"Honey, the grande dame doesn't repeat history. She makes it."

Monique Samuels of Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Potomac.'
Monique Samuels of Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Potomac.'

"Maybe if you tried a little harder, you wouldn't have to try me."

Wendy Osefo of Bravo's 'The Real Housewives of Potomac.'
Sophy Holland / Bravo

“The professor has arrived and class is officially in session.”

These were the best!

https://www.etonline.com/the-real-housewives-of-potomac-season-5-taglines-are-here-exclusive-149008?amp&__twitter_impression=true

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Potomac has such a beautiful intro and the tag lines are good once again! I’m excited for another good season. They always seem to get better so I’m excited!

On the flip side, I’m *still* trying to make Dallas work. I binged 3 episodes of season 3 getting me to episode 8 and this season is zzzzz for me. I’m excited to get to season four in hopes that Kary’s addition brings something fresh because I’m so sick of the current bunch. We’re midway into the season and Kameron is crying about Brandi chasing her with a dildo in season two?! Girl bye! I hope the two newbies are enough to save their 5th season. 

In other news, Real Housewives of Salt Lake City filmed their cast photo/intro yesterday. There are 5 rumored wives with a sixth who will be a Friend. I hope in the end they go with 6 wives because the Friend is black and it would look good for them to have two non-white housewives in today’s climate. Especially since the early complaints about Salt Lake were that it will likely be all white. Also, the black potential housewife Mary is rumored to be at the center of drama. She’s married to her grandmothers husband who is the Pastor for a mega church.

• Members

They all look amazing but Monique looks ESPECIALLY fabulous in this still photo! Her hair style is amazing. And I think she might be wearing Tom Ford?

Potomac makes pennies look like a million dollars. The cherry blossoms, the music is always on point and unique to Potomac, and sometimes the fashions are a miss (hello, last Reunion?!)... However, here they look SPECTACULAR. Even Robyn's stylist did her good here. 

And of course the women really bring it. Like, I can't stand Gizelle but I can recognise that she is an expert manipulator. Also, her tagline made me LOL. Anointed how, Giz?

Dallas S3 and S4 is slow getting off the ground. It gets into a groove eventually but, yeah, I found S3 a slower watch than S4, because all it was was Leeanne vs D'Andra. And D'Andra was a damp squid about it.

Ooo what was the speculation? Seemed like Dina felt that Caroline and Jacqueline loved the attention too much and started playing up for the cameras. Dina, of course, was about ready to drop out. I don't think she could deal with the pressure and negative comments from fans.

Of course, it could well be that the marriage with Tommy was already going south and Caroline and Jacqueline picked the Manzo side, so Dina gave them the cold shoulder.

I think Albert Manzo might have guessed something was up but hopefully he didn't know it involved assault of his sister-in-law, because that would really be just too cruel! I think he probably merely turned a blind eye because he knew this was a mobster and didn't want to f*ck with that whatsoever.

Yeah, the Tommy rumor has been around since S1 of NJ!

I remember her moving to NYC and thinking it was the perfect place for Dina. But at S6 reunion, she made it clear that she wouldn't be returning for S7, and that she regretted coming back. For what reason, Dina did not specify. But she did make it clear that her relationship with Caroline, Jaq and possibly Chris Laurita was finished and could never be repaired. Now I am wondering if she went to California for safety reasons. All this must have been incredibly scary. 

LOL, I'm thinking Jaqueline moved to Vegas to get away from BLK WATER creditors and possibly to get some mental help. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat Nothing too exciting. Apparently Dina didn't like that Caroline brought up the fact or insinuated that Danielle had contacted Dina's ex about possibly interfering in the custody battle for her daughter. Dina spoke to the women beforehand to not bring it up at the reunion but Caroline did supposedly under the instruction of producers. Dina was already annoyed at Caroline for telling Danielle that she was the one that brought the book forward. Dina confirmed that Caroline did in fact find the book and show it around even talking about it to people off camera. Dina wanted Caroline to have her back and deny her involvement in the book situation, but she didn't want Caroline to take the fall. She feels like when Caroline said "it was me" at the finale dinner it made it look like Caroline was some martyr trying to take the fall for her sister. It's also what created that image that Caroline is family first and all about family. On top of the divorce with Tommy and apparently Jac and Caroline being messy about Dina's party planning show, Dina wanted to cut ties.

• Members

I agree with what @Cat said below. I remember Season 3 with D'Andra vs LeeAnne a slow burn, but it took off. Not as good as Season 2, but definitely better than Season 4. Glad you are giving it a go. 

And THANK YOU for all of this Salt Lake tea. I really don't have a reliable person or site I trust really with that. So I guess you are it.

Please register in order to view this content

Can't wait to see the finished product.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

OMG the way Camille blew that out of the water and made Brandi look like a try-hard liar was *chef's kiss*

Edited by Cat