Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Also did you notice that Teresa called out into the wings "Ma! Ma! Did you hear that?!" If Kathy was calling Teresa's parents effing liars with her aunt right there, that is some fucked up [!@#$%^&*]. I wish Andy would bring Teresa's mom and dad and Kathy's mom to the sofa, gently talk to them without those hosebeast screaming at each other and see what they have to say because I would imagine that, unlike the nutcases on RHoNJ, Tre's parents are not famewhores and actually care about what happens to their family.

I would also want to see that fake ho Melissa's face drop when her parents-in-law come in because you know they would tell Andy the truth about how she threw any Gorga family harmony under the bus in pursuit of a gig on RHoNJ and a "singing" career.

I had so much other stuff to say, but then I read D-Listed and it kind of put this toxic show into context:

http://dlisted.com/2012/10/01/speaking-scaring-wild-beasts

Speaking Of Scaring Wild Beasts.....

From Nishanto the bear scarer to Rosie the gorilla scarer....

On last night's reunion of The Real Housewives of New Jersey, the rabid animals from the New Jersey exhibit in the Bravo zoo were all stuffed into the old pageants gowns of Miss Venezuelas past and were forced to go after each other while a confused, scared, wonk-eyed gay squirrel looked on. And DAMN did they go after each other. In the clip above, new-faced Kathy goes after no forehead-having Theresa by calling her father a coward. Theresa returned the slap by bringing up Kathy's late father and that [!@#$%^&*] awoke the butch beauty beast!

Former HSOTD and Kathy's sister Rosie nearly made Theresa's gorillas in the mist hairline jump back a few inches when she started screaming backstage. Rosie threatened to rip Theresa's head off and serve it to Kate Capshaw. Cousin Rosie went OFF like somebody just took the last Home Depot lumber cart that she had her eye on. We won't really know if Cousin Rosie ate Theresa's head off until part two airs next week, but this is all I needed to see.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Also, Kathy's nose job looks cheap, her mouth looks weird, and her weave looks AWFUL.

Teresa had the best dress there, green is a good color on her (LOL), it was also very cleopatra-esque, but that vaseline-smeared glitter all over her chest and face? Gross. I wanted to grab a kleenex and blot it.

Edited by Cat

• Members

• Members

WOW! That NYC finale was something else wasnt it? The season started off slow and boring but boy did it go out with a bang. You had Sonja vs Heather and then Aviva vs Ramona. That was some GOOOD stuff. Aviva is certifiable. She is way too pressed about Ramona throwing out her father and would not let up. The way she overheard Ramona, Heather and her husband (who started the ish) was chilling. I need a gif of that

Im all for Jack's idea now and think Bravo should drop the 3 old housewives for next season and keep the 3 new ones. LuAnn is boring and has nothing to offer anymore. Im kinda over Ramona and think she has run her course. Sonja brought an ugly side to her this season whcih I didnt like and dont think its needed. They should take this as a transition period and add 3 new women for a revamped NYC next year. NOW is the time to do it

• Members

I don't see any way that Luann will be back next season at the very least. She added nothing to the show all season. Hell, even Kathy (NJ) had more story this season than the Countess.

How FUNNY that this season, with the arrival of Princess Carole, there's been nary a mention by Luann of her title.

• Members

I really think production needs to be taken to task for this season of NYC. It started off so boring. Seriously the first 8 episodes or so esily could have been two. With the way it ended, it should have kept going. I get they give production start and end dates, but i feel in a case like this when it was so boring early on they should have forked over the extra $$ to add at least another month to production. It ended very abruptly and in the middle of chaos.

• Members

They had no choice but end filming. They kept extending it, I believe by a couple of months and finally the three original girls refused to continue filming. I agree with them in this case. They did their job from day one, it's not their fault the new girls came in, mostly sucked and now they have to work overtime to salvage things for the new girls. It's a shame Alex McCord didn't take the Friend of Housewives gig though. I have no doubt when the saw footage coming in they would've quickly upgraded her and that probably would've helped the early episodes be more interesting. Alex vs LuAnn has more organic conflict than LuAnn desperately trying to create a fued with Ramona. Everybody started the season with no conflict so it was bound to be dull.

I think overall this season did what it needed to do. People complained the previous season was too busy, so despite good ratings 4 cast members were fired, including two very popular ones. When the show came back it allowed viewers to get to know the new characters before things kicked off. Eventually it worked out. Going into next season I think they have a cast that can work for a couple of years. They need to consider dumping Aviva though and will have to be smart when bringing in one or two new wives next year.

• Members

Didnt they only extend it once, by a month, and even that was only for three events? It was supposed to end after vacation. Then the originals wanted more money, and I agree they should have been paid. But wow do i disagree with your assesment that the new girls sucked and the originals had to work to save it, quite the opposite actually.

The only way Aviva should go is if Ramona goes as well. They are both atrocious but need eachother for story. I do think Luann will exit, tho I hear she trys hard at the reunion to secure a spot by attacking Carole and fails.

• Members

I LOVE all three of the new girls, but they're the main reason the early episodes were so dull. Carole I enjoy the most, but she's not the type to do things that will create ratings. Heather took a while to heat up and Aviva was completely dull until she started fighting with Ramona. I think overall the season was carried by Ramona, Sonja and Heather, with Aviva stepping up at the end and Carole providing a Bethenny-esque Greek chorus. LuAnn was useless and desperate this season, but I found her likable. I do feel when she wasn't trying to create a storyline she seemed so sweet and funny. I wish she'd let her hair down more often.

I wonder how the season would've gone had Cat from RHODC accepted the offer to join the show. Obviously she and LuAnn would be total enemies so that would be a complete shift. I wonder if she would've came off worse than Aviva.

• Members

Wow. I really could not disagree more with that.

While the new girls were not bringing the drama straight from the start, ramona & luanns early attempt at a story via a fued between them was laughable if not coma inducing. Ramona was basically reacting throughout the season or saying something then running away to drown another bottle to deal with her life. Heather created a lot of issues and fed some drama early on that seems to be forgotten about it. Sonja was basically just there all season and really only had a role at all when she was drugged out and acting like a child.

Exactly.

And i find her level of just being crazy a lot more fun to watch than drunken Ramona and while i do really like her, pathetic sonja.

• Members

I thought the new girls brought it. Ramona wouldnt have had anything for most of the first half of the season if not for Heather who wasnt buying her crap and held her own. Avivia looked like she was going to be a quiet mousy type, but she exploded and since then has been uninihibited and unleashed. She created the moments to talk about towards the end. Carole didnt get involved in any drama but I think she provided much needed balance bc you need a "normal" person who is about fun and doesnt resort to the nastiness. These 3 new girls put the old ones out to pasture. I really dont see much reason in keeping the old set. I think the new girls have "earned" their housewives status and Andy should rebuild the show around them