Jump to content


Cheap21

Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

Recommended Posts

Some Real Housewives news:

 

Teddi's baby, Dove, is having an operation to fix something with her cranium. Though it is meant to be a relatively routine op with high success rates, obviously this must be very stressful. And going through any kind of health concern as a pandemic rages is extra-worrying.

 

La Grande Dame has a new home in Potomac and is showing it off, likely on the first episode of the upcoming season. Sneak peek of the outside here: 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-potomac/style-living/karen-hugers-new-potomac-home-has-the-most-elegant

 

Apparently, Ramona tried to get Leah kicked off RHONY during the trip to Newport. I guess Ramona vs Leah is going to be the big fight come reunion time. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2020/07/06/leah-mcsweeney-says-ramona-singer-attempted-to-get-her-kicked-off-real-housewives-of-new-york/

 

And Ramona continues to court Coronavirus Controversy. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2020/07/06/dorinda-medley-says-ramona-singer-needs-a-coronavirus-test/

 

Next year, they need to mix up the RHONY OGs with more newbies. I remember when Heather, Carole and Aviva joined, and it was the newbies vs the OGs (Ramona, Sonja, Luann) in S5 and S6. I loved how fresh RHONY felt. 

 

I wonder if Heather, Carole and Aviva would ever want to return, lol. Probably not.

 

ETA: Maybe I'm wrong about that! Carole was at Dorinda's in the Berkshires this weekend, taking advantage of the free pool.

 

 

Edited by Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cat said:

Some Real Housewives news:

 

Teddi's baby, Dove, is having an operation to fix something with her cranium. Though it is meant to be a relatively routine op with high success rates, obviously this must be very stressful. And going through any kind of health concern as a pandemic rages is extra-worrying.

 

La Grande Dame has a new home in Potomac and is showing it off, likely on the first episode of the upcoming season. Sneak peek of the outside here: 

https://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-potomac/style-living/karen-hugers-new-potomac-home-has-the-most-elegant

 

Apparently, Ramona tried to get Leah kicked off RHONY during the trip to Newport. I guess Ramona vs Leah is going to be the big fight come reunion time. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2020/07/06/leah-mcsweeney-says-ramona-singer-attempted-to-get-her-kicked-off-real-housewives-of-new-york/

 

And Ramona continues to court Coronavirus Controversy. 

https://www.realitytea.com/2020/07/06/dorinda-medley-says-ramona-singer-needs-a-coronavirus-test/

 

Next year, they need to mix up the RHONY OGs with more newbies. I remember when Heather, Carole and Aviva joined, and it was the newbies vs the OGs (Ramona, Sonja, Luann) in S5 and S6. I loved how fresh RHONY felt. 

 

I wonder if Heather, Carole and Aviva would ever want to return, lol. Probably not.

 

ETA: Maybe I'm wrong about that! Carole was at Dorinda's in the Berkshires this weekend, taking advantage of the free pool.

 

 

I definitely wouldn’t mind a mix of old and new next season. 
 

I do love that Carole and Dorinda have actually maintained their friendship that started on the show. Same with Carole and Heather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I definitely wouldn’t mind a mix of old and new next season. 
 

I do love that Carole and Dorinda have actually maintained their friendship that started on the show. Same with Carole and Heather.

 

It reflects well on Carole at having maintained some strong and long-time friendships, I guess. Maybe she and Heather are due a return now that Bethenny is no longer calling the shots at RHONY.

 

I do know that with them around (not to mention Aviva!), the drinking will likely tone down (or go deep underground, with the exception of Sonja). Because those 2 + Kristen were the lowkey hipster version of GoT's bell-ringing Shame Nun.

 

Walk of shame GIF on GIFER - by Ianlar

 

Which created its own interesting dynamic.

 

Yes rhony GIF - Find on GIFER

Shit happens real housewives of new york real housewives GIF ...

Tom D'Agostino Jr. Hints He Cheated On LuAnn DeLesseps; Is The ...

Edited by Cat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The NY women are on the older side and with Tinsley gone there is a big age gap between Leah and them. Ramona's 63 to Leah's 37, so I can see why she doesnt take her that seriously. I think that might be the biggest age difference between wives on any show. I like Leah and think she fits in well but they need to higher younger woman. I think they should aim for two women mid 30s to mid 40s

Edited by Cheap21

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

The NY women are on the older side and with Tinsley gone there is a big age gap between Leah and them. Ramona's 63 to Leah's 37, so I can see why she doesnt take her that seriously. I think that might be the biggest age difference between wives on any show. I like Leah and think she fits in well but they need to higher younger woman. I think they should aim for two women mid 30s to mid 40s

That gap is huge, it's similar to MKE and Gina when they came on OC. Someone Vicki's age wouldn't be hanging out with women almost 30 years younger than her.

 

They def need to fill out the cast with some people at least in their 40's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like LVP may be getting out of the Villa Blanca business:

 

https://screenrant.com/lisa-vanderpump-ken-todd-villa-blanca-closed/

 

https://www.inquisitr.com/6150716/lisa-vanderpump-villa-blanca-beverly-hills-closed/

 

Obviously, Covid-19 will have hit the restaurant industry very hard. However, LVP has been looking to get rid of Villa Blanca for many years (it's been up for sublease or sale several times) and this may be the convenient time to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DaytimeFan said:

Looks like LVP may be getting out of the Villa Blanca business:

 

https://screenrant.com/lisa-vanderpump-ken-todd-villa-blanca-closed/

 

https://www.inquisitr.com/6150716/lisa-vanderpump-villa-blanca-beverly-hills-closed/

 

Obviously, Covid-19 will have hit the restaurant industry very hard. However, LVP has been looking to get rid of Villa Blanca for many years (it's been up for sublease or sale several times) and this may be the convenient time to do it.

 

A tragedy. Truly the end of an era. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If my best friend wanted to do a reality show and wanted me to join...I'd decline unless I was ready to say good bye to our friendship.  Marriages and friendships have a hard time surviving on shows like this 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Erika has always been boring. Teddi at least is partially responsible for some drama, and we got the Teddy boring scene. What does Erika bring? They need to break up the RHOBH coven if they want the show to thrive. Enough is enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Erika feels she can coast on glam and ‘tude, with a glimpse of vulnerability, and for her vocal stans, that’s enough. Some people think she’s some tough, witty, deadpan truth teller, which she can be from time to time, but the act is stale. (Initially it appeared she’d hitch her wagon to Garcelle, but that seems to have faded.) Maybe if she decides to finally go fully in on Kyle, she might be more interesting.


I just think as long as BH does well in the ratings relative to their other series, they don’t have much incentive to shake things up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why OC works.. because they tend to shake the cast up season to season.. so people don't become attached.  I'm crossing my fingers Vicki/Tamra stay gone.. cause Kelly/Shannon would be enough to drive the show for awhile long.


NY needs a reboot... I'm still in shock that Lea is in her 30s since she looks at least 50ish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cheap21 said:

Camille thinks Erika is boring this season and IA

 

[IMG]

[IMG]

 

She is f-cking boring; however, Andy will never get rid of her b/c she appease him for some damn reason. She has to be the most useless housewife EVER. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...