• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"I will still drag you, pregnant and all!"

Eva clocked in for a paycheck and that was about it. Tanya was more relevant than her this season. Nene should not be uttering the phrase "waste of money" however -- she did not appear on a handful of episodes this season and still cost Bravo money.

• Members

New producers? Is Sirens out as a production company? They are local to NJ, a mostly all-female team, and one of their EPs Lucilla Agostino is close with the women since S1. That's how we get to see so much personal stuff. 

Jennifer is here to stay though. She polarises viewers but most do enjoy her. She and Teresa are also close so I think Tre is likely to go to bat for her. Also Andy may not be enamored of Jennifer but he does seem to like her husband Bill and what he brings to the show.

Re: BH, I'm not surprised Camille got screwed over. Production over there seems to do Kyle's bidding. She's the 'new queen,' haven't you heard?? 

Please register in order to view this content

Re: Garcelle, I am really excited to see her, and especially to see her dynamic with Erika for some reason. Erika kind of fancies herself the Tell It Like It Is person on BH, so I wonder how she will act when face to face with someone like Garcelle who *really* doesn't seem afraid to tell it like it is.

Having seen Naomi Campbell in her designer hazmat suits and pandemic gear, I think RHOBH also missed a trick by not including this diva on that show. She would bring some drama! A few years ago she appeared on WWHL and said she watched all the RH shows. She indicated she wouldn't mind becoming a HW and since she has a house in LA... Andy cut her off and whined about how she'd be great on Atlanta. I was stunned at his lack of imagination. I think personality wise Naomi would be a BH fit! Anyhoo that is neither here nor there as she is not on any RH show, lol.

• Members

I'm glad Sheree is still trying, I guess. I imagine she had all this in the works for a while but a part of me wonders if that hilarious "She by Sheree is not debuting until spring/summer/September due to COVID-19" post made her step forward.

Naomi Campbell would be a great Housewife but she'd probably never have a chance on Beverly Hills, where you'd just get a lot of passive-aggressive mind games and digs from the usual suspects. I wish she'd do her own type of day in the life type of documentary, even if they probably wouldn't want to address some of the darker rumors. 

• Members

I just want to see Naomi ground some of these BH triflings into dust TBH. Teddi, Dorit, I'm looking at you. Rinna, Erika and Kyle can address some of those darker rumours, but then better be prepared to duck, because Ms. Campbell, as we know, does not run away from confrontation or a fight. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

But yeah, it was mentioned online...can't think of where off hand want to say either good sources on Twitter or TT, that there was some kind of producer shift. Someone who had been there a long time so I think NJ still has the same company. Since both locations are the ones who mentioned the fact that other than WWHL, Andy doesn't have as active a hand as he used to have on the HW shows as he would like people to think he does or certain people here would like to think. Heck, the fact he is focused on his show (rather than the RHOA reunion which is what people REALLY want back BTW Reunion is back ON) rather than hiding out says more about him and his focus than anything. But after this year Andy can take several seats in my eyes. Maybe Lucilla is the one that is leaving, no?

I was already a Jennifer fan her first season. So I came out of this season loving her more. Her Twitter videos are hilarious. It's like she is in on the joke rather than the butt of them. Very tongue-in-cheek and I like that. I also like how she at least appears to be showing her life. 

lol at the Kyle shade.

I'm looking forward to her presence for sure re: Garcelle. It will be something else for sure. Especially since she was allegedly Denise's only defender. And did you hear that the reason Sutton got demoted was that she was going through a divorce and did not want the dirty laundry out and about. It makes me wonder if they do a Season 6 NY LuAnn or even Camille last season with her where she is at everything, but her life is not shown toooooo much. 

With Naomi back on TV guest judging Heidi Klum and Tim Gunn's new show MAKING THE CUT (just came out last Friday), I am dying to see her. She was in the trailer throwing some effortless shade and I LIVE. Those BH girls would not be able to handle her AT ALL. Andy...well...ugh. But I said how I feel about him after the RHoD, RHOC, and BELOW DECK reunion.