Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

While I *love* the new women -- especially Heather who is just so relatable and deadpan, the voice of the audience in a way -- I think the dynamic which works is the "new three" rubbing up against the "old three."

I can't tell you what a pleasure it has been to see Ramona called out on her BS. I liked Ramona when she stood up for Bethenny against Jill and her crazy attack dog Kelly, but other than that Crazy-Eyes Pinot is narcissistic to the point of psychosis, and the fact that Heather and Aviva call her out on her behavior and trashiness is pure bliss for me (that, and her horrendous 90s dress sense).

And the fact that LuAnn is now dealing with a woman who has a higher aristocratic title than she is pretty good, too. Finally, the Countess gets taken down a peg or two. Honestly, I thought Pirategate and helping Sona out made LuAnn viable again.

On their own, Heather, Aviva and Carole might not generate the story and interest needed to keep RHoNY going (even though I think it is pretty clear that outside of the show, H, A and C would have zero interest in socializing with R, S and L). My gut tells me LuAnn and possibly Sonja will be gone next season. Carole may ask to be let out of her contract as she works on developing her show based on her book.

I can't wait for Reunion to see them hash it all out. I want Sonja to see how Pinot threw her under the bus Monday night.

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think NYC really gelled during the 2nd half, and I could see all 6 ladies staying, but I could also see various changes made in differing scenarios. One way or another, I do think they'll keep at least 1 of the originals (Ramona or LuAnn) with Ramona being the more likely choice to keep if they only kept one veteran. Sonja has gotten a safe pass for being Ramona's BFF, so I can't see them letting her go if Ramona is kept unless they casted someone who Ramona is already "real-life" friends with, cuz let's face it: Pinot Singer is an acquired taste that not everyone prefers :)

I think the Heather and Carole friendship that blossomed was a fantastic dynamic, and they were really the ones who could take a look at the bullsh-t outside of the box and be real about it all.

I think Aviva would be good for another season, but she looks kind of miserable overall.

Speaking of free passes, I know I give Ramona one since I enjoy her nuttiness, but Sonja came across bad this season. I haven't seen all of the past seasons, but has she always been so self-entitled, selfish, and unaware? If it weren't for her Pinot buddy, she'd have gotten the ax too.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

That looks suspect because of the cover though. I am wondering how much they told, and how much are quotes lifted from the reunion and interviews.

I do hope its a legit full on interview slamming her like shes done to all of them. Get it ladies. Karma is a bitch and Teresa deserves it.

• Members

Notable No-Show: The Irrelevant Kathy.

Teresa's previous and countless cover stories are not solely targeted at other castmates, but rather her own struggles, marriage, life's predicaments, etc. etc. Granted, a lot of it is fluff and poppycock, but I just find it interested that the only way for any of those 3 to get a cover is to devote an entire article around bashing Teresa. Only an autistic child will grant one of them a brief time in the spotlight. It's kinda sad how catty and trashy they've ALL become. No one is "better" than anyone else at this point.

• Members

Interesting point. None of the cover headlines are about her going after the castmates (except that one about her apologizing

), but are about her own life and the struggles she faces

tumblr_maqjcalDh31r3yu0go1_250.jpgtumblr_maqjcalDh31r3yu0go2_250.jpg

tumblr_maqjcalDh31r3yu0go3_250.jpgtumblr_maqjcalDh31r3yu0go6_250.jpg

tumblr_maqjcalDh31r3yu0go7_250.jpgtumblr_maqjcalDh31r3yu0go8_250.jpg

Yet the other girls have these:

tumblr_marzodfErI1r6ql4eo1_500.jpg

rhonjusweekly.jpg

Her husband is apart of her struggle. I think his point is that what the mags advertise with Teresa is HER life. Look at the covers. The other girls are barely there and they dont make headlines out of the NJ drama to sell Teresa issues. With the other women, it has to be about throwing shots at Teresa to sell. They barely have anything intersting about themselves unless it involves Teresa

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

my god, the fake dog, the using of her kids... this woman is truly gross on a human level. the best part really is her admitting to getting paid then denying it. i dont understand how someone who lies daily can be so bad at it. its really quite amusing and yet totally sad and pathetic. once you put your kids out there the way she has they sadly become fair game. i feel really bad for those girls.