Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

They seem to be spiraling. I don't know what's going on but the drinking is excessive and the behavior is just so outrageously bad it's not fun anymore. I would like it if they limited their drinking while filming or allowed to drink more excessively only in certain occasions. It seems every event or dinner is a mess and I'm not even watching regularly.

Maybe Brandi made the whole thing up and Denise's lawyers were suing for defamation. It seems odd that they would re-edit an entire season otherwise, but I don't know. Maybe Denise was able to get them to drop the storyline just because she didn't want that information revealed if it did in fact happen. I just thought Bravo's contracts were pretty thorough with preventing these types of situations. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The protest Porsha was arrested at made national news, as she and the others who were there were slapped with some serious charges, while white protesters who hung the governor of Kentucky in effigy right outside his home were not charged with anything. This is a very relevant story and I hope it RHOA can do it justice.

• Members

The reason Denise’s cease and desist may have worked is because Brandi has admitted she was lying. On The show next week she says “we fucked,” but on her podcast she is now saying that they kissed one night. The entire rest of the season is based around Denise and Brandi having a sexual affair which Brandi now admits was a lie. 

Why did people want Brandi to return? She was fired bc she makes up story and here she goes again. She was trying to get a Diamond that is all. 

ETA:

Garcelle and Denise have unfollowed Rinna, Erika and Teddi. I noticed Garcelle still follows Kyle so I wonder what happened there. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Spoiler alert...at some point Brandi did cough out somewhere she had made it up.

Oh, yes. I saw her interview and the Porsha that was there so different than what we see on the show. I wanted to post it here, but I was not sure if it would take too much away from the thread. So proud of her though.  

I hope she brings that up as well. I heard about the effigy. And did not like.

You beat me to it. re: Brandi lied. lol. I love you. 

Do you have confirmation on Garcelle unfollowing Erika. There seems to be conflicting info out on that one.

I also did hear and saw noted that Garcelle still followed Kyle as well. 

• Members

The bold is exactly what's happened. Brandi lied and Denise would not allow Brandi's lies to be broadcast so she threatened Bravo citing the fact that what Brandi said on camera as truth is, in fact, a lie.

I hope Garcelle and Denise dragged Rinna, Erika and The Boring One for filth. Especially Rinna. She has been a despicable 'friend'.

• Members

I think Garcelle for sure did drag Lipsa. There was a tweet she posted a little bit ago (and seems to have vanish or I just don't see it) where she posted the quote 'When a friend shows you who they are, believe them.'

That said, I also hope that Denise showed them all that she's DENISE F*CKING RICHARDS and got them to admit that they knew what they were doing and that they are despicable. 

There's one that's boring. Other than the usual suspects of course. 

• Members

I would hope this might make Bravo put an edict out that Brandi not be allowed back on the show...especially if she lied thus causing them time and money to redo the 2nd part of the season.

Maybe if the franchise went back to the old format with a reduced episode count...maybe the franchise can survive.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

We can kiss Dirty Tampon Glanville farewell! She flopped majorly in her return. 

In regard to the reunion, I am glad that Rinna apparently had a hard reunion. Good for her. Can't wait to see Garcelle and Denise staple her ass to the cross. 

Kyle is on mute, so I am assuming she got off unscathed yet again. 

I hope that after this reunion, the cast is retooled. Teddi and Erika need to go. 

• Members

Brandi is so full of it. On her podcast which she just uploaded, she tells how she decided with production not to do the reunion. She said these women need to earn their own paycheck instead of focusing on her. She also said she feels bad for Denise due to the pileup because this is between the two of them. Girl what? Then why not discuss with Denise and not everybody else?!

• Members

@DRW50 The difference between S3 and this season is not only what Brandi said about Adrienne was true, but Bravo did not edit it from the show. They beeped Brandi saying it outright, but showed all the reaction, fallout and much discussion about the cease and desists. Adrienne had told her friend circle that she had her kids by surrogate; but she had done press talking about giving birth. On the day of S3 reunion, she released a press interview where she acknowledged the surrogacy, but then didn't show up at reunion. Bravo were DONE being sued by that point and fired her on-air.

Even more interesting was that Brandi never once deviated from her initial assertion.

Here on the other hand? Thirsty Chops has changed her story from a threesome, to a full blown affair between her and Denise, to a one night stand, to a simple kiss. I mean, RHONY's Leah and Sonja are making out with the other HWs at least once a week!

When confronted with the legal specifics about when and where this affair happened, Brandi appears to have folded and is following production's lead in playing this down like it's no big deal. This is the second load of footage production may be forced to scrap this year (even though everyone is on social media and knows about 'the affair') -- Sutton's family stuff was the first. LA really does lawyer up at the drop of a hat!

And now she's pretending she is on Denise's side in the pile up? Sounds to me like fear of having to pay damages and lawyer's fees. Because 2 weeks ago she was piling on Denise on Twitter with a 'kissing' photo which Camille quickly pointed out was an innocent screenshot taken from the previous season. She has been crudely attacking Denise on Twitter for months and now looks like a lying fool.

Now that Big Mouth is in ass-covering mode, if I were Kyle, I wouldn't be sitting easy. I have a feeling she instigated this SL and promised Brandi it would help get her a spot on the show.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Camille's not done with this ho

Im with her. The BH wives are very superficial when it comes to showing their lives. They really dont. Denise has let us in just as much as the rest, probably even more so. Erika shows the least. I dont think we've even seen her husband this season. She has ZERO storyline