Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Watched the Atlanta reunion.

Kenya and Nene are the exact same person. Neither one of them accepts any sort of accountability for anything they do. It's exhausting.

I guess the Porsha and Kenya relationship is over. Oh well. Kenya wouldn't even admit that she was shady then as well.

And Kenya claiming everything she does is fun shade is just bullsh.it. God I can't stand her.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought the second reunion episode was boring. Kenya bringing the marching band to Marlo's event was hilarious and all the women thought so too at the time. The cookie lady thing would have been funny if Kenya had not called Tanya a C*nt. The women choosing their cookies in front of Tanya was too funny. Kenya has been attacked left and right by these women and she has never once gotten up and stormed off like a petulant child. Nene always wants to do her purchased reads, but she does not want to answer for anything. It's also telling to me that after Eva's comments about how she was beaten up, it was Kenya who immediately went to help her. Porsha and Nene just sat there stone faced. That tells me everything I need to know about them. It reminded of when Tamra had to be forced to show compassion for Gina, but she couldn't even do it. It was so fake. I don't care how the women felt about Eva. That was the time to show compassion. I get it though. It's hard to show compassion when you're drunk and a narcissist. 

Edited by chrisml

• Members

They really are. Kenya lost me when she brought the cookie lady around, and when Tanya rightly called her out on it at reunion, she just belittled her because she had no other comeback. And she's so Do As I Say, Not As I Do. She spreads 'tea' about someone else's relationship, but God forbid anyone talk about her and Marc. Similarly with her 'businesses', but Marlo can't launch hers in peace?

Does it seem to you that Nene is on her last legs in this reunion and everybody knows it?

Oh wow! Kenya def has Aquarian energy (my SIL is Aquarius and reminds me a bit of Kenya in how forensic she is about getting to the bottom of something). On BH, it blows my mind that Erika, Rinna, Dorit and Teddi are all Cancer.

Garcelle, Dorinda and Sonja are all Sagittarians! I knew there was a reason I liked them!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Right?!

Lisa really needs to get residuals for the amount of airtime she's getting. They showed her at least 10 times tonight. Just further shows that this show can't function without her. 

That aside, I am LOVING how Kyle is getting taken to task tonight. I enjoyed Denise and Garcelle calling her out. I cannot wait for this duo to dog walk all of these women come reunion time. 

• Members

Queen Sutton was on WWHL with Rinna and she’s just as delusional as ever. Andy asked her if she still believes Denise won’t come to the reunion and of course she played the whole “watch what happens” BS and said she doesn’t think Denise will come after the season airs. When are she and Kyle gonna let this made up story go and accept Denise ain’t going nowhere?

Also, Andy loved Sutton and gave her endless praise which I wasn’t expecting. He applauded her for being so open and talked about her kids and why they aren’t on the show. He said her test footage was amazing and because her kids were included showed more sides of her that he wishes the viewers could see. I was happy to see that!

As for the actual episode, it was another fun one. Btw, Brandi first appears in episode 10 and there are 20 episodes, according to Andy. My favorite part of the episode was the car rice with Rinna, Garcelle and Denise. Denise is *so* over that hoe lol. I also loved that once again we see Kyle is a liar! She played the victim after Garcelle appeared on WWHL and said they got along so well and she never had an idea Garcelle had an issue with her. We now see Garcelle DIRECTLY and clearly told her to her face what the issue was. I believe her public antics were just to make Garcelle look like a liar to fans. I’m starting to believe Camille was telling the truth in season one. It just keeps happening with Kyle. 

• Members

Agreed on all counts. LVP looms large over this show and her memory haunts every one of them.

I enjoyed this episode as Garcelle and Denise directly and accurately pursued Kyle and all her B.S. 

I now believe Camille 100%. Kyle is a proven liar time and again. 

• Members

+1 on everyone, re: LVP and her continued presence.  When Nene left ATL, there weren't regular flashbacks; when Bethenny left NYC twice, no flashbacks. With LVP, it's been a weekly occurrence to count on at least one pivotal flashback to yesteryear. 

Loved Garcelle and Denise cackling about Kyle, who is getting dragged left and right by friends and foes. Meanwhile, you just KNOW that messy ho Lisa Rinna is going to tell Kyle all about that car ride... 

• Members

This has been an awful season for Kyle already and we’re not even at the half way mark.

They anointed Kyle queen and everyone is doing everything in their power to make her pay for it. I love it.

Its actually pathetic how much they’ve talked about and shown LVP, considering how hard they worked to get her off the show.

Edited by Antoyne