Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I always said Nene is a bully and got bashed by the same who are now calling her a bully, BTW, Kenya is a bully!

And GMAB with fanfic  bout LVP, who is no better than Rinna, Vile, or Yolanda, cept LVP did a Adrienne and punked out, and please don't go with "she lost a loved one", pretty sure Rinna and Davidson got raked by her during a reunion after they lost loved ones. LVP, who holds a grudge like nobody, has never liked to be called out for her bts ish, and even when she could've called out Dorit, she bowed out cuz she knew she effed up!

Edited by rlj

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am not saying LVP  didn't do things behind the camera (frankly, I hope she did try to throw Kyle under the bus during series six), but the prolonged attacks on her were ridiculous and cruel. There is no comparable situation on that show. LVP defended Rinna's threats and violence because of her family situation. She also didn't go after Eileen in a sustained way (save for the one blog post) even though Eileen made a whole season out of LVP's one offhand remark. Later, these women took LVP's brother's death and weaponized it. It was sick. I wouldn't wish that on anyone not even housewives I loathe. Nothing she was accused of warranted the sustained attacks when she had lost her brother and her mother. I would feel the same way if it were Erika who I can't stand or even Kyle. As someone who holds a grudge, I can understand her holding a grudge. Most humans do hold grudges whether they admit it or not.

Edited by chrisml

• Members

With everything shut down I wonder what is even going to happen with the HWs shows that are filming. I believe you have OC which has been filming for a few weeks and New Jersey just started filming. There's no telling how long the gap will be until they resume filming. Dallas I can't see premiering until next year now because they haven't even started filming. 

• Members

Well of course Shannon and Kelly are going to patch things up. They're the most senior castmembers of the OC now.  Vicki and Tamra are off the show; they know how things work. Why are they surprised? lol  This is the same girl (Tamra) who made "peace" with Gretchen for that one season. 

At least we have NYC and Potomac in the can already so they can air it

Please register in order to view this content

They can just be seated in separate chairs come reunion time. 

• Members

And BH.  Also Bravo started this new show Family Karma -- I'm thinking of giving it a go.

LOL can you just imagine reunion with chairs 6 feet apart? And Nene one of the HWs going over to another HW Kenya and threatening her with the coronavirus? Is Andy going to jump in there to pull them apart? 

Haven't watched ATL episode yet, but that sneak peek of Nene and Kenya making bitch-faces at each other looks good. This is starting to feel like 'old' ATL, mainly because this rivalry has been brewing for years and has never really come out in the open until now. (The rivalry is also Nene and Kenya's express ticket to next season -- whenever that gets filmed).

Edited by Cat

• Members

I found the ATL Greece Trip showdown to be so predictable and boring. We all knew Nene would attack Kenya on her marriage. She would whine about Cynthia forgiving Kenya. Ho hum. Nene's reconciliation with Porsha was so fake. 

Vicki and Tamra's reactions to the coronavirus just prove what wretched people they are. 

• Members

Sutton despite being announced as a HW, filming a title and intro card and filming the *entire* season has been demoted. Overall looks watchable. You can tell it's edited within an inch of its life though and we know the Denise stuff is the end of the season so it'll be interesting to see how they make 20 episodes out of this. 

• Members

Yeah, they screwed over Sutton.

I have to say, the Denise drama looks good.  Otherwise, meh.  I do like that we're getting a bunch of cameos from old faces:  Adrienne, Brandi, Kim, Eileen, and Faye!

Oh, that cast photo is also terrible.  Even out the ladies sitting, or just have them all stand.  Dorit looks awkward.  Rinna and Erika are towering over poor Kyle in the middle.

Edited by alwaysAMC