Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Garcelle not being a fan of Kyle warms my heart.

Please register in order to view this content

Kyle may be the OG, but we know Rinna has been itching for that crown for years.  Kyle vs. Rinna is bound to happen, if not this year, certainly next. 

Garcelle (or was it Sutton?) mentioned in an interview that the Rinna they've known for years is different than the Rinna they see on RHOBH. When an actor can't find work acting, they act on "reality" television. 

The first episode was alright. I admit, they got me intrigued with the ending teaser. Funny how their first episode was exclusively in NYC. I'm surprised we don't see RHONY at NYFW anymore. 

Damn, why do they give us only glimpses of our Faye? I need to see more of that rubber face! 

I loved the iorny how Sutton dogged celebrities putting their names on a fashion line -- even dissed Rihanna (my hubby was not pleased by that remark, especially since hers is quite successful) -- yet here she is attending Bangs Richards' low-rent rag event. 

Erotika needs to ditch those space suit get-ups like yesterday. 

The one thing that did surprise me about the ending teaser was them posting the headline of an article stating Denise and Brandi had a sexual relationship. Even though anyone with a slight interest and access to internet could find that out, I thought they'd save that reveal for down the road. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG I totally forgot about her. She was the 4th wheel on that tricycle of women at the table. 

EDIT: I'm surprised they never mention Denise Richards being a series regular on The Bold & the Beautiful.  They always showed ample footage of Eileen Davidson on DAYS/Y&R, along with Erika's Y&R appearance and Kyle's DAYS stint.  Why no B&B love? Especially since there's the international appeal tie-in. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I'm genuinely surprised about the ratings because I thought more people would tune in because most of us are in some form of lockdown. Would the day really matter?Except for Atlanta, I couldn't tell which day has which hw show. I only saw the tidbits with Sutton and Garcelle. They seem so interesting, but then you have the others...ugh.

• Members

RHONY

"And then you die and you catch some d*ck on the way." - Sonja Morgan. Give her an Emmy. What a line. 

This episode was a lot of fun even though basically nothing happened of any consequence. It felt easy breezy and organic with the women bonding at the winery and Lu "taking care of her neck"...and then that evening party. That was a riot of hilarity. Obviously, that short rich guy just wants to offload the house and this was a way to promote it, but Sonja's descent into booze was hilarious - especially because she rallies so effectively the next morning. It really is incredible. 

• Members

Yeah, I saw VR got an increase in ratings this week. Given how the season has been I was surprised. Though I loved seeing the Vegas restaurant. 

Oh, yes. the day does matter. When people get used to a show coming on on a certain day at a certain time (ATL for example), people would come to see. Given it's a show that everyone watches, that is why shows are always being put behind it on Sunday to grow their audience. I still honest believe that EMPIRE would have done better (all drama in RL aside) if it had stayed on Wednesdays like it always was. So many shows have been cancelled when they are moved from a time that fans of the show are used to...especially when the executives want to play musical tv schedule chairs...something they tried to do with MARRIED TO MEDICINE a few seasons back by changing its time what was it FOUR times in a season. Thankfully their fans are smart enough to roll with the punches of network interference. 

• Members

NY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I LOVE YOU, SONJA MORGAN!!

All the news this week has really gotten to me and I was stressing. But that display by Drunken Sonja...I needed that laugh. And I DID holler. Heck, I miss being that fun drunk honestly.

Thank you.