Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

@Cat Yes the first season aired Saturday’s at noon and got good ratings which lead to them moving to primetime. For season 3 they even brought Janet, Chyka and Jackie over time do promo. They did Watch What Happens Live and Today show. That’s why I’m so shocked they just gave up on it. Literally they just had one season left to go lol. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't dislike it, but things to make you go hmmmm.

Has NY ever had 5 main cast members.

DALLAS

First week of filming done. One bday party. One pool party filmed. Brandy is very light on appearance from moles.

And apparently D'Andra might have called out one of the new girls online. Perhaps the redhead.

And there is a blind item going around that someone will using divorce as a storyline.

And...Cary is back...maybe?

• Members

Yeah, I remember that! Still...wow. I'm just not used to it. lol.

Hahahahhaha. This gif has been getting a lot of use lately all over the internet.

PS. Don't forget next week is Erika vs Denise's man.   Meanwhile, Brandi has started to stir the pot again online. 

• Members

Dina is in the news and its a hot mess!

https://dailyvoice.com/new-jersey/wyckoff/police-fire/feds-ex-of-real-housewives-of-nj-star-had-current-husband-beaten-by-mobsters/790117/

Tommy Manzo, Dina Manzo

FBI agents arrested the ex-husband of “The Real Housewives of New Jersey” star Dina Manzo along with a reputed mobster Tuesday for having Manzo’s current husband beaten in exchange for a lavish wedding reception at the Brownstone Restaurant in Paterson, authorities said.

Brownstone co-owner Thomas "Tommy" Manzo, 55, of Franklin Lakes, hired Lucchese Crime Family member John Perna, 43, of Cedar Grove to assault Dina Manzo's then-boyfriend and current husband, David Cantin, in July 2015, U.S. Attorney Craig Carpenito said following the arrests.

In exchange, Perna “held a lavish wedding reception at Manzo’s restaurant for a fraction of the price,” Carpenito said.

Another Lucchese associate and a close friend of Manzo’s picked up the tab for the August 2015 wedding and reception, attended by nearly 330 people, many of them members of the crime family, the U.S. attorney said.

A federal indictment returned by a grand jury in Newark charged Manzo and Perna with racketeering violence and conspiracy.

Perna is also charged with with conspiracy to commit wire and mail fraud in connection with a bogus car insurance claim, Carpenito said.

Manzo also is charged with falsifying and concealing records during the FBI investigation.

Perna was scheduled to begin serving a state prison sentence in January 2016 when he falsely reported that his Mercedes Benz was stolen and destroyed, Carpenito said.

Perna filed an insurance claim for the balance due on the car – which Carpenito said was stolen and torched by his associates.

The U.S. attorney credited special agents of the FBI with the investigation leading to the indictment and arrests. Senior Litigation Counsel V. Grady O’Malley and Special Assistant U.S. Attorney Kendall Randolph of Carpenito’s Organized Crime and Gangs Unit in Newark are handling the prosecution.

• Members

Holy [!@#$%^&*]. Can you imagine if Dina and Caroline were on the show and this played out in real time??

This is unexpected because the rumor was that Tommy was gay and the marriage between he and Dina was one of mutual convenience. Watching S6 reunion, though, it was clear the divorce was an emotionally hard one for Dina. One big factor why she and Caroline never talked since, maybe.

How much did Albert know? He's the other owner of the Brownstone. Surely giving a mobster a highly-discounted wedding party there would have raised some questions with Tommy as to why?

Did Caroline ever suspect Tommy of being behind the assault? By all accounts, it was a vicious and violent one. It also could have gone so much worse!

Clearly, Dina and Caroline's family will never reconcile after this.

Must say, neither show idea is appealing to me. Heather dispensing marriage advice? 

Please register in order to view this content

The premise seems to be: get plastic surgery to look hotter and your hubby will love you again. Yikes.

As for Nene's Makeup Wars show, I just do not understand this insistence that Nene is some kind of fashion/beauty maven! Am I missing something? She tried this pretence with Fashion Police and it was a bust! 

• Members

She's not. I guess Nene got her spin off, well not really, but maybe this extra bag she's getting from this show will clam her down a bit regarding her pay over at Bravo. I think Nene did bring a lot to the show early on, but in recent seasons she's declined but her ego hasn't which makes it difficult to stomach her attitude when she gets upset that other women make more money or have other shows on the network. I'm not sure Nene would work in other environments or alone. I think she delivers great energy with the group of women on RHOA when she's reading, being shady or throwing down with someone but otherwise I don't see her being all that interesting say running her Swagg Boutique. 

I would love to know what caused their falling our originally. There has been speculation but it was never openly addressed by Dina or Caroline. 

I'm sure Albert must have known something, maybe not the full extent but he must have known that something was off when you offer a rate like that. 

I didn't realize there was a rumor that Tommy was gay. 

This also makes it clear why Dina relocated to Cali in 2015. She became a New York girl for a minute and then suddenly was off to Cali while her daughter was still in college. It seemed abrupt and I did find it odd. 

Similarly, I know there is something more behind Jaqueline's move to Vegas.