Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I’m of two minds about Aaron. I get what he was doing defending Denise (and he’s a co-parent to her kids, so he’s involved in the matter), but a man getting involved in his wife’s battles, *especially* when Denise had it under complete control, was not a great look. Denise even seemed annoyed with his interjections at a certain point. 

But yes, these women can’t let things go. It becomes one-note after a while. They intend to keep picking at a wound until they get the spectacular meltdown they were waiting for. Ooh, she’s crazy. Tina Fey couldn’t create a greater set of mean girls.

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

They want to make Denise and her kids the story SO BAD that I understand Aaron jumping in. Garcelle and Denise were doing a good job defending her, but they will not let it go. I also think the ladies are using the fact that Charlie Sheen is their father to act like they aren’t kids. I find the unspoken part to be very disgusting if I’m being honest. 

• Members

They absolutely are using the fact that their father is Charlie Sheen and Denise did the movie wild things, as an excuse for them not to be treated as children. Like Denise just spends everyday around the house playing Wild Things on every tv in the house and saying your dad f.ucks hookers. Denise is allowed to be sex positive around her friends and not want to discuss those same things in front of her kids.

I was glad Aaron said something. I’ve never understood this whole thing where men are only allowed to defend their wives and family against another man. It’s bullshit.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Also doing the binge today and will watch out for that.

Please register in order to view this content

Meanwhile, I know I will comment more on BH after a rewatch. For some reason, Bravo did only one showing. 

Not liking how they wanted to jump on Denise for F-bombing when it is clear that she didn't see Dorit's child.

And Kyle is STILL trying to make Garcelle her storyline. Girl, bye.

• Members

Im usually not here for men getting in women's business , primarily bc of how it usually goes down on these shows. However Aaron was very respectful. There's a big difference with how he defended his wife and tried to shut this down and PK and his messy self getting involved as he  throws gas on the fire. I rolled my eyes when Dorito said something in her confessional. I think of Ken in the past who also handed himself well but there are those that act like they want to be housewives

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

As the divine Ms. Drucilla Winters would say in regards to Teddi...LINT. 

Honestly rewatching some clips Denise is better than me. I would have had the firmness of an Aaron with Verbally sharp wit  of a Bethanny crossed with a Claudia Jordan special.

I can't wait for the gloves to be taken off and Denise and Garcelle go off on them. 

THANK YOU. He might have been wordy about it, but I felt Aaron was totally logically in what he was saying. He could have been a PK (or even a Peter) about it. HE WASN'T. And they were STILL pressed. 

Compared to the main trailer...that was scary...light? Like they are hiding the juicy stuff versus the main one where they let it all hang out.

Really for the gloves to come off. Judging from Denise's look at the end, she's ready, too.

• Members

What I just didn’t like about Aaron is him demanding them to change the subject. Yes, they were totally @ssholes, and yes, I totally agreed with him. It just didn’t sit well with me. That was Denise’s place to say that. I’m glad Denise had the presence of mind to finally walk away and wish she’d done it sooner.

• Members

LOL!!! Before this season is over I think you will get Denise pulling a Kenya. After all, Bravo STILL has not revealed the whole 'Bravo, Bravo, [!@#$%^&*] Bravo' scene. So either it was not in the scene they showed already (the 'I'm Frakking Denise Richards scene) or that was never the scene in the first place and it's coming. 

LuAnn is LOVE.

Hehe...I can see. Re: elyse.

• Members

I think the name you were looking for was Patricia. 

I thought it was fine that he jumped in to defend his wife as long as he didn't get too crazy. I mean Teddi was sobbing at the one dinner party and her man was eating his soup and let her take it. Normally, I don't think the men should get involved, but if they're all seated together like that than I think it's fine as long as there are some boundaries.

I'm so done with the repetitiveness of this whole storyline. I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle brought Brandi to bring down Denise so she wouldn't have to continue to get her hands dirty.