Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No idea why, but they’ll be live streaming episode two tomorrow as a preview. I still haven’t watched the premiere yet but I’m going to get on it now. I know the Potomac ladies always deliver! I hope the fans deliver good ratings to them. 

• Members

LOL watching Dame Karen walk away from the fight clutching her handbag, like 'I can do no more here' was

Please register in order to view this content

Good opener episode. I, too, am stunned by the sudden 'friendship' between Candiace and Gizelle. Clearly both are out to get Monique. I imagine Candiace craves the money and lifestyle Monique has and hates playing second fiddle. It's also the reason she invited Charrisse to her party. 

On Gizelle's side, Frosty has exhausted her alliance with Ashley (to go after Karen) so she has settled on hothead Candiace who is easier to manipulate. Gizelle lecturing Monique in the flash-forward at the beginning of the show -- you could tell she has been waiting YEARS to deliver that sermon and lord it over her rival.

Damn, when your kids don't want you getting back with your husband and call him a fake on camera! That's what this entire Gizelle-Jamal reboot seems like to me: FAKE. Either Ev-Uh-Ry Hue is making no money, or Jamal is cutting back on alimony -- those are the only two reasons I could see Giz getting back with her ex for real. That, or faking a relationship for SL purposes. It is actually quite sad because it doesn't seem as if Gizelle has ever been with a guy for love. Just for money/security.

Erika Liles should be on this show given how much Giz mentions her and her husband.

Juan ducking and diving over when he and Robyn are getting married! Never change, Juan.

I am wondering if Karen and Ray have already agreed to separate, if Karen is bringing those troubles to camera.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Terri: "This group can never be friends with someone that LIES ABOUT THEIR DUE DATE! That is not an AUTHENTIC PERSON!" etc etc.

Back to ATL -- that entire scene was glorious and I am literally giggling just thinking about it. Phaedra was totally committed to that dumb lie 1,000%. "Not if everything is fully formed and his lungs are functioning" -- girl, STOP. You are telling this to a table full of mothers! That was some pre-Trump post-truth [!@#$%^&*].

Phaedra tries to change the subject with "Y'all got to give me some advice because I don't know nothing about babies."

Nene: "You should keep him in until he's ready to come out." 

I also remember Kim Zolciak speaking sense for the first time ever and saying "I was a nurse -- no doctor is going to induce at 6-7 months!"

• Members

Just watched!

Wendy is so beautiful but I dont like her first talking head

This baby is adorable. Makes me want one

Candiace is so unlikeable. I dont like that Wendy is so close to her.

Why are people saying Candiace needs to apologize to Ashley? Why are they acting like Ashley is a victim? I dont like either one but Ashley gave as good as she got last year. They both antagonized each other and while Candiace comment when she was pregnant was low, I feel like there is a mutual apology that needs to be given on both sides

Wendy's face when Ashley said she has a tear in her anus

The green eyed monsters always stir up sh-t. Robyn would be more likeable if she didnt cosign everything Gizelle said

LOL at Monique curving Candiace. Id have done the same thing. That dinner table was to the space for it

Dang, Wendy shaded Karen with that sex comment. Karen didnt even give it  a response. I really hope they can course correct things before it goes left

YES to Candy telling Gizelle to STFU! Bitch deserved it!

• Members

Second episode was just good as the first.

Candiace and Monique as friends again is quite short lived.

I like how Potomac has brought back two of the original cast members in the last two years to sort of help enhance the drama. I still say justice for Katie.