Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

One of the reasons Bethenny outside of RHONY impresses me is because she puts her brainpower to good use for causes she cares about. She is also, dare I say, damn-near-delightful on her Instagram with her daughter. Can't believe I wrote that!

Edited by Cat

• Members

That BBQ was an obvious set up in order to make Denise the target. Stevie Wonder could see that a mile away. What's even worse is Kyle even knew it, hence why she was stumbling and mumbling to explain why she was throwing it. Girl, bye. Your attempt to get Denise flopped again. 

I can say that Aaron needs to learn to shut the f-ck up. Denise and Garcelle were handling the women wonderfully until he opened his mouth. He personifies why some pretty people should just serve as eye candy and not be heard. 

And Erika can go. She talks all that mess in confessional but won't bust a grape in a vineyard when someone calls her out. 

• Members

Erika is such a weakling, it's comical to see her with balls of brass in her confessionals but silent face to face while Denise takes no prisoners. 

Denise and Garcelle massacred those awful women calmly and directly. 

Rinna leaving that table to play with the kids has me of two minds: did she do it because she didn't want to take part in the pile on because of her 20+ year friendship with Denise, or did she do it because she saw that Teddi and Kyle had botched the attack on Denise and didn't want to stick around and be part of the carnage, knowing Denise could annihilate her? If Rinna has any soul at all, probably a bit of both. She is coming off horribly this season. 

• Members

See? I am going to disagree about Aaron. I got his point. Maybe it's me being a guy, but he basically said that it was a simple situation, they explained it, so why are they STILL harping on it. My only problem is that the didn't get to the second part of that sentence. I suspect that if he kept on going he would have logically got to the reason for the 'why are they still harping on it' question. He simply was going to let Kyle hang herself. Which she started to do by bringing it up after they said it was done. But Teddi started. And Denise called her out so Kyle got away with it.

For now. 

And Lipsa SHOULD feel guilty. This part of the situation she started an episode ago. And she is holding on to the talk after the psychic as a trump card.

ETA: OH, that is KYLE'S house???

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

My exact thoughts as I was watching last night. 

Garcelle calling out Kyle's insincerity in getting to know someone reminded me of witchy-poo Carlton saying the same thing in season 4. Maybe that goofy lady wasn't just looking for tits on an ant afterall... 

Rinna sulked away like a coward, but she was wise to see the mess coming long before the others did. I would *hope* she had some respect for her longtime friendship with Denise. 

I loved that Denise called Teddi out. As my mother-in-law says, "you're not pregnant in the face."  I'd have smacked the hell out of her. 

And yes, I got Aaron's point. I think his delivery could've been more concise and brief because he did leave Kyle and Teddi speechless for a moment. It was beautiful. But then it continued and the pile-on began. 

Edited by Gray Bunny