Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Yea. Some people said she quit bc Ricky Smiley moved to Dallas but my thing is that COVID showed us that a radio show can be done remote. If she had been asked back she could have made it work. It only makes sense that she wasnt

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Best of luck to her but she has consistently bored the hell out of me for 10-15 years now. 

Not that this has anything to do with the above, but I saw that Lisa Rinna "liked" some Louis Farrakhan video, along with many other celebrities. Bleh...

• Members

Although I do think she needed to leave RHOA, I still maintain she’d be a valuable asset to RHOD. I still can’t believe Bravo fumbled the bag so much. They had Claudia Jordan and Eva who very likely will move to Dallas for work and neither made the cut. I wonder if they’ll give a last minute reprieve to the black woman who was almost made the cut for the upcoming season, in light of the diversity issues. 

• Members

I so hope they get rid of Nene not just because of all her offensive nonsense recently, but the show needs her gone. She's such dead weight on that show. if Nene is asked back, they are never getting rid of her because she pulled so much b.s. this year that a normal hw would have been fired.

They didn't bring any women of color onto Dallas or any of the other shows because Bravo execs knew the existing housewives would say and do racist things. Can you imagine an AA woman or an Asian woman on OC especially when Vicki and Kelly were on the show together? 

• Members

Tamara Tattles said that Nene, Kenya, Porsha, Kandi and Marlo got the first round of contracts meaning they are priority. Kenya got a huge raise but everybody got some kind of raise. Tanya and Cynthia are still on the bubble, but Likely will at least get friend contracts. There will be one new housewife. 

• Members

Tamars Tattles said Marlo will *never* have a peach but she’s one of the higher paid HWs. I just consider her a wife regardless. With Nene, I think that’s related to the show bc of the timing and she is also retweeting people who say they won’t watch without her. Either she got demoted, a pay cut or didn’t get something she was asking for. What? Idk. She better take whatever is offered though because she’s not the greatest actress to begin with and with Covid her options will be limited in terms of acting and hosting.