Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Melissa was on Wendy and said Teresa roughed her up at Gia's birthday party while she was holding baby Joey in her arms rolleyes.gif

http://www.wetpaint....degree-as-proof

Since when could strippers not get degrees? Isnt that an excuse many girls use to get into stripping; to pay their way through school?

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She had some words with Teresa at the christening, something about her playing both sides.

This season tops OC S5, S6 and NYC S4 in terms of absolute hatred between the castmembers. It's sad.

IMO, Caroline needs to leave the show. For her sanity, so does Jacqueline.

Dream Cast: Teresa, Danielle, Kim D (absolute TRASHHHH factor), Melissa, RandomLadyWhoYelled"ThisIsSuchEffinBullsh!!!t" during the Danielle smackdown at the Posche Fashion show.

If anyone can find a gif from that scene, I'll be forever yours.

• Members
It was a joke alluding to how irrelevant she is.

IMO that would be an awful cast. Too many hateful and awful people and you need balance. Teresa, Daniel and Kim D on one cast is just too much to take. I wouldnt find that fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZ73ZEvfcDI

laugh.png I love her. I swear she is channeling Eric. She is divine biggrin.png Keep watching as she goes off on Caroline

She brings up an interesting point. Who has the power to mic up creepy guy? Bravo! Clear set up. He didnt just randomly show up there. It was planned

She also makes some good points on Jaq starting problems after she was used and manipulated by Bravo to do so and didnt even realize it

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The producers clearly played the housewives against each other -- and they played us the audience because all everybody is doing is wondering who knew what and who was to blame? I suspect Teresa knew about the set-up and sanctioned it and maybe had last-minute stomach pangs because it might mean she got caught with the smoking gun in her hand. Let's face it: Teresa is crazy jealous of Melissa and cannot forgive her. Girl is from Naples and she is going to hold a grudge like nobody's business. Plus she wants to be right all the time and Queen Bee at all costs. And that means humiliating Melissa and making it seem like Melissa is the one who wants to get between Poison Gorga and his famb'ly. It's clear Pete Giudice knew what was going on because he congratulated Teresa on a "good job." Teresa must love the fact that Pete looks like Juicy Joe because it allows her to blame Joe's indiscretions on mistaking Pete for him.

But Melissa is no angel and while I don't know or couldn't care less if she ever stripped, I think going onto a TV show with the express purpose of bringing down your SIL is not something that anybody can forgive right away. No wonder her parents-in-law don't want to see her. The way she was whispering to Poison what to say ("say 'Shame on you!'") in the car was very telling.

Jacqueline, I think, was told about the set-up by a producer and that's probably why Andy Cohen didn't fire her ass when she refused to come to last year's Reunion. Because she was upset and it was a direct result of what the producers did behind the scenes.

Sigh. I'm sure we will see tons more [!@#$%^&*]-stirring and grudge-holding at Reunion. IMO, this show went wrong at Season 3 when Kathy and Melissa joined. For the first time, I didn't understand a thing that was going on, from the fight at the christening onwards. Everything felt edited and fake in a much more acute way than other RH franchises. Everybody is playing a role and it is so obvious. I have never warmed particularly to either Kathy or Melissa but at this point I don't like anybody except Jacq's husband. RHoNJ jumped the shark in Season 3 but it is still sailing over the shark fin in S4. Everybody needs to be fired IMO and perhaps the NJ franchise she be retired for a year or two, if not forever.

• Members

The reunion promo where Lauren and Melissa were outraged over Teresa's comments and Lauren saying this is why people kill themselves - bizarre. These shows are built on misogyny. They should have just fired comments back to Teresa.

Is it me or did those clips just have this very funereal air, very dead and empty? I guess that's down to these women clearly not wanting to be near each other.

• Members

Supertrailer for Couples Therapy featuring Silex from RHONY: http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/839223/season-2-supertrailer.jhtml

It made me sad watching this because it's obvious the only reason Simon and Alex did this is to remain on TV. Now don't get me wrong, they didn't do anything embarrassing, but the show itself is embarrassing. They are the only couple who aren't featured at all in the promo. Clearly they weren't having problems and either wanted the paycheck or to be on tv. I wish they'd held out in hopes that maybe Bravo would bring them back. I always liked Simon and Alex.