Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@Cheap21 Sutton filmed the entire season as a HW, even filmed an intro (a clip of that is included in the video above) and then her ex-husband threatened to sue Bravo over featuring her kids so they demoted her. It was very last minute so the wives have said how disappointing it was bc it wasn't expected. 

• Members

NY: So far, I'm really enjoying Leah.  However, I'm getting a bad feeling that could change at some point.  Hope I'm wrong.

I don't know what's up with Dorinda; I don't know if she's making excuses for being a witch with really serious anger, substance, and accountability issues, or if she suffers from serious pressure and has never dealt with it since Richard's death. She's tough--she can be the best and worst person in the span of just a few moments.  Whatever is going on, she ought to adjust her attitude--it's a really bad look.

Ramona and LuAnn are basically doing and saying all the right things after seriously character assassinating themselves last season.  But from the previews, it looks like Lu loses it next week.  Hope there's more to the situation.  I'm a real big LuAnn fan, despite everything.

Sonja gave an enlightening interview about Tinsley claiming RHoNY begins and ends as a job for her and she's inauthentic about her life on-camera and doesn't associate with the women at all off-camera.  Carole took a LOT of heat when she said she and Tinsley weren't close and basically insinuated that they only had a show relationship (it came off kind of horrifying)... but maybe she was keeping it 100.  Wonder what she'd have to say about this?  But who knows, maybe Tinsley stays away because of her experience with Carole??  I know Bethenny got together with Tinsley twice in Florida last year, but I think that had a lot to do with sticking it to Carole.  Tinsley has grown on me but I wouldn't be surprised at all if she gets majorly exposed by the reunion.  Even though Tinsley isn't necessarily compelling tv, her life story, on paper, up until RHoNY is incredibly juicy and fascinating, lol... if only she were as interesting as she reads on paper, lol.

Overall so happy to NY right now.

• Members

Hahaha!!! I was just rewatching this a few days ago. I felt Cynthia really did hld her own, but I liked S7 Cynthia. Kept Shady Pha Phae on her toes. Rewatching it the shade was all levels of blunt, subtle, and in between.

And Kenya's reactions to what Cynthia was saying was EVERYTHING. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Why didnt anyone tell me that Faye Resnick is back on BH!?!? I was just watching the trailer and completely missed that she was there. I hope she is messy and snatches some edges. I missed her ass