Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

For fans of RHONY's Dorinda...she sat down a few weeks ago with her longtime friend, former What Not To Wear host turned cosmetics company maven, Trinny Woodall who appeared in Dorinda's first season when she and Carole went to London, for one of Trinny's social media programs. It's a fun watch and given current circumstances in the world, I hope it perks everyone up:

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks for this! I've been aware of Trinny since her 90s show What Not to Wear, she is a powerhouse. And of course I love *this* Dorinda -- relaxed, talkative, all-embracing. You can tell these two have been friends forever. Dorinda's bright, luminous, outward-looking new apartment looks fab -- great views, and so much better than her previous gloomy one. (Plus her dressing room looks like it belongs in a fancy Notting Hill townhouse).

Dorinda is up in the Berkshires at the moment with Hannah. More space, fresh air, and near family. She's posted some Doreobics on her Instagram to do at home.

ATL tonight! I need to catch up on last week's episodes, NJ too.

• Members

The NYC ones have been often weird and bland the last few years. Like Dorinda’s “You got a problem with me? That’s your problem.” from a recent season. Or Bethenny’s dumb limes-and-margaritas one. They don’t seem to put much effort into them.

• Members

That NY trailer is a sight for sore eyes! Luann, Dorinda, Ramona, Sonja -- heck Tinsley and Leah too, they all look fantastic! I am *so* ready for some rapid fire wit and Manhattan lifestyle.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Potomac is BACK - May 3.  Cast photo and trailer:

https://people.com/tv/real-housewives-of-potomac-season-5-trailer/

They didn't show much of the actual physical altercation with Monique/Candiance, but it looks like it'll be wild. 

I'm here for more Michael Darby scandal!!!  Part of me thinks this is an attempt at the Darby's to diffuse the gay rumors, though.

Wendy looks like she'll be a force to reckon with...

Can't wait!

• Members

OMGGGGGG! Four years of drama coming home to roost on Potomac! Gizelle back with her ex. Karen's marriage faltering. Robyn's ex-marriage faltering! (Time to get those tattoo 'rings' removed, boo boo!) Michael Darby being thirsty AF as usual! Never has a man wanted to be an actual HW more!

This is looking so epic, I can't even process it! And Wendy actually looks like she might be a good addition! Also I know we haven't seen The Fight yet but... I'm feeling a bit Team Monique right now. Gizelle may get her wish to edge her off the show, and I would hate that.