Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Damn -- Kim Richards has no excuse with that awful clown make-up. Her eyebrows look like they have been colored in with Crayola. Kyle always has fabulous, dewy make-up. She needs to lend out her make-up artist.

Jacqueline Laurita's awful nose job threw her face completely out of whack.

• Members

I dont get it bc I am enjoying it! Its soooo much better than season 1. Right now Joanna is my favorite housewife and its looking like she doesnt like Adrianna so Im hoping they get into it later in the season

bc its Miami! That city needed a fair shot at a season and season 1 wasnt it. Now that its actually being produced as a RH show, I think its improved immensely

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Too many franchises on air and NJ/NY are sucking up the attention and I am sure ATL/BH will do the same. Bravo is stupid to not air a special episode after NJ reunion Sunday to get people to sample it. I dont watch but it seems pretty stupid when you have potential to get people to at least sample.

They didnt start advertising the show until 2 weeks before it premiered bc they put NY on hold out of nowhere. I guess Bravo felt they owed them another season since they handled it so badly.

• Members

LMAO, now I <3 you but that's just not reason enough! For you I will hope it doesn't get cancelled since everyone else i know or the places I read diss it so hard.

OIC, Eric now you're bringing me back -- it really was like BAM! here's another one and this time the HWs are in Miami. Now I'm trying to remember if D.C. was heavily promoted or not (aside from the Salahi's and their shenanigans).

Edited by London

• Members

I don't recall the level of promo for DC, but it's ratings were similar to what New York has this season, around 1.6-1.8 million. Ratings-wise they could've brought the show back. I think the Salahi backlash caused them not to touch it. Some stories said they'd only bring it back with the Salahi's, but the other wives balked at that idea. Other reports said they couldn't get any new people to sign up. Also, the reunion of DC was used as the intro to Beverly Hills' low rated first episode. Before it was the Bravo way to launch the new shows off of a previous seasons reunions. It baffles me that they haven't done that with Miami yet. I feel like it's just wasting away.

• Members

Exactly -- DC finale and reunions were getting 1.6-1.8 million - which was above BH for most of the first few episodes of their season, and most of what NYC was getting this season. DC peaked when it needed to in the end, but I think Bravo and Andy thought DC was too risky and were strongly advised to cancel due to the legal and political implications left by the Salahis.

It's a shame though - just think of the drama we could have had... all the housewives from that series have now divorced/broken up - ALL of them. Also, that Erica (friend of the housewives) was full of drama... Cat vs. Erica was pretty awesome.

I miss DC!

• Members

Watched the NYC finale... Aviva is so crazy but I think I kind of like it lol...

LuAnn was realy irrlevant in this episode and season, when she popped up mid episode I was like "oh yeah she's on the show" Luann is reminding me of Sheree in ATL Season 4. Barely on, no side projects, no filming at home. I think her time is up. Get rid of her and bring on one new woman. Aviva vs. Ramona isn't over yet!

I love Heather, she is so upfront and real wub.png

Sonja looked pretty in her talking heads I like her hair like that.

Edited by Eric83