• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOBH:

Same stale sh-t, different season. Honestly, I'm only tuning in to see Garcelle. Other than that, I could care less. 

RHOA: 

I hope when they do finally film the reunion that Nene talks the talk and walks the walk. Kenya and Kandi aren't an easy feat for her. Does she need to be reminded how when she last clashed with those 2 at the same time, it led to her breakdown at the s7 reunion?

• Members

That BH trailer looks to be edited within an inch of its life. Sutton flopped, it appears...Vile looks *awful* with her tacky hair like that.

NJ was good tonight and it was humiliating for Danielle to sit there while Teresa threw her under the bus like yesterday's trash. She came out there like she was something important, but it was just one slight after the other. I loved Marge saying OG meant "Old Granny"...Danielle didn't land one body blow. 

• Members

Danielle got crushed.  She is a lunatic, but that was tragic.  It was rough seeing them giggle when she explained why she was leaving a place she was unwanted--they exposed themselves as bullies but Danielle still left a loser.  Tough to watch.  And Teresa got away with murder... but she was right, she should have never got involved with Danielle.

• Members

I was just about to ask if you saw Nene and Kandi's back and forth today. Never mind.

Meanwhile, you see Claudia gather RHOD Kary all the way together today.

2 for 1!!!

lol.

See? Other than that last part of her talking about why she was living, Danielle looked like she read Marge for filth and I was here for that. Because Marge has been believing her hype. And it is not a good look on her IMHO. Like was mentioned, Danielle has been holding back for two seasons when Marge has been coming for her...and she FINALLY gave her what she had coming. Danielle's only mistake was overestimating Tre having her back. 

Danielle vs Marge was the highlight of this part of the reunion and I LIVED. It is a shame Danielle is gone because it would have been interesting to see where their rivalry that has been ongoing for two seasons now would go from this now that Danielle was truly on the attack.

Same. Livid at Corona. 

• Members

Marge was not coming for Danielle for three seasons. They started out as good friends. Wasn't she her maid of honor at temper tantrum diva Danielle's wedding? 

Danielle's swan song was a dud. Coming in demanding to sit next to Andy or else, then cowering in on stage when they didn't give in. It's quite cowardly of Teresa to disown Danielle because Danielle outed her secret. Teresa wasn't sorry for her actions; she was sorry she got caught and needed to blame it on someone else. So there goes Danielle's last ally of the cast. 

I know some here think Marge is full of herself or has secrets of her own she's hiding, but I'm not on board with that. She was pretty open and matter-of-fact about the Vineyard Vines lawsuit and how it has taken a toll on her financially. 

Last thought: Seeing the montage of 10 years of RHONJ, I really commend them for finally finding their groove again. I had almost written this show off completely around Season 7. The additions of Dolores, then Marge, and now Jennifer (lukewarm on Jackie) has ushered in a new era for this franchise... though I could still see them trying to recapture their glory years by bringing back Caroline.