Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

This is Kenya were talking about, no one asked where Porsha was so why would Kenya even mention her if she's supposedly sharing a close moment between her and Shamea lol cmon now!  Its like when she asked the women "would you wanna know your man is cheating" and she got mad that Cynthia basically told Tanya the real reason y Kenya asked that question!  

Edited by rlj

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

As I stated those text messages are in Sept, Shamea gave birth in Nov.  Why didn't Kenya post the text message from Nov the day Shamea gave birth supposedly telling Kenya her water almost broke?  Oh yeah those texts don't, exist,  Kenya lied!  Even Shamea denies texting Kenya on the day she gave birth as Kenya alleges lol.  Thanks for posting, love the replies to her tweeting confirming my point

Anywho, RHOBH is a snoozefest!

Edited by rlj

• Members

Two episodes in and I think Beverly Hills is firing on all cylinders! This episode wasn’t drama heavy (that seems to be next week), but this set the tone nicely. I’ll start by saying the lack of Kyle has been refreshing and she hasn’t really been missed by me. 

Dorit and Erika were probably my most useless HWs here. Erika is typically standoffish and doesn’t offer much more than looks and Dorit has been a phony but both are more than earning their diamonds this year. Dorit being open about her money issues makes her feel more human and I like her now! Erika being open is like a whole new person! I can’t remember changing my mind so positively before With HWs before other than Porsha on ATL. 

Sutton continues to be a quirky fun delight. She’s like a mixture of Phaedra and Ramona for me. I love the awkward comments, the snootiness, the talking heads and how outspoken she is. She’s perfect for this kind of show. 

Lisa Rinna is filler to me. She didn’t add anything to any scene she appeared in. Even Teddi is bringing more than she is. She’s been coasting but without LVP or Kim it really highlights how useless she is. Hell, Denise out of it after surgery was more interesting than Ronan’s scenes. 

Lastly, Teddi’s classic passive aggressive white girl invite was iconic! I love how at the opening when she said she didn’t care if they went that Garcelle made it clear she didn’t wanna go anyway LOL! I just don’t understand Teddi. These women were willing to go to support her, but she’s mad they didn’t want to actually participate in something she said was optional because she KNEW it wasn’t something they liked to do? She is a joke! I hope Sutton and the other girls eat her up next week. 

• Members

Im fine with it bc there are already 2 RH shows airing and 3 would have been overkill. I cant keep up like I used to. I can see this causing changes down the line. We might go back to shorter seasons with 10-12 episodes which Im here for. Married to Medicine LA is about to get a huge bump as the main black reality show on Bravo for months which will be huge for it. Bravo better promote that well and not drop the ball

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I echo the disappointment about Potomac but understand why. As @Cheap21 said, I can barely keep up with 3 shows as is. I am two episodes behind on ATL, and want to be able to enjoy these shows at my leisure and for as long as possible. Especially Potomac which is sure to be fire.

With that in mind, making a note to check out M2M LA season 1 because I never got a chance to watch it the first time around.

Thinking about when these shows could finally think about returning to filming makes me sad. 

Please register in order to view this content

Maybe when the test-and-trace effort becomes much more widespread (South Korea-style), then they can ascertain which HWs (and crew) are CV-free or have immunity and build a filming schedule from there.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Sadly that will likely never be happening in the US. Maybe this can be used to question the viability of some of these shows and concentrate the money and time on extra precautions for the productions that warrant the effort. Surely no matter how much Andy may be fond of the likes of Erika, he must know that shows like BH are at a natural end.

Edited by DRW50