Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

1. WTF did they put on Garcelle?! That smock is disgraceful. Garcelle is a gorgeous woman and put that potato sack on her is a disgrace. 

2. If Erika's tagline is a hint of her "story" being about her stiff bodies a** on Broadway, they can keep that. No one cares. 

3. It is apparent that Kyle's tagline was a shot at Denise with the "in the closet" line. I hope Denise eats her a** up. I've have long awaited for someone to rake Kyle across the coals. Also, Kyle things she's slick by changing her tagline from the usual "In Beverly Hills" to "Around here." Girl, bye. 

Denise is the only one with a good tagline. Everyone else's sucks like usual. 

• Members

Is it me, or is the way they announce their taglines kind of weird and stilted?

Translation:

Kyle: " Bravo officially ran out of 'Beverly Hills is MY TOWN' analogies. So they gave me a closet."

Lisa: "I got nothing going on but my Instagram stories!"

Dorit: "Nothing to see here but last year's tagline."

Garcelle: "I can make any tagline sound good." 

Teddi:

Erika: "I was in 'Chicago.' For two weeks!"

Denise: "Remember that story I told last year about paying some aging sex worker to give my husband a hand job?"

I'm surprised they didn't just have Kyle screaming "The queen is dead, long live the queen!" in her tagline.

Mess lol

Edited by Cat

• Members

I actually like Garcelle’s intro look. The only good tag lines are Garcelle and Denise. I also Like that Denise got the final slot. I hope that despite the drama she comes out strong. She seems like such a nice person that I feel bad she got caught up with Brandi of all people. If anybody can handle these bitches it’s Denise! 

Also, I’m disappointed with the title of the first episode. LVP truly left mid season last year and we got an extensive convo about her at the reunion. Why would she even be brought up in the premiere? She’s gone. Get over it. They wanted her to leave anyway. Hopefully they get that out of the way episode one. I like LVP, but I will not miss her at all. Her story came to an end. These women need to stand on their own two feet for once. 

• Members

The RHOBH taglines are awful. At first, I thought I had accidentally stumbled onto a fan's homemade taglines. Just terrible taglines, and they don't make me want to watch. Granted, I was not going to watch anyway although I really like Garcelle and Sutton. I will never understand how Erika, Dorit and Teddy have lasted so long. I also think Camille realised Denise was hiding stuff. You just have to google her divorce with Charlie Sheen to read about the lies she told about Sheen molesting their children. I look at the cast and I don't care about about any of the returning shrews. I just don't get how you continue to employ people on a hw show where the friends of/former Housewives do all the heavy lifting. People go after EVA on RHOA for doing nothing (and I agree), but the RHOBH are much worse but get asked back year after year.