Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Honestly, i think its all just fan wank.

Jaq and Kathy wont be back. Caroline will decide if she wants to return or not. Melissa and Tre are back for sure and id imagine 2-3 new wives with an additional 2 friends of spots to see who works and who doesnt for the following season is basically a done deal.

• Members

Why the hell does Kathy and her animalistic chub of a sister think it's okay for Kathy to rag on Theresa's mother, but God forbid Theresa say anything about their father? And for Rosie to threaten Theresa with death and they don't arrest her ass for terroristic threatening is beyond me. I think lines were crossed and Kathy showed her true fat ass tonight. She can take her fucked up face and plant it.

Did Caroline let anyone answer for themselves? She is an old hag bully.

I'm so sure that Lauren knew what napalm was before she looked it up. Please child, sit down and shut up. This was like watching a middle school fight. Stupid. And WTF at her bringing Gia into it? She needs to STFU and mind her business. I don't care how old I am, my mother would never let me talk to one of her friends or former friends. She needs to shut her ass up.

Jac is full on mental. She needs rehab and therapy, and she needs to get off of the show and off of Twitter, and start focusing on her kids. It's too late for Ashley/ee, but the other two are young enough to still have a chance. I also wanted to add that Jac is extra special disgusting for swearing on her "child who has autism". Blech.

From the previews, I really can't believe Jacqueline said "you told me you walked in on Joe and another woman" to Teresa. To quote Teresa, are you kidding me??? It is so low to take something a friend shares privately in confidence when you were close friends and use it as a weapon on national television now that you aren't friends. That's just a basic code of friendship.

I am SO sick of hearing Jac and everyone tweeting and saying various forms of "the situation with Nick is what is really important. Everything else is bullshit," and then continue to insert themselves in all the other petty bullshit. They talk the talk but won't walk the walk. If Nick is what matters, go take care of Nick. Stop starting twitter wars with Teresa and looking up dirt on people.

Someone PLEASE get the non motherfuckin factor bitch gif for Kathy. Thirsty ass!

Edited by Eric83

• Members

WOW! What a reunion! Teresa clearly came in searching for a fight as anything anyone said got her riled up. Im surprised she didnt attack Andy for saying hello, honestly. Jaq wasted no time getting straight to it with her and damn was good. First off, both these women are insane. Jaq like flys off the rails and loses it and Tre gets so caught up over her lies she cant keep straight she just gets insane herself so it was a lot of fun to watch them go back fourth. Tre really did try to make Nick having autism all about her and it was truly disgusting to see her do so, and at the same time very telling about how wrapped in her lie of a life she is. I really disliked the implication that Jaq was a bad mother and caused Nick to regress. Really, if you dont know anything on a subject like this you should say nothing and offer no thoughts or anything about it because damn. I cant believe someone asked her to judged Carolines parenting and thank god it was pointed out how atrocious her kids are - and no, they are not off limits to be honest because Tre touts them out and uses them for attention and the kids were not attacked or anything. It is clear tho that they are aware about how awful their father is and the hatred Tre carried for Melissa.

Lauren Manzo stole the damn show. Damn. First off she came out with a grand introduction looking fine, fresh, fierce, etc. Girl has got it going on and im glad to see shes gained some confidence through losing weight. And then calling Tre out on not writing her blogs - thank you! the woman cant even say basic words properly, there is no way she writes her blogs and Bravo should honestly be looking into this as it is part of their contract. She prob pays her ghost writer from her books. That was seriously bad ass when Lauren spelled it the way tre prob would, i died. I really related to her weight issues this season, even tho she was insufferable. I love the dynamic her and her mother have, Some people need a mom to coddle them and say everything is fine, and others need a mom to be tough and tell the truth and be blunt about it.

Melissa looked S T U N N I N G. Seriously, wow. Anyways, Loved her facial reactions to Tre being so shitty and i absolutely loved it when she basically told Andy he needs to do something because Rosie will KILL Teresa, lol. I also loved how she pointed out that she wore the same eye makeup to last years taping after Teresa tried to once again claim she was copying her. LOL. Caroline and Jaq reaction was also hilarious.

Kathy vs Teresa was just... what? Like i can not with either one of these bitches to be honest. Both were totally and completely out of line on a basic human level let alone as family. Damn. And Carolines face when Teresa came over to her was EVERYTHING. I loved Caroline tho, and I love that she owned up earlier in the season to being a bully and whatnot and not liking that and changing it. This moment with Tre was a real moment of who she really is. She hates this woman with good reason, but she doesnt want her to suffer (a big difference between the two). It was odd to see comforting Tre and trying to get her to be rational (lol, good luck Caroline! Aint never gonna happen). Rosie yelling from behind the curtin was some wizard of oz [!@#$%^&*]. Too bad they didnt let her at Tre as Rosie could have slayed the beast.

The promo for next week looks just as good if not better! wow.

And i LOVED all the Teresa hate on WWHL after the show, lol. I also noticed on twitter nearly every tweet about Teresa was very anti her, esp after the autism thing.

Edited by JackPeyton

• Members

LOL Tre's still my fave but I can honestly say I had nothing positive to say about Teresa tonight but I knew you'd cover it Jack wink.png

It has all gotten way too ugly. I was kinda sad when they showed the clips of when Teresa and Jacqueline were friends.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

Teresa looked the best! Her dress was beautiful and her hair and makeup were gorgeous. The other women had nothing on her.

LMAO at Andy asking Jacqueline if she had a tweeting problem

Caroline and Kathy, STFU! Teresa started talking about Jac and her son and I thought we were gonna get a good moment but those two got so nasty and turned it into an ugly moment and put it on Teresa.

Caroline kept yelling at Teresa for not letting them speak, yet she kept talking over Jacqueline and spoke for her. She also told Lauren not to talk when she was being addressed. Practice what you speak, biyatch!

Bitter ginger with a twist of lemon face laugh.png

So Kathy had a nose job and worked on her lips. I knoew there was something different about her besides the hair. She looked better before as her nose is distracting to me

Makeup aside, Lauren doesnt look all that different to me

Melissa just last week on Wendy said that Teresa "roughed her up" at Gia's party, yet here at the reunion she didnt dare try and say that crap to Teresa's face. She wasnt even going to bring up any altercation till Jaq mentinoed it. I think Melissa was overexagerating what happened and didnt want Teresa to go in on her for it.

Jacqueline said that she overheard Teresa talk about hating her and bashed her at the Napa trip...if thats the case then WTF didnt she say anything? When Caroline was fighting with her, was the perfect time, but instead she pretended to sleep bc she didnt want to get between her sister in law and her friend. That really doesnt add up bc if she did hear that, I dont see how she could still be cool with Teresa on the trip

tumblr_mb7lko7dR31r7r1l7o1_400.giftumblr_mb7l8kPixC1r7r1l7o1_400.gif

Teresa on Ritchie....LOL

WTF, they end on Rosie threatening to kill Teresa

Why wouldnt she? She has 4 thirsty harpies ready to attack her. You dont bring a knife to a gun fight

She looks really beautiful and I liked her hair but her dress was really tacky. It ruined her entire look

Edited by Cheap21