgan Family portraits was also really intense viewing. Sonja has balls of brass, the way she tossed out "White trash does not apologise" to Aviva's father was a masterstroke.

• Members

The reason Teresa can swear on whatever and say and do whatever then deny it is because she clearly convenes herself of it to be true, in the same way she convenes herself that she had a good husband and a happy marriage. Women like her, people like that - it is just sad. That facade of everything is fine can only be a facade for so long before it either fades or becomes a fake reality.

Caroline, i love her. Shes an awesome lady and a class act for even thinking about consuling Teresa during her breakdown after the attacks she makes against her and bashing her family.

• Members

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/rUBdXW7qZVA?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just saw it and it was crazy! I like Aviva and man did she come across very rehearsed and delusional. She almost reminded me of Kelly Bensimon. I thought she was so nice and quiet in the beginning. George was awful and embarassing. That guy is so creepy

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Too many thing are correctly spelled there, but yeah. He didnt cheat, he would never, his brother looks just like him, their marriage is so perfect and they are so happy - and so what of he called her a bitch and a [!@#$%^&*] on tv and thats clearly how he really feels (not that I blame him), because he paid for it buy buying her things.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

I don't know why she is staying with him. Just like I didn't understand why she forced him to mount her in that vineyard in front of EVERYBODY after it was obvious he was taking a call from another woman. BTW, [!@#$%^&*] is a dealbreaker for me -- I have a problem with men who call women that hate-word, whether to their face or behind their back.

So what's the deal? Is she completely dickmatized? Feeling the guilts because she bankrupted him? Saving face because his and her families came over to the US together? Completely no self-esteem? I don't understand why they are playing this charade.

• Members

Him calling her a c*** and going off on her then her dragging him into that area in clear view and trying to force him to give it to her was one of the sadist yet most disgusting and vile thing ive ever seen on a reality show.

I truly believe she is one of those people who convinces herself of things being ok. It is at a level beyond being fake or a liar. She believes her own lies to be the truth.

Also, didnt Teresa talk about Melissa being a stripper, on screen? And now she claims she never said such a thing. This bitch needs to keep her lies straight. its like when she said she doesnt get paid by tabloids, but then said she had a 6 cover contract. LOL. Shes so stupid.

Edited by JackPeyton