Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It is I found out...but I NEVER knew they got into it like that. lol. 

You...Do...Not...Overwrite.

Please register in order to view this content

It's funny you should say that re: rewatching, last week I was sitting here formatting/editing my novel with NY's current season on...and it flowed so much better for me on a binge. So of course once the latest episode came on with them with the Russian Massaue on repeat, I could not focus on it. lol. I just don't get it why I cannot seem to get into more. I did like the episode with Jacques. ESPECIALLY because Bravo recently marathoned Season 4 (I liked what I saw) and there he was. So...LuAnn had separated from the Count and that's how she met Jacques. Because he was hot in Season 4 and you could tell he was sooo into her. And the recent episode he is STILL attractive. Were they close friends? What's the tea? 

So...did you see the marathon for RHoDC by chance. I had to miss it due to work, but what little I saw...I never saw it really and never understood as a kid...was good. Very cerebral but in a juicy way.

Yeah, I miss MIAMI so I have enjoyed Bravo marathoning that. They can do Season 2 again ANY TIME. From start to finish it was just so engrossing and had a nice built. And a lot of you mentioned it was like watching a soap/telenovela and it REALLY WAS. People could come and go and I didn't feel lost at all. I still wished to this day that they never discontinued Joanna vs Adriana cuz that rivalry did have legs. I liked Karent. I loved Alexia and like her kids are now doing very well according to the video Bravo did during the marathon where the ladies tell how they are doing now (I am sad Lisa had more work done and seem...like a statue in the face. She didn't need it). I also like that Lisa and Lenny got kids finally.

• Members

ATL

I'll say the same thing I said on my FB page...if some of what Yoyo was not true, why would 1) Nene send a cease and desist  2)had a lawyer now aka Michael and 3) the damage control Nene tried to do by releasing the text messages before the reunion online...which her comments (cuz we know she commented) suspiciously absent? 

Also what I said...I get that Tanya was mad about the Cookie Lady and she should not forget about it by any means...in fact, keep watching yourself. But I will say the same. What Kenya did has colored Tanya's personality on the show and it's not a good look for someone who is bubbly and light. Here Kenya...and everyone else actually...have been unbothered. It happened. Okay. I did this. You did that. Moving on. But Tanya seems like she is STILL at that table, revealing a darker side to her because she CAN'T LET IT GO. So much so I am going to need her to either shut up or get dragged over the fact she is actually keeping it going...you know...what everyone is accusing Kenya of doing with this Nene feud.

That said...This reunion part was unneeded. Part 2 was okay because Kandi and Kenya got Nene all the way together, but this...meh.

KENYA. Queen. To me...even when people came for her and appeared to win in their fights, she seem unbothered throughout. And that just made them more mad. So she won. Her reads of Nene were priceless. From the WHITE CHICKS read to the reverse psychology of Nene you ugly read (you know, what Nene had been using on her all season to find...Kenya on ready) was flawless. Why? Because even when Nene attempted to clap back...Kenya was not fazed...which made Nene lose it...setting Nene up perfectly for Kandi to destroy her with her success. It was like they systematically took her apart with a page from the Claudia Jordan playbook.

PORSHA. It took two seasons for me to like her and her having one scene for me to not like her again. She also had great funny moments this reunion, but I'm no longer in her corner. So if (when) Nene hurts her again, it will be her fault. I am also sad that it appears the Porsha/Kenya friendship is over. And I liked that so I'm sad.

CYNTHIA. Has been the voice of reason. But since Kandi is being fair with everyone...now would be the perfect time for her to go. Or...I want to say I read it here, she gets phased out midseason with her wedding a la THE HILLS Lauren Conrad in her last season next season. She has her happy ending because it seems done.

KANDI. I agree. Definitely the Queen as of now. With more to come and her win on THE MASKED SINGER. There is probably a lot to milk still from a Kandi/Nene feud if Nene goes low enough again that Season 6 Kandi pops out. But we don't want this to get like LOVE AND HIP HOP lol. Though Nene could use a butt whooping. Next season she could be the chill voice of reason that Cynthia has been. 

EVA. I was rooting for you. But I think it's time for her to go as well. Again...interesting Mike is representing YoYo. Why. Hmmmm

NENE. I said it. It seems like others agree. Bravo does not have to do anything because Nene is hanging herself. If she does not learn humility she will be the next OG to be run away from the show she built...leaving Teresa and Ramona at this point? This reunion was a bad look for her especially since she was telling everyone to bring their A game. THEY DID. And all she did was running away like a basic bitca. I take that back, other than making sure Eva don't keep that peach by reading her, that was it for Nene.

Going forward, this show definitely needs a reboot a la Kenya/Porsha Season 5. But who could they find to take the show in a fresh fun messy direction like those two did and STILL keep the chemistry that made RHOA great to watch?

BH

I am very curious to see where (promos aside) Lipsa lands after tonight's episode. Especially given that car ride with her, Denise, and Garcelle (and we know Erika gets along with two of them). It really does feel like that Kyle takedown has been on its way to happening. Not like I theorized by Lipsa (yet), but by people she is good friends with. With she land that way...probably not. but it has been interesting to watch. And I admit...I have actually liked this season so far. NOW they are doing the Season 5 RHOA approach and it appears to be working (add on Sutton who really got the ball going).

That said...

KYLE. I shouldn't be so excited to see her fall, but I am. With LVP gone, like what a lot of you said, Season 1 Kyle is back...thinking she was okay to be mean again only to be called out on it. And I've been living for it. Given that she is a producer (and it is legal to do it in California), I think it is interesting that they are showing her man being stoned all the time. Hmmm...was Brandi right all along? Or better yet...was ALISON right all along? Given how she feels about appearance, I find that Kyle being showed in a bad light NOW curious. Did she finally fall foul of the other producers and they are GO-ing her out? Time will tell.

ERIKA. I like that she is opening up. She is definitely going for a redemptive arc. And she just might pull it off. 

LIPSA. 'shall we now talk about the husband?' All that obsessing over LVP. Has it drove Larry Hamlin away? Doesn't really look like she is doing anything really except stirring the pot. That was to be expected. She wants that crown and getting it is just what she will TRY to do.

TEDDI.

Please register in order to view this content

She is trying sooooooooooooo hard to stay relevant. I guess I could give her credit for that. If Shady Phae Phae and Kandi can do it, so can she. Eva, TAKE NOTE. Or is that too late. lol. 

DENISE. She is DENISE FRAKKING RICHARDS. Other than showing her claws, she has not changed at all from last season...which is refreshing in a second season. However, it does seem they are all coming after her for what she said at the party about the kids a few episodes back. I think she is going to get them all together though and I have enjoyed watching her. And will continue to do so because

A face like that is someone who you don't mess with. 

GARCELLE. Good addition so far. And I love she appears to be doing a OC Lizzie on Kyle. Who knows we might get a showdown a la Bali with her and Kyle if we play our cards right (or RHOV Jody takedown from Season 1). 

• Members

These women are f-cking hypocrites. 

Kyle whined a whole season about LVP bringing up tabloids stating Mauricio was having an affair, and Rinna wanted to whoop Kim's ass when she was about to expose Harry. But these women think it is OK to talk about Denise's parenting/kids?!

And I am heavily disturbed that these women think it is cute to sexualize kids. Not everyone grew up in a home where their parents were talking about adult matters in front of them. Mine sure as hell didn't. When grown folks talked, we were instructed to leave the room and "stay in a child's place." 

These women are trash. 

Garcelle and Denise better kick ass come reunion time. 

• Members

Erika's comments about Denise's children were disgusting. She is such a nasty hypocrite. This is a woman (who along with Eileen and Rinna) who attacked LVP for asking about Eileen's affair with her husband (because of her kids). She had a meltdown about her son when Eileen made an innocent remark. Rinna went after Sutton for just the idea of Sutton causing a scene at her daughters' event. Yet Erika and Rinna think it's okay to bring up CS and hookers on camera? These women are awful human beings. Just horrendous. 

• Members

Rinna is absolutely atrocious this season - appearing to throw away a 20 year friendship with Denise for this show. What happened to her? Does she think this ends well for her? Like, where did that fun woman whose in on the joke go?

Kyle is just a bore. She needs to go down hard and then get off the show. She is a whiney disgrace. I cannot stomach watching her. Teddi is just a bad joke trying to back Kyle up. I root for Dorit to destroy them both. 

Erika had a good episode last week...but this week...hypocrite. 

When it comes to the bold section...YES. These women should all be treading awfully carefully, especially Rinna. They want to talk about Denise's kids but would they tolerate someone talking about theirs? 

I hope Garcelle and Denise nuke these broads, sans Dorit (who seems to like Denise).

• Members

When it comes time for the reunion, plz submit this to Bravo, so this is brought up at the reunion. The fact that these women don't see anything wrong is weird as f-ck. 

I don't think they can even tread anymore. They are knee deep in the sh-t and it appears to get worse next week. 

I am just appalled that these women think that we are supposed to side with them over the fact that they think kids should be exposed to adult matters. 

Seriously though, Bravo is gonna have to drop a large portion of these women next season. Especially, after last night's episode. They are rightfully getting backlash too on all forms of social media. 

• Members

These women definitely need to get a hobby [/Eva Marcille]. The dramas feel so petty on this show right now. At least on NYC little slights are played mostly for comedy, but these harridans are deadly serious.

That said, Kyle/Teddi are a two-headed hydra, and if you come for one of them, the other feels obligated to get involved in a kneejerk way, so I understand why Dorit is annoyed. Like STFU, Teddi, I’m talking to Kyle right now, not you!