Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@Gray Bunny @Antoyne I put down Ramona's reluctance to share much of her life last season to some kind of silent protest at the way Bethenny dominated. Like 'You love her so much, why don't you just stay filming her, and I'll continue to live my life over here."

I am def looking forward to seeing more of the core 4. Seems like they know that so they tried to step it up.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think seasons five and six of RHONY are highly underrated. I enjoyed them thoroughly. I thought the seventh season was terrible except for a few moments because it was the Bethenny Frankel show and she was so damn miserable. She was also beyond rude to Heather and Kristin even though Heather pretty much saved the season with the big dramatic moments. BF also refused to show anything but her business and I didn't care about Bethenny's business ventures. RHONY is not on MSNBC.

RHOA: Nene is such a hypocrite. She's whined all season about how the women are trying to get her off the show. First chance she gets, she tries to get Eva fired. Is she right about Eva? Yes. I have no idea why Eva was invited back full time. Maybe the optics of firing a pregnant woman?

RHOBH:

• Members

Yup. 

It was brought up during Naomi's first appearance on WWHL. If I am not mistaken too, that was during Munchausen-gate and Naomi expressed how it is hard (and makes her mad) it is watching when the women gang up on LVP. She mentions that they are still good friends as well. 

Naomi, Nicollette, and LVP would've been a force had Bravo had any sense. 

• Members

RHONY was just what I needed.

Loved every minute of it. 

Lu joyfully dancing with the drag queen was feel good in these troubled times. Sonja continues to be hilarious. Ramona wailing that she wants a man to hold her was like a Tennessee Williams moment. Leah is going to fit in seamlessly. Dorinda went had for Tinsley out of the gate and I didn't mind it at all. 

• Members

That’s a pretty good comparison. She also provides a lot of the quips and sharp commentary that Bethenny once provided (time will tell if it becomes as overbearing).

I saw this on the rerun of last year’s reunion, and I forgot how hilarious Ramona’s little “YOU look OLD for your AGE...” song and dance was.