• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

THIS.

I honestly just want to say F*CK NAY NAY!!! She was on the outs and actually managed to get back in even though it was obvious to the viewers it was a fake spiritual journey and then kept doing mess. Now that she is getting exposed...not surprising given how Bravo has been getting rid of its OG by the way and she SHOULD HAVE KNOWN she would be NO DIFFERENT...she wants sympathy when she calls babies buffalo.  Yeeeeahhh NO.

Please register in order to view this content

But...but...she was the one that kept calling everyone out in her red dress about how reading session was open. And that they were supposed to bring it.

IT GOT BROUGHT BITCA!!!! KEEP THAT SAME ENERGY, BOO!!

Sounds like to me Eva gave her the Claudia Jordan Special...something Nene has been needing again FOR A WHILE. 

That said...and I'm going to add @NothinButAttitude, too and on a serious note...it does seem like what I said and we all been discussing that over the last year Bravo has been aiming at all of their OGs to save money. RHOD LeeAnne, OC Viki, RHoBH Lisa (though she moved much quicker than they did) and most of it was by having them do themselves in. I might even say even RHoNJ Teresa by producing all of the receipts on her...something she did not expect them to do since she IS the star of her show. So realistically, if production is FINALLY getting Nene back for Closetgate and the other things she does, are we surprised? It was only a matter of time for Nene. I am now worried for RHOP Karen saying that. Gizelle...maybe not given there is some receipts out there that she might be behind indirectly what is going on with Nene right now. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I do think they’re trying SOMETHING with Nene. From the missed episodes to centered the reunion around her when she wasn’t the focus of the season, I do get why she’s upset. Her video on YouTube did make sense. Eva in particular shouldn’t be given any props for bringing it at the reunion. She simply hasn’t done enough her past two seasons to justify another year. If they let a reunion save her she’d just disappoint again. 

• Members

Everything in this post is how I feel, too. Todd, Kenya, everything. I feel a bit for Nene because this has been a slow burn. Production have been paimfully prying her fingers off the show, one by one, for a year. Part of it is karma, of course, as she has been mean and unpleasant. It's no surprise that finding herself increasingly isolated, Nene was going to lash out. I wish she hadn't walked off reunion, though, as it will be taken as cowardice and an admission of guilt. Not a great way to end a 12 year run.

I also agree about Nene's comments about Eva. I found her a bore, needless filler sucking on ice chips. Just cuz you're pregnant doesn't make you special. 

Re: Cynthia, apparently Lake Bailey is quietly on the market. I think this is Cynthia's last season also.

Re: RHONY

Bwah!

Edited by Cat

• Members

First of all, I was thinking of Claudia Jordan just yesterday. How I wish she was on the show instead of Eva! Lol.

Second, My Karen better not be a target, by production, Gizelle or anyone else! She is the only one who counters Gizelle's reign of terror (besides Monique). Her interaction with the women (Potomac is a perfect example of mixing the generations) is golden. I personally think Karen may be safe for now. The Potomac ladies are not on big salaries. Gizelle likely is the highest paid. 

Please register in order to view this content

However, Karen may want to get into the mix more because I don't need to see filler like her and Ray on a motorbike.

How is Gizelle indirectly behind Nene's fall from grace?

• Members

RE: Gizelle. Apprently at some point (given her connections to Shady Phae Phae's Mr. Chocolate), Gizelle saw Nene often enough to try to get on her good side. Like NY's Ramona, Nene wasn't interested. So she reached out to Kenya at some point. Apparently the DC's streets ALSO talk so the tea that Kenya is allegedly supposed to be using on Nene at the upcoming reunion (not sure if the link at the top works for you but inside there is tea that Nene has been having an affair with a DC man) came from Gizelle's digging.

• Members

Nene would be lucky if Bravo let her go because she is capable of other things.  Nene needs to put on her big girl panties and just let go.  Once things get safer, Nene needs to head to pilot season.  She is still very marketable but doing nothing but rotting on RH!

• Members

Yeah... I think this is a combination of Bravo wanting to evolve some of their shows, along with trying to keep costs down by having their expensive OG's run themselves out of town. They did Vicki dirty, they did LVP dirty 'til she got the upper hand and they realized they needed to keep the idea of her alive for the remainder of the season, they exposed and embarrassed Teresa, and then there's Nene who's been digging her own grave for the past couple years. Had Bethenny not left NYC on her own, maybe Bravo would've targeted Ramona or Luann next? 

I'm sure both sides are guilty (Nene vs. production), but Nene plays into it and comes off as someone on the outside looking in, making complaints and excuses, whether right or wrong. At least with Vicki, once word leaked that she would not be returning, kept it simple and left gently into that good night. 

I don't think Karen, etc. from Potomac are in danger because the show is still "new" in comparison to the others, and still not as well known. Beverly Hills, started in 2010, seems to be the last star-maker, with subsequent series (Miami, Potomac, Dallas) only producing "Bravolebrities." 

• Members

ATL: It's time to get rid of Nene. Nene is such albatross on that show. Her whole "I'm a victim" routine is so old. She brought Yovanna on the show to cause trouble. If it backfired, that's on her. She is the one who goes after her costars when she falls out with them. Somehow, it's Kandi's fault Nene never got spinoff shows. She even managed to say vicious things about Kenya's daughter. That's sick, and Nene would never have stood for that if someone came for her son (Sheree for ex.). You want to go after Kenya's marriage, fine. That's fair game but not the child. Nene also physically attacked a crew member, and should never have been allowed back. If production is sabotaging her, what does that say about her? It wasn't the women who told her to wear black. When Nene leaves, Marlo will have to forge other alliances if she wants to stay on the show which she clearly does. Yet again, Marlo had to start conflict at the finale because no one else wanted to. It was a Tamraesque move in its desperation. I have never liked Porsha, and I'm stunned that so many fans forgive her for accusing Kandi of rape. Boggles my mind. Not only that, but what was her storyline? Reconciling with a man who cheated on her in between visits to the farm? Wow, sign me up for that one. 

I have friends who have met the women, and they all say that the women (save for Nene) were sweet and friendly towards the fans. Not surprising to me since Nene only whines to her fans when she needs them. 

• Members

She's not wrong, and if they wanted to cut costs, they should have cut Eva back like they did Sutton since Eva did nothing after going after Porsha at the beginning of the season. I'm still baffled why Eva was on the show this season.

I also don't think they are going after the OG housewives. The OG housewives are self-imploding and Bravo is taking the opportunity to get rid of them. Leanne, and Vicki brought it on themselves. Tamra, not an OG, but she did her job but she made it too obvious, and the audience turned against her. They would have kept LVP if she hadn't left. They exposed Teresa but they aren't getting rid of her. Who would they build rhonj around? I can't stand Teresa, but she is NJ at this point. I never understood why they kept Bethenny on RHONY. She had to be expensive, and the show is much better without her, and it also lets Dorinda's true nature come out more since she doesn't hide behind Bethenny. Nene is responsible for EVERYTHING that has happened to her. She's the one who assaulted a crew member. She is the one who was a disgusting unlikeable shrew at the last reunion. She's the one who concocted the story with Yovanna to bring Nene back into the show. She's the one attacking Kenya's daughter in the most disgusting way possible (going after a child is the lowest any of these housewives can get save for rape allegations). She's the one who posted paranoid youtube videos accusing Kandi of keeping her from getting spinoffs while at the same admitting she did get a spinoff with Kim until it was stopped for a reason that had nothing to do with Kandi. She never takes responsibility for anything. Now, she's threatening Bravo and her costars with the attorney who was a Weinstein apologist? Girl, bye.

• Members

I hate to say, but I finally watched Nene’s full video and I LOLed at how obvious it was that production was fcuking with her. It’s hard to feel bad for Nene when she brings so much on herself, but it was so obvious! My favorite part was how they told her not to wear white and when they started setting up she saw everybody in white except her. She then text Tanya and Marlo who were also told to wear white. She then ran to quickly change into something white so she wouldn’t look crazy. That is just high level petty to do that LOL! 

Personally I don’t want Nene to leave. She brings a comedy that I enjoy. Nobody reads like Nene. I personally find Kenya much more unlikable than Nene and I feel without Nene around she’d run over everybody. 

• Members

I don't find Nene's reads that interesting because they're rehearsed reads just like Phaedra's. That's why she ran off from the reunion because she had nothing to say off the cuff to any of these questions/attacks. When she responds off the cuff, she ends up getting in trouble (like the rape joke).

• Members

Relevancy. Kenya really has not been engaging her at all so that kind of fell flat. Kandi's always been an easy target for Nene. I dont think she cares if she steam rolls her or not, but the fighting makes for good tv and gives producers interest in seeing her