Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ahhh, that may be. I wonder if they’ll eventually just pull the plug on a reunion this year given the extended social distancing guidelines to April 30. Even if they do it in May, with editing time, I don’t think it’d be ready unless they just do a summer reunion special well after the finale? 

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

I am wondering if it has to do with their contracts now. Like since they run out at the end of April is it a loophole tactic so they would still have to film the reunion post deadline in order to still have the three (yes, three) episodes above to get them to film it. Meanwhile, there are only THREE episodes left before the reunion anyway.

RHOP

So during FAMILY KARMA, they did a mini commercial and GUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLL, it went back too fast but there was a clip for Candiace saying that some tea. Apparently if this Michael thing is to be believed that he not only went to see the woman but he said to her something about a BOYFRIEND HE HAS TOO??

What, what?!?

Just juicy.

I don't plan on that. Since Candiace will be much too busy with Monique to continue to keep Ashley's feet to the fire (though the new commercial shows Candiace still in Ashley's business hehe), I can't wait to see Ashley stand up to a GROWN woman. 

Should be fun.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

NJ

THAT. re: your quote from reunion Part 1 with Jennifer, Melissa, camera on Tre. Was my favorite part of the reunion that I managed to see. The editors STAYED shady to Teresa to this year (add on her at the party in the finale.). Jennifer fan here and I've loved her from what parts I saw of her in the reunion. At the time my work schedule (and Bravo sucky repeat schedule) made me miss  the majority of Part 1 and Part 2 of the reunion. Jennifer was quiet Part 3 which is the part I actually saw. But I loved her keeping that other couch on ready. And...they WEREN'T ready. To make it funnier...what Jennifer called Melissa out on IS ALL that Melissa has been doing online. Pre-Corona I believe is when she did that first TikTok video with her, Joe, and the family. And I believe she did it two days after Part 3. I saw it and hollered, seeing Jennifer completely vindicated.

However, I hear that there will be new producers for next season and that Jennifer's performance while excellent for the viewers who want to see her vs Melissa or Marge (a more worth adversary), Andy came out of the reunion disliking her a la Kenya. Hopefully, he really has no influence in casting anymore because word on the street was that he wants her out. 

BH

So you heard they pulled a Season 5 Marlo (the year that Marlo fell out with Nene and cut ALL of her appearances even though she was at all the housewives events that year) on Camille and now we might be seeing VERY LITTLE of her versus a good amount this year?

Honestly,  I had very little interest but the mini commercial (the GOLD TO COLD one) makes me interest. More interesting and to the point than the trailer for the new season. I definitely curious to see how Garcelle fits given she was one of my favorite side characters on THE MAGICIANS. Especially since she lived some of them, but I want to see who she is referencing NOT liking. Cuz we know how these girls love to make a molehill into a mountain. 

OC

Yeah. Tamra was definitely back now. Sounds like they rolled Vicki back in too, but I haven't click on any of the recent article due to being busy. Just ugh.