• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Ha! 

An Alex McCord gif will always get me to giggle. 

Between that and the tea about Rinna's and Kyle's hubbies... wow. 

I sure hope Old Home Week on tonight's RHOBH will uplift my spirits because last week, after depriving us for nearly a month, was the same ol' same ol' with the hag Mean Girls ganging up on Denise. The saving graces are Denise holding her own (thanks Aaron!) and Garcelle calling a bitch out. 

Camille, give us the goods, girl! 

RHONY at least gave us a legit reset of their current season, with Tinsley gone, a freshened up opening, and a refocus on who the instigators are and who's fighting whom. Elyse is really coming into her own in this group, but I agree that we viewers should've been given a more rounded out impression of her, her back story, her life, etc. 

LuAnn just made me laugh at her reaction to Sonja's complaints about money. Listen, as someone who saw her show in November right after these episodes in the Berkshires were filmed, I can say she can ENTERTAIN. And it was all her and her D-list friends; no Sonja in sight.  (But no hint of any quarreling with Sonja)  The place wasn't sold out, but everyone had a great time. 

With Dorinda and Lu going at it this week, I hope this is the beginning of the women having real, serious discussions about the erratic, emotional downward spiral Dorinda is going through, because she's getting worse and worse. 

• Members

This episode was forced. The only good thing for me was with Camille giving Rinna the business and calling her out on her sh-t. It was a joy to see Rinna scurry away as she knew she had no shot in handling Camille. 

Brandi, per usual, was thirsty as f-ck. It is odd that she will go from being all joking with Denise/Aaron to throwing them to the wolves in the matter of an hour next week. Typical Brandi. 

Speaking of typical, Kyle showed her hand yet again. It was obvious she wanted to bring Camille and Brandi into the fold to weaponize them against Denise. We aren't stupid, lady. 

• Members

Yaaaassss, Camille!!! Gather Lipsa ALL...THE...WAY...TOGETHER!!!! 

And just because it took this long to say...it suuuuuure says something that Camille got an intro in the first minute of a new episode.

Accept it, Kyle. You need her.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Why are they filming before New York when they  aren’t as far in terms of aired episodes?! This is so odd! I imagine it’ll be another two months before this reunion airs. I wonder if they’re filming it to wrap things up so they can start filming the next season. I also hate that this likely means another lame ass digital reunion. 

• Members

+1 to all of this.

Camille's talking head interview looked SO superior to any other Covid-19 era talking head shot at home. It was startling how much more it looked like a properly produced interview. People forget that Camille helped run Kelsey Grammer's production company - she's a smart lady and probably knows a lot about the technical side of the business that an airhead like Kyle wouldn't have picked up on set while worrying about her bangs. 

I am so glad Camille came out swinging and didn't let Rinna get away with that crap about Twitter. Rinna is a typical bully - she crumbles when people fight back hard against her. She also came across terribly at the dinner with Denise. Denise was being dead serious when she was talking about Rinna not having her kids' back. That was a real moment and Rinna blew it for cheap ratings. Way to throw away a 20+ year friendship. 

• Members

Yeah, I saw the producers thought what I thought...LuAnn WAS NY that season. Well, the main storyline was her pre-Tom, and then the next season was post-Tom. And it was a nice plot arc. From high to fall to comeback. 

I will have to search later. Those links with my internet is making it ugh. 

I am curious as well, but I haven't see any tea why it was cut. I would say that either it will shown later like tomorrow or maybe in a secrets revealed. Otherwise, perhaps it did not fit the narrative the producers are trying to tell.

Speaking of...lol at that Elyse/Leah clip. It seems clear that we are about to get Leah vs Ramona among the craziness of NY's second half and perhaps a rivalry will give this season some legs. Especially since Elyse is coming into her own. 

RE: ATL and Georgia. It is. But that (like Florida, Texas, and parts of CA) seem to be handling the surges wrong.

Speaking of California, don't get me started. A day ago,  OC city council voted 4 to 1 for kids going back to school. Since earlier that day, the governor put restrictions back up, closing down salons, malls (mine appears to have been saved due to being an outdoor mall), restaurants with no outdoor dining, gyms, barbershops, etc...Twitter exploded over OC's stupidity. Not shocked by the OC chicks however. 

Let's see...

DALLAS. Video just popped up of Kary having a surprising party with Lady Gaga RAIN ON ME in the background. It appears they have mask.

ATL. Sorry about ShebyShree.

Please register in order to view this content

And Porsha is out of jail. I repsect that she is out in Kentucky (along with Yancy) protesting still. Living up to her grandpa's legacy is an EXCELLENT look for her and I want to see THIS Porsha next season.

Hmmmm...interesting. Perhaps they are seretching out the 20 episode order for this season.

Or perhaps it has to do with the governor cracking down on things again here in California. Which now makes me wonder how soaps about to go back in production are dealing. 

@DaytimeFan to be fair...Camille didn't start that...but SHE SUUUUUUURE FINISHED IT.  LOL!!!

• Members

As soon as I watched Leah and Elyse likely secure themselves a spot next year with that STEAMING hot TEA, I knew one gif, and one gif only, could express my reaction.

Notice how Alex's eyes bug out of her head at the end. God, I am really excited to watch this week's RHONY now.

Ok now what H. Hamlin / Mauricio-is-high tea is this?? You better spill.

Coffee Talk 5.2.20 :: - The Sarcastic Blonde

Edited by Cat