Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I am loving Denise more and more and her appearance on WWHL was delicious (she was unfazed by the ragamuffin comment, but you know she'll dig in Kyle later for insinuating she's of a lower class). Loving her hard edged focus on calling Kyle out. And dare I say it, last night I actually was cheering on Dorito? I *loved* how she pointed out that in Teddi's first season she had no glam, and 2nd season suddenly had a squad and was rocking designer names. 

The Sutton thing was kind of random, but Rinna went too hard saying she could have potentially ruined her daughter's event. Calm down, Lips. 

And in other Hypocritical Kyle news, she felt ganged up on with everyone piling up on her. Aww... how she conveniently forgets what they all did to LVP in seasons 4, 6, 9, and various times in between. Nice try, Elvira. 

Yay to Denise finally mentioning The Bold the the Beautiful! And that's 10 episodes over the course of 4, maybe 3 days. I don't think B&B has filmed on a Friday in years. 

P.S. Love seeing Camille filming a talking head! Slay, girl, slay! 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Denise is NOT the one to mess with. Kyle tried it but Denise aint having it. I love how she wasnt here for Kyle talking about how work is so hard bc she filmed a movie. She's not even the main star. What is she like a cameo or small supporting part? Denise films 10 episodes a week in addition to the movies and guest roles she manages to squeeze in yet she doesnt complain about how overworked she is

• Members

Kyle is continuing to show her ass this season and I'm so happy because the fan backlash has been delicious. I guess she thought she could steamroll through Denise and Denise wasn't having it. For some reason Kyle has already decided to be anti-Denise this season, and Denise isn't here for it.

• Members

Well as Porsha would say Kyle's A$$ is in the HOT SEAT. ENJOY IT. *smirks*

It was just so awesome to see there was no doubt online...99.9 percent DRRRRRRAAAGGGG Kyle last night. They were tagging her name and potshooting her. I was in awe at the shear amount of hate.

And Kenya has not even gotten to the juicy stuff yet...*cough*RHOP*cough*

Just because...

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

"I am Denise [!@#$%^&*] Richards, Kyle." Oh  i got CHILLS when Denise leaned forward and spat that out. Denise has Vyle pegged, and so does Garcelle. 

Not a fan of Dorit because what she did to Sutton was cruel. She was way too extra in trying to drive a wedge between Rinna and Sutton (and I'm sensing Rinna OKed that whole takedown). However, Dorit gives no shits if people hate her. She is more than happy to play the villain role. And playing a role she is. She is ridiculously rehearsed. Her intense dislike of that mewling twit Teddi is real, though. I noticed Cowardly Teddi kept oddly quiet when Denise went after Kyle, and Erika (who is not feeling Denise) did too. These witches are way too strategic. 

That idiot PK is going to badmouth LVP next week? He's an ass.

Edited by Cat

• Members

That’s the thing I don’t like about this show. While I know the “Game of Thrones” exists on all the series to some degree, the BH ladies feel so cold and Machiavellian. Like they’d easily sell each other down the river under the right circumstances.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I have a similar feeling with OC.  But on BH it is egregious, and it damn near sunk the show the last 4 seasons at least. It's too Survivor, too GoT, with nothing real at stake, except these witches just want to be 'queen' of this franchise. 

It's why I like Sutton, because she is  calling them out on these BS 'fights' and is so deeply uncomfortable with the whole setup.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think with me, I just have to be in a certain mood to watch RHONY...kinda like how I do comedy movies. I usually go to comedy movies at the theater once a year. Even if it is something I would like...if I had already been to the movies for a comedy that year, I won't go. I wait to rent it or whatnot. When I think RHONY I think quirky fun...things I like, but I have to be in that mood for it. Probably why I loved Sonja (don't get me wrong...thanks to all these Bravo marathon I really, really have been liking Sonja more) a few weeks back, it was a really really bad day and her being a fun hot drunken mess was hilarious and got me out of my feelings. 

I'm rewatching the NY Fashion week episode now and it feels so much more involving to me than it was before and I usually watch episodes twice before I post here to get a real feel for them. I love Fashion weeks period so I found it odd then.

They marathoned the Jules season today and I could not take my mind off of it. It was so juicy and engrossing and still hilarious. So it might just be a me thing. LOL!!! Don't think I don't RHONY, I have been enjoying. I am glad you all recommended it and I got to see THE Bethanny. Like you, I also like it when it is people living their own lives with very little 'made for tv' storyline. LIke I said before, I feel this season is going to be slow burn, but the signs for what to come (like Dorinda who I agree with you that she is not doing this for storyline...in fact, it has been coming for a while now looking back over the seasons before this one...is very organic). 

By all means, express your love. You know you always have the best commentary on ANY HW show (btw, going back to re-read your Miami commentary since now that I've watched most of Season 2 now...I want to read it with that in mind).

Please register in order to view this content

RHOA

Well, we knew I would loop back around...LOL!!! I will be watching the repeat later tonight, but I did want to do some first impression...especially since I was so hyped for it. And I felt IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT.

NENE. People on Twitter say she gathered people together. No. If anyone, that was PORSHA. She HELD HER OWN. And I will not say differently during that first part. No one has really gathered her since the days of Claudia Jordan so I was glad to see Kenya do just that. Oh so can't wait for this coming week for Kandi to do the same. I also like that everyone sees through her relationship with Wendy.

KENYA. MVP for me. I sooooo want that 'i'm flawless' gif. So far...especially with Nene, she was so unbothered and I LIVE for that. lol. And she gave THE READ of the night for me but classically getting down to Nene's level before coming back up and body smashing her with the WHITE CHICK shade. I also love her explaining why Eva's naphead comment was a no-no. She is coming across great to me.

CYNTHIA. Love her Goddess look, but didn't do anything.

KANDI. I love her continuing to keep it real. Not liking how everyone keeps coming for her online and apparently not paying any attention to how Nene was coming for her online. 

EVA. Held her on as best she could. But Porsha destroyed her. 

PORSHA. Hilarious all the way through. I am only saddened all of this was in the service of Nene and she threw her friendship with Kenya away when Kenya has not done anything to her for once. It saddens me. 

Solid start.