Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, she asked for it so Monique gave her what she wanted. That was EVERYTHING INCLUDING Monique herself replying to the last tweet. lol.

Good on Arena. I hope that means that one way or the other, the fight will be shown. Not shown here means it will be showed there and ANYONE can leak it to the rest of us. 

Is it Sunday yet? My wine AND my body is ready!!!

Which is why she was quiet as a church mouse. So transparent. 

• Members

Slightly off topic, but Kathy Hilton’s husband is being implicated in some of the Ghislaine documents released tonight. Now that I think about it, this isn’t off topic. Knowing how these ladies love to hit below the belt, I can’t imagine how Kyle would react if this comes up next season...

• Members

Ally she is not. I wondered why Brandi made a point of singling out Denise's remarks about Tiara in the previous episode. It's because she, Vyle and Mellencamp knew that railroading Denise with the sex gossip alone would come across as baiting and homophobic AF.  So they conflated 'you've been talking behind Terri's back' with 'As we suspected, you're a ho sleeping with women on the downlow.' The Boring One was actually pretending she was giving Denise a 'heads up' about the rumors!

Isnt this why Sutton asked Teddi if she was more concerned with her issue or with Denise's? She was pointing out that the Teddi comments were merely a lead-in to the more important, salacious gossip.

OMG!! Too bad reunion already happened! Not that these women would ever mention this on camera.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Thinking about the scene where Sutton called out Teddi, Denise had tears in her eyes which she basically hid behind her glass. After Sutton said her piece, Denise gave a half smile and like a little toast with her glass. I don't know why that part stood out to me, but I liked it. 

Changing the subject... lol, Camille channeling her roots:

Edited by Cat

• Members

You spelled Turd wrong a couple times in your post, but I'll forgive ya 

Please register in order to view this content

Love that moment with Sutton (and Denise's reaction, basically saying "Thank you for being a voice of reason here!") 

Kyle and Terri DeMarco are the absolute worst and Kyle is guilty of doing exactly what she has accused LVP of doing so many times in the past... setting it up for a secret to be revealed to a specific small group, so that the other person in the room goes and spills all and Kyle can act all surprised and shocked they went there (See: Kyle's faux exasperated reaction in the car).  

Meanwhile, POTOMAC is coming! Can't wait to dish with y'all...

NYC: Wow, their place in Cancun is GORGEOUS. I would just stay there the entire time during my trip. They have it all and are right on the beach, too. Jealous! Is this when we finally learn what is up with Sonja? I think she hinted a while back that we'll learn what's going on during a trip. She's got to be on some medication that is NOT to be taken with any alcohol whatsoever. 

Side Note:  We're on page 2001 of this thread! Crazy fun here

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

DListed giving me life in the Very Important Discussion that is 'Who Did Brandi Glanville Bang Next?'

https://dlisted.com/2020/07/30/denise-richards-says-that-brandi-glanville-claims-to-have-banged-one-of-the-other-beverly-hills-housewives/

LOL Nene is over here shouting in a megaphoned. Meanwhile, everybody in the western world is like "OMG DO YOU THINK BRANDI IS LYING ABOUT SLEEPING WITH DENISE OR WHAT?" Even Ramona was watching BH Wednesday night while quarantining!

Congrats beeyotches! Happy 2001st page! I truly love posting with you guys.

Join the GIF Battle! - Page 18 — King Community

Edited by Cat

• Members

Happy 2001 everybody. Crazy to think how long and how much we’ve discussed these crazy broads

Please register in order to view this content

Sonja was clearly on something last night, it couldn’t have just been booze. Ramona calling the staff servants was just disgusting.

I loved the spa/Salon day Luann held for those ladies. They truly seemed happy and appreciative.

• Members

Sonja was the worst I've ever seen her. But what else could it have been other than tons of alcohol? They literally JUST landed in Cancun! Ramona must have known what she was on, but she acted like nothing to see here. Crazy.

I loved the spa day and those ladies getting pampered and fussed over! I also, weirdly, liked Dorinda in her brunette wig.

I know BH got the money-shot episode this week, but the RHONY women fill me with warmth. Despite everything, there is love between those crazy broads. I believe Dorinda when she told Leah she was crazy about her. Leah talking about her bipolar disorder, being open and matter of fact about it, she really went a small way towards destigmatising that mental health issue. 

I cannot wait next week for the recreation of one of my favourite RHONY moments EVER--