Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rinna is acting a fool on instagram calling anyone that doesn't agree with her a Karen. Then saying people are unfollowing her because of her BLM support, yet she blocks any accounts that say anything negative about her and the Denise situation. I will say for all of Kyle's faults she doesnt go around blocking people but Kyle might care more about what others think and say about her than Rinna. Rinna seems more like you dont like me [!@#$%^&*] off.

I'm glad she's been vocal about BLM, but I hate to say this as I may be wrong but part of me feels as though she's only been as vocal as she is because of the [!@#$%^&*] she's been getting from the fans of the show lately. I'm not saying she's not a supporter, it just seems extra coming from her and I may be completely wrong here. 

Omg!!!!!!! It took me a minute but I finally realized why these all looked so familiar. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

These are old episodes with new commentary from the HWs. They aired a promo, it’s basically pop up videos of the ladies watching the episodes and commenting on them. I assume they filmed these when they filmed the confessionals at home. It seems like the entire lineup is on this hiatus so my guess is they’re just trying to stretch things as much as possible. 

Brandi is getting heat for this now that they’re calling out the Vanderpump Rules cast. I’m glad because I hated how Joyce was treated and I still maintain she should’ve stayed. I feel like they purposely sabotaged her (particularly with the tag line) since they knew she’d be feuding with their big star. At the very least I hope this puts an end to Brandi getting a diamond in the future. 

• Members

I take it that it is a SUDDEN decision a la RHOP S5 to summer. Rumor is that they want to do MORE editing to avoid potential backlash. 

So far...RHONY is still new this week. 

@Chris B that's my personal thought as well versus rumors. Bravo wants to stretch it out. Especially with nothing really coming other than RHOP and RHOSL. 

And yes. I miss Joyce. Love she is STILL #winning in real life...with better hair than Kyle. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Thank you both for clarifying. All the 9pm slots this week have "New" next to it -- naughty, naughty, Bravo! False advertising!

I'm so pleased to hear that RHONY will show a new episode at least. Can I just say how lovely Dorinda & Lu were with each other least week? And Dorinda leaving the restaurant early to go watch Ghost Hunters. 

Please register in order to view this content

I understand Bravo wanting to spread out the goodies. I am really looking forward to Potomac -- but ready to be patient and fully appreciate 1 or 2 RH shows at a time instead of watching the usual 3 or 4 in a rush.

In answer to the rhetorical question posed in that Tweet: Andy Cohen, clearly, because he was very open about glazing over whenever Joyce talked at reunion. I don't think Andy gets Latinas. I noticed it with the Miami women too (except Mama Elsa).

Joyce was doubly unlucky because S4 was a wretched season and Bravo got backlash for it. Carlton and Joyce took the fall because Bravo did not want to get rid of Brandi, Yolanda and Kyle. (All the excuses were pretty much "Oh, that's just Brandi being Brandi!") What I liked about Joyce is that she stayed true to herself and did not let anybody steamroll her, even when they belittled her. Quite honestly, the way Yolanda and Brandi spoke down to Joyce at Reunion was really belittling -- at one point Yolanda wouldn't even address her directly ("Oh my God, did you hear what she just said?"). They had a tone with her which would not pass muster nowadays.

• Members

@Taoboi I hadn’t heard they were re-editing, but I wouldn’t be surprised. Denise has been so well received I can’t understand how they didn’t see this coming. 

As for the schedule, I don’t understand why they don’t just air strategic international shows for content. I just started Real Housewives of Johannesburg and while I doubt it would do big ratings, it would give them room to breathe and not have to rush the returning series. Also, Melbourne season 4 is on deck and that show already aired its first three seasons here. 

• Members

One thing to be mindful of is LVP is a producer on the show and Bravo have to go through legal before firing people so they can’t be immediately vocal in case it opens them up to liability and lawsuits from those they fire. 

Stassi and Kristen were both just fired, so clearly it was happening behind the scenes. 

https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/stassi-schroeder-kristen-doute-fired-vanderpump-rules-1234629172/

• Members

LVP has mentioned it but by doing the bare minimum so I don’t think she’s being prevented from responding. She was tetweeting things from 3 years ago to prove that she has one black employee. That’s embarrassing. Just like she’s called out cast members in the past. She could’ve easily rebuked their comments. It’s a bad look and the fact that we still have no statement from her is shameful. 

• Members

Maybe I should rewatch Season 4, but I just remember thinking that Joyce was boring.  I wasn't sad to see her go.

I agree on airing the international versions!!!  That's how I was able to watch Melbourne, Aukland and the first couple seasons of Cheshire.  I wish they'd do it again.