Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Last night's RHOBH should've been their half-way reset episode, the way NYC changed gears when they returned. It's always fun to see former Wives return, whether it's just innocent fun (Eileen, Adrienne, Kim, Faye-as-a-friend) or to stir up drama (Camille, gutter-trash Brandi).  It's a shame we'll likely never see LVP pop back up, and Taylor Armstrong seems content away from it all in Colorado. 

Kyle going to meet Camille at the onset was a true "reset" and I loved it. Camille is so desperately needed on this show. I can see her siding with the outsiders (Denise, Garcelle) and forming their own power team. The Witches of Eastwick (© Camille Donatacci Grammer-Meyer) hags can stay hating in their corner. When Dorit is the one I despise the least of that group, you know there's a problem. 

When Teddi popped up at the end, trying to be smart with Camille, my hubby was like "Oh [!@#$%^&*], that's why I was enjoying the episode so much until now. Teddi was never on."  She's such a buzzkill. Camille/Denise vs. her should be good next week. 

Gotta mention some additional party guests... Kathy Hilton! Kris Jenner, lol. Is it just me, or does Kris look like Bruce pre-Caitlyn?  Must be the facelift.  And Brandi's friend... I'm not sure which gender that was but good for her. 

Re: the video @NothinButAttitude posted... So Harry Hamlin bats for my team and has another home with his male companion.  Mauricio has stepped out on Kyle countless times and she knows about it and so does all of Hollywood society. Plus, Nene's getting low-balled by Bravo and she's trying to fight it. (that's losing battle, IMO. Better take the paycut or peace out) 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BH

So first of all...is it me or does the editing they took the alleged hiatus for seem...more slanted? Other than Camille's breathtaking TH were there any at home THs?

That said...

DENISE. Loved what she wore to Kyle's party. I would pick on her bringing Aaron again, but I don't know of any couples that aren't clingy like that. If anything it's a reminder that the ladies rarely have their in attendance. I wonder why...well, I did before that video that @NothinButAttitude posted.

Please register in order to view this content

That said...

KYLE. Wow. Mo don't like you does he? He would NEVER not be ready for an event before this season. He would NEVER be so high at said event. He would be like his wife, putting up an image. While he's cooler than Kyle, he would. So perhaps those lawsuits, the downsizing of the Agency, and that alleged Twitter pic of him with daughter-in-law(?) is just wearing him down. I would feel sorry if I didn't remember Allison from the Dinner Party from Hell. Not to mention seeing her try to potstir all episode. Just ugh. 

DORIT. Loved her look. Loved her humor about Camille. Yeah, she is being a bit of the bone collector, playing both sides, but I actually am feeling like she is doing it to keep the peace versus some agenda. Other than when she had PK talk to Aaron. Yep...agenda. lol.

ERIKA. Stay pressed. Over there fake storying how things went down with Aaron to Eileen.

LIPSA. Pathetic. Here she is trying to browbeat Denise over putting everything on camera when she does the opposite. SHUT UP!!! Friendship should be more important than wanting attention. I am glad to see that Denise sees you are no friend. I was also glad to see Camille gather all the way together. You are trash, Lipsa. Own it!!!

GARCELLE. This episode was the first time I was bored with her side story scene. I was happy to see her date and her at Kyle's party though. And there is a hilarious clip of her from next week involving her and Sutton (who on the extra scene episode was revealed to be friends with actress Jennifer Tilly).

Which brings me to what bugged me about the party. The glamour just did not match up to the guest stars. Kathy Hilton! Kris Jenner! The Mortally Corrupt Faye!! The OGs with money (and Eileen looked FIERCE!!! and I admit Paul had some sumthin, sumthin going on)!!! but Kyle's house just seem so...plain compared to LVP, Adrienne, etc. So...pedestrian. 

And lest we forget...CAMILLE. Queen. Since you girls can't bring it Bravo had to bring in a DIVA. And Diva she did. From house, to 'appear' remorseful to getting Lipsa together, she was a joy to see. 

Hmmmm...I think I am forgetting someone. Hmmm...but who? Oh, well. 

Good episode overall though.

• Members

I still stand by my opinion that Brandi made up the whole Denise Richards affair just to get on the show. It wouldn't be beneath Brandi to fabricate a story just to get on the show. 

It may have been my impression, but it seemed like Eileen was not having it with Denise sitting next to her. I wouldn't be surprised if Lisa falsely informed Eileen that Denise was against all the women and called them bad moms. 

It was refreshing to have Camille back. I always enjoyed her on the show.

And I agree with whoever mentioned it, but for a BH housewife, Kyle's home does come across as less than in comparison to some of the other ladies. 

• Members

LVP has given free meals to the homeless in Los Angeles for 13 years every Monday when Villa Blanca would prepare food that was delivered to a local church for distribution. That photo appears to be of LVP at a food bank. That is who she is.

Meanwhile, Kyle, the miserable bitch who needs to throw a 6 figure party to bask in the "love" of people who think of her as Kathy Hilton's sister who lives in The Valley to raise money for the hospital that treated her husband whose apparently cheating on her left and right, like a dog who needs a lamp post to piss on. 

• Members

It’s obvious production invited Camille back and I think the intention was to use her as a full Friend the rest of the season, but the Brandi secret caused them to dump Camille and focus on that  It’s a shame because Camille brings organic drama whereas Brandi always seems to be faking it. She was so nice to Denise and they’re actual friends but next week she throws her under the bus for Kyle who she barely is cool with? That is purely to get back on the show!

As for Eileen, I don’t think she has a problem with Denise. She defended her regarding the secret on Bravo’s Daily Dish and mentioned that due to working together at CBS that they’ve become friends. 

Btw, it has been remarkably quiet when it comes to the Beverly Hills reunion. Only Denise and Brandi posted pictures from what I’ve seen. I wonder how that went.