Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think the Monique illegitimate baby rumour is most likely more complicated than Candiace lets on. I think she's trying to get some positive press going her way since she sees that viewers are on Monique's side at this point. Do I believe there was a convo? Yes.  Do I believe it went the way Candaice is alleging? No.

I could see Lina Rinna totally getting behind something like this, and then playing victim when the fans came for her. Let's not forget how she has basically gone after Denise through her kids. 

• Members

NY

I was asked about what was cut from the Birkshires trip. Because it appeared something was. And since it was in the one of the trailers and promos (and it got posted), I was meaning this...

POTOMAC

Apparently, Monique was on IG Live and spilled a lot of tea. I don't have IG. Does anyone know what went down cuz what little I have seen so far sounds juicy.

ETA: Found out and YES, THAT is a doozy. And definitely threatens to that this show into some toxic territory. Especially depending on the aftermath of the forthcoming fight.

Reunion is going to be good though.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I see on Twitter that some folks are shocked that Giz is a low down miserable nasty dog.  We been knew!

And I guess we know how the show feels about Monique when production handed over the DMs, huh?  She is valuable to the show!  It's time to find a high energy charismatic lead and get rid of Giz and Candass!  I bet Robyin's puppet ass won't follow Giz out the door!  

• Members

I listened to the whole thing. WOW. Those are some lowdown dirty hags. Chris is PISSED. Such a powercouple.  I hope Bravo does the right thing, which means they won't.  Candiace and Gizelle need to get the ax. Robyn can hang out to dry because she'll be nothing without her leader, so she can die a slow death in season 6 (she'd probably get reduced to Friend Of half-way through filming, unless she and Juan finally got married). 

I'm glad to hear Ashley has Monique's back, but honestly, I am not surprised because I never thought she was a dirty person; she's just an excellent reality-TV pot stirrer. And of course, the fabulous Grande Dame supporting Monique every step of the way. "Pay them batches no mind," I'm sure she advised many times. 

Team Monique and Team Grande Dame for quite some time now, and I'm glad their bond is genuine. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I'm not a fan of attacking someone for something they did ten years ago. As a gay man, I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt that she's changed her views in the last ten years. We're told Porsha did so why not Candaice? I also think Bravo will be scared to say anything because Candaice is black. IT would start a whole other conversation. Has Bravo called out/fired someone for homophobic tweets? 

The Monique stuff is just scummy. Ugh. What is it with some of these women?

Lisa Rinna dancing around in underwear (or whatever the hell she's wearing) as an f.u. to Garcelle's comment? I can't loathe the RHOBH coven any more than  I do now.