Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Totally agree. Very disappointing to hear all 5 of these bitter, spiteful shrews are returning. Will Kathy do a bogus baby story too, a la LuAnn? I can just see it. And her pervy husband will be all about trying to make babies. Meanwhile, I don't know if I can take another season of Caroline's bitterness and negativity towards one single person, her puckered lips and jowels hanging down to her kneecaps, I just can't do another year with the Manzos... And Jacqueline, my favorite hypocritical moron of 'em all...

I really am surprised. Hopefully 1 or 2 newbies will shake up the dynamic and put focus on something else, because this past season was too negative and toxic. It was just like season four of New York, and I would've thought TPTB would take note and make some changes, but I guess since they're still pulling in such healthy numbers, they figure they can wring out another year with the same ol' same ol...

• Members

Wow - good for her! I thought that acting thing was all for show, but apparently she's putting good use to it :P

Also - for those of you interested in Miami ratings - not good this week :(

Real Housewives of Miami BRVO 9:00 PM 0.967 0.4

That's lower than the first two weeks... I'm a bit sad about this because this season has been much better and I can tell it's going to explode with drama all the way through. And Mama Elsa!!!

• Members

I *think* DC and BH were both on Thursdays at one point... and perhaps Atlanta before it moved to Sundays? I just remember they used to have Thursdays way more often in the past than recently with the Sunday/Monday/Tuesday schedule... didn't Andy only do his WWHL show on Sundays and Thursdays, right after the Housewives episode?

But yeah, OC has been on Tuesdays the last couple seasons.

Edited by alwaysAMC