Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@CassieFan That Aaron speech was BONKERS. Gwyneth Paltrow will no doubt want him patched through to her next Goop meeting on Zoom. Was he auditioning for a new X Files movie? Stoned Mauricio was the only one nodding and being like "I get it."

Speaking of Maurice, was he always this much of a pot head? I figured the Umanskys toked socially to impress their friends with how 'hip' they are. I know it's not heroin, but Production definitely wants us to think this is a Thing with him.

Southern Ramona livened up the episode. I think she was intimidated to by this dinner party where everyone were clearly total strangers with each other and then thought 'Eff it.' 

Teddi pulling out the pregnancy card with her talk with Erika at the end. 

Please register in order to view this content

Girl, it's your third. You're not that special or different. 

Kyle's bangs are awful. At least Southern Ramona commits to her's. They make Kyle's facial features look even more pointy and machiavellian. She also pulled out the splits again. Lord.

Catface Resnick!

Rinna with her brittle hair and clown styling. Somebody is REALLY stealing from Erika's songbook. The casual way she talked about her daughter's suicidal thoughts -- yikes. It makes her look like she's using her daughter's issues to give herself a story. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Denise's hubby and his speech. No, they're not paranoid at all. Or maybe they should be? Cancer is your friend. The one thing he said that made sense to me was saying there are cancerous cells all throughout your body. Rinna and the rest looked stunned. In the words of The Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started A Conversation With from SNL: "Learn a book." 

Rinna's signature 'do is growing out finally. It is long past due. Everything about her looked big - big hair, over-sized pantsuit that needed tailoring, big head. 

And yes, using her daughter's struggles does not come off as genuine anymore, but as exploitative. Rinna tends to take someone's illness and beat it like a dead horse (her daughter, Kim, Yolanda). Enough. 

• Members

RHONY

Another great episode full of fun and laughs and pettiness. Just how I like it.

I won't belabour the episode because I thought it was just tons of fun and a breeze to watch. But I will say the following:

1. The Bravo editors were incredible when they inserted the caption "Loic: Hairdresser For Models Actually In The Show" 

2. Luann looked INCREDIBLE in that black dress and tortoise geometric necklace:

• Members
Sutton reminds me of Dana from season 2. Always needs to tell us about how much money she has and what labels she has on. I hate how Rinna kisses her ass and keeps counting her money

FAYE! So good to see her again

Aaron is so hot and thats all he has going for him. He is the type of man you look at but really dont want to talk

• Members

I must say that looks HILARIOUS! I screamed when Nene shut her webcam off lol! Leave it to the ATL girls to save a wack season with a virtual reunion! I don’t think any show could’ve done this as well as they did. 

• Members

I love how hard Kandi goes against Nene. She’s owed Ms. Leakes a butt-whuppin’ for more than a decade at this point.

LOL at Cynthia’s “I don’t see Nene anymore.”

Someone said this looks a bit like a parody, which is true, but hey that kinda works.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

What is also amazing is how FABULOUS everybody looks. Thos is the best Nene has looked in a Reunion since her white pantsuit look that season she broke down about her mother. And Kandi looks so, so gorgeous!

I was a little meh about a couple final episodes on ATL, but I am excited for this!

• Members

I also could buy that we might have cancerous cells in our body even in times of good health. I *might* even buy the notion that some cancerous cells develop while trying to fight another infection ('might' being the operative word. This pandemic has me discovering new things about our immune system, and it's a whole new world for me!).

The way he and Denise kept looking over their shoulders to see if they were being followed by that 'strange car again.' Woah. I did not expect BH to turn left onto X-Files Drive like that. I'm guessing it was just some tabloid paps looking for a lost Kardashian!

Rinna's hair is going to look good all grown out, but emotionally I find her brittle as that hairspray helmet. She wanted Kim, Yolanda, LVP out so bsdly.. but it was at the cost of her human qualities. Now it's all show and flash, look what I am wearing, look at how rich and connected my friends are, look at me milk my daughter's problems. It feels... hard. I think back to S7 (Hong Kong season) and how much more open and vulnerable Rinna was then. IA that people with perceived weaknesses (illness, addiction, age) trigger her the most. She won't rest until they are subdued. Seems like she is projecting her own fears on them. Certainly her age-shaming of LVP falls into that category. The Kim hate was crazy, although at the time I agreed with Rinna that Kim was scarily manipulating her sister vs. Brandi to deflect from her dependence issues.

Rinna's teflon hardness is already unnerving some of the women. First it was Teddi. Next week we see Vyle being confronted with the fact that she dropped her own sister in favour of Rinna, a feckless, fairweather acquaintance. Karma?

• Members

See your first paragraph is why I usually use the ABC soaps as an example. Bravo has been trying to evolve for a long time. Changing their logo. Starting all those Home shows out of left field and repeating them more than their housewives shows. And this 'naughty' late shows now. And just like the ABC soaps under Frons, the shows did outdo all the gimmicks of younger, hotter stars and the shows they tried to develop. So Bravo gotta do what ABC did: self sabotage. It seems clear to me which I find sad because all they really need to do is evolve what they want to see. At this point, I feel the audience does want some drama, but some fun stuff...not just dark stuff.

There's a video on YT that I listened to due to someone on Twitter mentioning it from a former producer on RHOA and it was enlightening and made me kinda feel a little bad for Nene. 

You must have missed the part of what I said that Bravo is going after them by having them for the most part doing themselves in. With Teresa and Nene, they are simply taking the long approach. Teresa being the best example. She IS the star. The only way they can do that with her is to push. They need a star with a dynamic to overshadow her. And Marge seems the obvious choice on that. Especially given that there was some tea that one of the producer was giving Marge a good edit. Of course, to be overshadow, the audience has to turn on Teresa too thus the reveal of her behind the hair pulling. 

And like I said, there is a YT video taking about how producers' minds tick. So much so that I can see why Nene would be upset. But she should also know that they are playing her for a reaction and she's playing into those hands. 

They probably kept Bethanny as long cuz she was BFFs with Andy tbh. 

And also like I said, they did want to keep LVP but the girls and the drama (and probably the fact that Kyle is a producer) made that hard for her. So compromise she still has LVP, still working on a spin off, and of course she has the audience on her side so she checkmated them. I agree with you here. There is a reason while production took those hags to bring it this season cuz LVP was gone so no scapegoat for them now.

So like I said in my other post, Bravo's MO is clear. And how they are trying to do it.