Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

"I never told a lie and I will never tell a lie." Words to live by, Teddi.

Rhobh Stfu GIFs | Tenor

I put money on at least one scene this season where she berates the audience "Just because you are pregnant doesn't mean you should slack on your exercise routine." Because pregnancy weight is Evil!

Also, I love watching Faye, despite her being Kyle's ride-or-die. She only shows up every 2 years for an episode, but I think she should be a permanent FOH (or even a HW) and featured much more regularly. She precisely and elegantly skewers people and is always in complete control. I absolutely love Kathryn from S6, but Faye basically neutered her when Kathryn tried to get Faye to talk about her OJ book.

• Members

That Wendy promo is amazing! I love that as a newbie they gave her a promo. Whoever casts Potomac should be in charge of all the series because they’ve never had a bad HW. In particular I feel their casting director could give OC and NYC some love. 

RHOBH:

If you don’t wanna watch the interview, the article has cliff notes! Garcelle is bringing the excitement for me. I think she’ll be a hit. I particularly love that she clearly doesn’t like Kyle, Teddi and Dorit lol. I didn’t expect that but I can’t wait for it. She seems very straight forward so I guess it makes sense she wouldn’t like them since they’re (along with Rinna) the fake ones IMO. I still wonder which role Kyle will be playing this season since it always seems to change these days. 

Another interesting thing was that she said despite knowing Rinna, that Rinna was different from how she has known her in real life. 

• Members

Kara Keough's newborn son has passed away.  Tragic.

The OC cast has ideological and political views/agendas that really disgust me, but those early seasons are so great, in large part, because of Jeana, Vicky, Lauri, and Tammy's kids.  The family aspect was so personal, and in some cases, tragic (Lauri and Tammy).  I especially loved getting a peek into Jeana's home life with her kids (and ex), as did most of the audience.

My thoughts are with Kara and her family.  No one should ever have to bear this.

• Members

The premiere was f-cking boring to me. 

I didn't find anything shocking about the last few seconds at all. The only thing it revealed was that these women started scrambling (mainly Rinna and Kyle) out of fear that Denise was going to walk away a la LVP and they couldn't have anything to discuss at the reunion. 

I am glad that it ended with Denise grinning and showing back up b/c she'll come out smelling of roses. I know that she knows where all the bodies, and Denise is the type where she'll fight dirty. She fought Charlie off, so she is VERY capable. I just want her to demolish Kyle and Rinna more than anyone as they were the ones to eagerly open the door and let the snake (Brandi) back in. 

The only thing that remotely caught my attention tonight was the tension between these women. As much as they tout they are a close unit since the removal of LVP, I saw otherwise. Kyle and Dorit clearly can't stand each other. Denise is clearly over these women. The one thing that'll bring me joy is that by the time the reunion comes, this group will be more severed than before and they can't place the blame on Vanderpump. 

Please register in order to view this content

Speaking of LVP, the "shade" that production threw was stupid and fell flat. It is obvious that they got their pet, Rinna, to pick up the crown and also state that line in green screen. 

Said it once before, if production had even the slightest ounce of intelligence, they would've acted like LVP didn't even exist and referenced nothing from the previous season. 

• Members

You gave me life.

I had already threw out the theory with @Cat that given how Lipsa had been prefilming it seem like she might attend a takedown of Kyle eventually. However, first all of the girls have to turn on each other first. So tension is good.

And Yeah, I would definitely be Team Denise in this if it's going down.

Speaking of Team Denise, it sounds like Garcelle (who is doing WWHL with Dorit tonight) goes in on Kyle. Since I loathe Andy now, I'm sure clips will pop up somewhere.

Edited by Taoboi