Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Brandi's "bombshell" about what Denise said about Teddi was such a non-factor. Does Denise have an issue with Teddi? No. Does Denise have certain opinions about Teddi? Yes.  We can all have our opinions about our friends and their actions, but not have a specific "issue" with them. And as you said... Teddi being boring and desperate to be in the circle is as well known as Mauricio's infidelity. 

Loved the Sutton/Garcelle lunch too. At first I thought they were going to make a stink about Garcelle asking Sutton how she became wealthy, but it was all light and good. Garcelle keeps it real and tries to get to know people below the surface fluff that these BH women are so accustomed to. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Twitter has figured out that the Denise sit down was likely filmed after the trip to Rome. Teddi posted wearing the outfit from the sit down on December 2nd. The sit down was November 17 allegedly, but they were at BravoCon then...

Edited by Chris B

• Members

I loved that moment of lightness. At first Sutton was taken aback, but then her eyes lit up and you could tell she was loving the back-and-forth and the teasing. Given that the coven drone on about each other's outfits ad nauseum, this must have been one conversation Sutton actually secretly enjoyed. After all, it was clear Garcelle was curious and wanted to get to know her better. And that's a compliment!

It made me wish we had more Sutton footage on the show. I recall early on this season Sutton bursting into tears as they drive to Teddi's retreat (I feel ya Sutton), simply out of nervous tension. She was already picking up on the attack-dog energy of the group and it was making her anxious. It kind of endeared me to her.

• Members

If we've learned one thing about Denise Richards it is that she has an exaggerated need for privacy which why I question Brandi's story about her initiating their first kiss in a restaurant bathroom.  Given the other woman's responses, it was not common knowledge that Brandi identifies as bisexual,  Brandi was admittedly drunk, and they were among friends.  So, not only could their tete-a-tete have been witnessed by others in the bathroom, Denise also had no idea how Brandi would have respond, or if she would immediately tell their mutual friend.  Thus, the story strains credulity. 

Edited by j swift

• Members

NYC was really good last night, because it finally featured some sobering storyline moments - Luann with the former convicts - Leah and her sister - etc.  I thought Ramona totally overreacted, which just fueled Sonja/Leah to act the way they did.  I thought Sonja was disrespectful from the jump though - I get her issues, but do it on another night that isn't Ramona's birthday party.

Finally watching BH - I think I believe most of what Brandi said, but I think it's real f'ed up of her to throw Denise under the bus like that.  She clearly is selfish and took the opportunity to be a big figure on this season over keeping her friendship with Denise.  I do think she was likely coaxed by the producers, Kim and Kyle to do it though.  She's not a good friend to choose airtime over friendship.

• Members

The way they were acting in the OC was beyond cavalier.

Of course, it’s terrible for Shannon and her daughters and I wish them all a speedy recovery, but with the behaviour the OC women were flaunting, they had it coming. 

These shows should not be filming. If it is not safe enough to film a reunion in a studio they should not be proceeding in the middle of a pandemic in states like California and Texas that are Covid-19 hotspots. 

• Members

Sonja smashing that mirror with her feet was beyond reality tv. It was performance art.

I can't help but enjoy what Leah is bringing to the show. Yes, she is thirsty and sloppy as hell, and I really did NOT need to see multiple closeups of her crotch rubbing up against Luann. However, she is unsettling Ramona and bringing drama.

And for a party Ramona spent weeks planning and talking about, that was pretty cheap and basic-looking. When those old biddies all started dancing, though, I was 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Just going through the ratings threads on Reddit: Demos for BH and NY have taken some hits this season (while the original Below Deck has moved past BH to become the No. 3 Bravo series and the BD: Mediterranean series has actually slightly grown its audience to become a stronger No. 2 behind ATL). NY has fallen behind NJ.