Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There is a difference between being prepared and starting it. She went on the attack right off the bat and never let up. The worst part is while she clearly came prepared to fight she is so horrible at it she couldnt properly pull it off. She had no idea what she was doing most of the time and just scrambled to try and stay afloat. I really was expecting twitter/tumblr to be full of Teresa apologists who thought she just walked on water still and seeing all these former fans turn on her has been the highlight. She came off insane, desperate and pathetic.

I loved Melissas dress and her makeup that she stole from Teresa, the first person to ever wear glitter eyeshadow, nevermind the fact that melissa wore it last year. Loved Andy confirming that on WWHL. Aside from Melissa, id say Caroline looked the best, then jaq & tre, and kathys dress was just awful, awful.

Her ugly ass christmas dress, her hair trying to meet her eyebrows, her boobs about to pop out. No.

While this is one of her better looks, i wouldnt say it was good. And very, very far from flawless. Last year was actually much better

• Members

tumblr_mb7p7rDblO1r7r1l7o1_500.gif

Is this a new shot? I dont remember this dress at all from season 1 or 2

I didnt get the purpose of that segment. Expose Teresa bc she doesnt write all of her own blogs? So what? Alot of celebrities have people write stuff for them. Thats actualyl quite common and I dont see that as a big deal

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Can't wait to catch NJ reunion later this week - my friends on Facebook were posting how intense and awesome it was.

Btw, meant to ask - anyone catch the Jennifer Gilbert cameo in last week's NYC episode? She was the Season 3 'recurring housewife' who Sonja beat out as official housewife... she was helping Heather with her fashion show event and gave Luann a hug in the episode.

• Members

I hope Teresa isnt scared of Rosie and puts her in check bc what Kathy said about Teresa's living parents was vile. Badmouthing her father and calling her mother a liar. I mean really? Did she think about how they would feel if they watched and heard that or when people repeat it to them. Respect your elders. She can attack Teresa but I dont think it was right of her to asy unkind things about senior citizens who arent directly involved in this fight. It was low of her. Rosie needs to sit her ass down and calm down bc it was her sister that went there, not Teresa. I really dont think she said anything awful about Kathy's father. She just said that Kathy used to love Teresa's father and she didnt get why she would say such horrible things about him when he was there for Kathy, at times even more so tahn her own. I dont think that justifies Rosie ready to beat her ass. Their father is off limits bc he's deceased but Teresa's living parents are fair game? Give me a friggin break

No I didnt notice her. She and Sonja were competing? I read that both were going to be housewives and was shocked when only Sonja became an official one. Jennifer was barely even featured and I barely remember her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I freakin LOVED it, all the women were acting batshiot crazy LOL

Kathy has always said that she can get "ghetto" when she has to, and I LIOVED that she went off on Tre

Jac, GO Girl, let it all out, all out!

LOVE the hair color Missy!

Caroline, you might want to sometimes STHU and let people talk

Lauren OWNED Tre!

Aaah Tre, really Tre, you couldnt even contain your bitterness during the seg about Jac's autistic son, that just shows the ugliness of your heart imo. And HELL NAW, I would do "yellow teeth" Richie in a heartbeat b4 I would ever touch your nasty Huisband RME at her! WOW Gia is writing articles now, WOW. Tre might want to take a page frpm Danielle's book, who even when she was being attacked by ALL of the HW including Tre, still had a little sense of dignity and you can somehow empathize with her, cabt say the same for Tre, she deserved it all and I want them to get all up in her arse even more and not in a good way LOL!

The spelling shiot was HILARIOUS LOL!

• Members

LOL Lauren really didn't own any damn thing. I doubt her ass knew what napalm meant either and who cares if Teresa doesnt writer her own blogs? I am going to need more proof than her not being able to define a word on spot with 2 cows yelling at her.

Exactly and whats sad is I bet what Teresa said is probably true when she said Kathy and Richie almost got a divorce that bitch nearly jumped out of her seat. Her and Melissa wanted to be reality stars so bad and now theyre mad their business is coming out. I dont feel sorry for them at all. Kathy's thirsty ass needs to exit stage left.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Kathy calling Tre's Mom a liasr is hardly vile imo. She like everyone else is tired of Tre bringing in her parents in order to put down others or Kathy's side of the family, which Tre has done on a regular on screen.

I cant believe she is denying ever calling Melissa a stripper LOL!

• Members

:blink: I thought Kathy was "old school and believed in respect" All Teresa said was that her mother told her Kathy and Richie almost got a divorce. Then Kathy proceeds to call her a f-cking liar and then for some reason calls Teresa's father a f-cking coward.

I love how none of the other ladies ESPECIALLY Melissa said anything to Kathy when she said that, but had it been Teresa she would have been nailed to the cross.

If Joe Gorga gives Kathy a pass on that comment I will be really disgusted.