Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I haven’t rewatched season 5 in a long time but saw a season 6 marathon one day and honestly as awful as Avila was, she was a perfect villain during that period the show. I absolutely loved Heather and Carole, and didn’t mind Kristin. It definitely was a much less toxic time on the show compared to season 8.

• Members

The core of the two seasons (five and six) was fun while I think the core of the following seasons was anger and resentment. There are so many scenes that I want to rewatch from these two seasons. How can someone not like season five just for Ramona and Sonja googling the definition of white trash?

• Members

Just got to Jules handing Bethenny her ass at dinner in S8. Jules really did have her shook, which is rare for someone Bethenny isn’t close to (like Jill or Carole). Of course, Jules’s eating disorder is allllll about Bethenny.

I’m enjoying this season. The drama is deep and organic. 

I will say, Jules’s tagline might be the most annoying in HW history. (Carole’s “great ass” one could be a close second.)

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Bravo needs to fire Teddi. She looks like a clown in her makeup and she is nauseatingly obnoxious. I hope we don’t have to watch the idiot have her baby.

Please register in order to view this content

Dorinda is one hypocritical drunkard. She’s also mean, defensive and bitter.

Edited by Chatty Cakes

• Members

POTOMAC 

Episode 2 was just as good as Episode 1 and I can already sense the tension starting to climb.

This is also the first time I have ever remotely liked Gizelle. The scene at lunch with Juan was the first time I have seen Gizelle be happy for someone other than herself. 

The rumours about Monique and Chris are, as she said, very ugly, and I see why she didn't want to give it any air on the show. 

• Members

EXCUSE ME?? 

If you want to look for someone looking for relevancy, BobbleheadTina, you can go look in the mirror.

Everyone knows Denise's name, Charlie's name, and a few famous singers even when they haven't released a record lately.

Who are you in this world? No one even knows your name? Tarao McLina or something. Whatevs. RME.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Potomac is much better than BH.

Are Karen and Ray putting us on? If he was truly off of his lovely grande dame wife, I don’t think he would film with her.

I love Gizelles advice to Juan to double the first ring! His face! I’d like a wedding spinoff but I don’t see Robyn being an over the top bride.