Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I did not need to see that i-phone footage of Michael Darby's undulating buttocks eagerly awaiting a cat-o-nine-tails.

jj.gif

(but OMG the Potomac Zoomunion is going to be glorious! You know Ashley is going to stay with him and wait out that prenup, all the while throwing crap at other people's relationships).

Woah wait wut

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

BH

I live for Denise getting Kyle and Teddi together on Twitter. They keep starting and she stays finishing. The 'taking the ragamuffin down memory line' by showing Kylamuffin all the covers she has been on vs what has Kylamuffin has done is EVERYTHING. 

Bonus: Garcelle and Dorit are over there having her back. Warms my heart.

NY

Other than this past week episode, I am caught up. And I...am not feeling it.

Well...that's not completely true. I AM feeling it. Being on Lockdown and dealing with the world's stupidity I could use an escape. And NY has that in spades. It makes me miss NYC which I was actually missing before Lockdown. Sonja really does make a bad day better. lol. 

I think it is taking a slow burn approach to everything but it doesn't feel very focused. I know things are coming. Dorinda with her deep issues. Leah clashing with the girls. The fallout from Tinsley's leaving. But it feels same ole, same ole. If that makes sense.

I am finding that I am liking Tinsley more. Before then she was just...there. And I like Leah. I am always going to like LuAnn. I am curious if Ramona is truly lonely or is it just for the cameras. It is an interesting angle for her to go. The only one looking bad really has been Dorinda. 

And I love seeing Luke from LADIES OF LONDON. 

I am curious to see how much she is shown since she was saying they were trying to edit her out. What has changed? Hmmm

Yeah. I agree that she does pop up at random for me. lol. Even though she is in the first episode. 

Edited by Taoboi
Long form approach typing

• Members

I bought the season and thats actually how I watch Atlanta so I got to watch the reunion when they posted it last night. It was good, but my favorite moment was Nene telling Kenya and Eva to focus on somebody else and they basically told her they were gonna keep digging in her ass so she turned her camera off lol. It was high comedy! Andy also had some good moments with Nene. I feel like she is his favorite by far. 

Also a strong showing from Porsha. I think Eva came off the worst. Even Kenya and Andy had to get her together for her "Nappy head" comment and other inconsistencies. She felt desperate and unwilling to accept any fault for anything. 

• Members

@Chris B, Porsha came off the worse for me alongside Eva. Yes, Porsha is not my fave, but she was all over the place. For one, that "text" she has clearly proves nothing as it took forever for her to get it over to Andy and Cynthia. She was still struggling to produce it by the end of the reunion. Even in the clip for next week, Andy somewhat implied that Kenya was vindicated. And Porsha was supposed to be a poster child for anger management but was threatening to whoop Eva's ass. Mind you, Eva said no worse than Nene did. That just lets you know Porsha is a punk and knows who to try. 

Kenya correcting Eva for her "nappy head" comment was perfection. It was done with class and tact and I think it'll stick deep in Eva as she respects Kenya. 

Nene running off in a tantrum was a hot mess. It is obvious that is why they brought Tanya/Marlo on to coax her back to the camera. Nene came off as a petulant child. 

I am glad that Kenya and Andy tossed in Nene's face about speaking on children. I am sure Sheree, who is on WWHL tonight, will add her 2 cents in too. Kenya ate Nene up flawlessly in that segment. And when Kenya said Nene looked like a whole White woman with that make up on...

I think this virtual reunion came off FAR better than we all expected it to be.

• Members

I knew once I came back from the grocery store for tonight's wine, you would have the tea. LOVE YOU.

Now I have A LOT to look forward to. Sounds like Kenya came ready as expected. And Moose was not ready after all. 

• Members

THIS.

I wouldn't be so hyped myself if she had not did too much before the reunion and all her actions during the season...so very much like Wig during Season 10. And they roasted Wig and it was deserved. So guess who deserves it this reunion?