Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Rumor has it Shed Media has just taken over production of RHOSL so they don't have any episodes completed. RHOP was simply delayed to stretch and not due to editing issues. 

With Beverly Hills and New York, even before they premiered Andy said they were behind on post-production so I really don't think it's a plot. They've centered the season on the Denise story and Kyle and Rinna already look terrible. They aren't going to throw out a messy story regardless of how anybody looks. And we know Kyle and Rinna are teflon and will be invited back no matter what they do. It doesn't help that the cast protects them, especially Rinna and won't hold them accountable. 

• Members

You're probably right, but a plot is much more enjoyable to think about. I do think they have to do something about the Brandi situation or else they look like total posers which they are, but they could at least pretend to be otherwise.

• Members

I don’t think she’d fit in at all on NYC, even with Leah, but when you put it that way, I’d kind of like to see her humbled a bit mixing it up with Dorinda, Luann, et al, even if she’s one and done. One of the reasons I stopped watching OC is she kept getting away with murder season after season. The NYC ladies would see right through her, and that would be awesome. But keep her away from BH: they have enough sh!t stirrers.

• Members

The Real Housewives of Melbourne Show Recaps Archives | Arena - Foxtel

Damn, Tamra. Every day you release a new statement about how crap the current RHs are and how [insert franchise] needs you to liven things up!

She's got hustle, that's for sure. Tamra has rightly guessed that RHONY is due for an overall. But OMG has she ever watched the show? Dorinda, Ramona and Luann would eat her for breakfast! These women aren't dumbass Gretchen Rossi! As @Faulkner said, watching Tamra get annihilated might be fun for a moment.

Also: are she and Eddie planning to move CUT Fitness to Manhattan? 

Please register in order to view this content

Will Ryan make the move from MAGA country to enemy lines?

Tamra is made for the OC. She is by far the smartest at manipulating those bimbos. I still think RHOC will bring her back in the upcoming season to liven things up. After all, who on earth is Kelly Dodd going to blame for her bad behavior?

Failing that, she could go to Dallas and help that franchise out. I was also going to suggest NJ, but I suspect Dolores and Marge have Tamra's number also.

Yikes. Even I wouldn't wish BH on poor Tamra! Can you imagine Tamra getting glam-squadded 4 times an episode or have to lie about how 'rich' she is? She would be so bored.

One thing about Tamra  is that she doesn't pretend to be some uber-wealthy maven, thankfully.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Perhaps Posche has moved online while the pandemic is still around and rents are so high.

Would never count out Kim D, or her ability to rile Teresa and Melissa with another Posche Fashion Show (staged in a Best Western conference room).

ARENA_RHONJ_S8_ChairFlip.gif

Edited by Cat

• Members

Has Bravo ever sent a HW to a new city in the franchise? They’ve had guest appearances, I know. (Bethenny did BH to hang out with Kyle?) It’s interesting it hasn’t happened yet, or that they haven’t exploited the genuine friendships between women on different HW series with some kind of “all-stars“ limited series or something. 

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I don't think they have.  I remember Bethenny on BH, and Brandi/Yolanda were on NYC (Brandi and Kristen were BFFs).  Anyone remember other examples, or were those the only two?

I love the idea of Tamra shaking up Dallas, she'd fit in perfectly, especially with Brandi.  Dallas just started filming yesterday, btw.  Two new housewives, no LeeAnn.

• Members

Several housewives were on ATL this season as it filmed during pride. Melissa from NJ is the only one that I recall but there were others

ETA: here are the other women

Please register in order to view this content

Andy Cohen, Real Housewives Take to the Streets for NYC Pride Parade

Edited by Cheap21